Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello everyone, I am Ed from Eds TNT, I hand make only choice wooden Pipes and Dugouts from the worlds finest and rarest woods. I have been doing this quite some time and have just entered my 5th year in biz on the web. I have had many great blessings since this all started, and want to share with you my latest pieces.

I started this all almost a year to the day here at FC when a member here bought one of my South American Cocobolo tokes for the occasional combustion moment, he really dug my work and started a thread on it here in the Vapor Lounge. Got a little response from it at first, kept stopping by and having a look getting to know people, sold a dugout here and there to other users, and had the guy that started the thread pitch this idea at me for wooden vapor tubes, got with Rick from MZ, about the whole idea, got a few inserts and tips from him to beta, and one thing led to another and here I am now. Not long ago some of the members here thought it was time for me to look into getting a place for these tubes, so I am out the lounge and in the big house!

I have just spun what I believe to be my best yet, beautiful one of a kind Eds Wooden Vapor Token Tubes from the Royal wood of Jamaica Blue Mahoe, rare Tasmanian Blue Gum with heavy ribbon curl, rare Asian Afzelia Burl, South American Leopardwood. All these tubes are 3 5/8 in length, bout 5/8 in diameter, with a 5/16 draw hole. All these tubes come with a removable brass insert w/screen, couple of extra fluffy extra long 100% cotton pipe cleaners for pushing through if needed, as well as free shipping on every order at Eds TNT! I know these tubes work with the MZ really well, have sold a couple here and there to WZ users, and even a couple for use with the PD.

I have really come to enjoy it here at FC, all the members here are well knowledgeable and more than happy to give advice and answer any questions I have had, you all have shared your most honest thoughts and info with me each time and I look forward to more of it in the future. Please by all means if you have any questions email me, you never know unless you ask and it never hurts to do so, my email is ed@edstnt.com get those straight to my BB, do my best to answer them as quickly as possible, but being a one man show with Mrs. Ed helping out as much as possible most of the time I dont get to it as quickly as I would like.

Thank you,
Ed

Beezleb

The old delivery systems are not what they used to be around I guess. I am hoping to receive that order on from you Monday.

Figures, thats what I get for being excited about it hehe.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Hot damn Ed.... so what are we talking cost wise on the tubes for the LB?

Send me an email mom, I need to talk with you about them, I look forward to hearing from you!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Gunky said:
Whoa, nice LB tubes! I foresee a TnT order in my future.

Thanks for the kind words, I hope to have something going that direction really soon!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Pls spread the word for me bout these, am curious how they will be perceived.

Ed's TnT,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow, Ed. Those look really nice! I'd be interested in one for sure. Keep up the great work!

Stu,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
These are the new flavors I have been talking about, got em loaded at my shopping cart here at http://shop.edstnt.com/main.sc;jsessionid=14FDCF497CF1FDDED1726C59CDEADB49.qscstrfrnt02

Will load edstnt.com om the morning. pls have a look

Tasmanian Blue Gum
BlueGumTubePNG.png

Royal Jamaican Blue Mahoe
MahoeTubesPNG.png

South American Leopard wood
LeopardwoodTubesPNG.png

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Well Ed, after getting your last email, I put my order in for one of those Mahoe tubes! :D If I can't have the Mahoe Zap, a Mahoe tube is the next best thing! :D They all look great. It was really hard to decide and I get the feeling that when all is said and done, I might end up owning one of each. :p

You might have to start a lay away plan for me Ed! :lol:

momofthegoons,

MG23

Relaxin'
Those Mahoe tubes are breathtaking. It's amazing what mother nature and a great woodworker can do together. The coloration is beautiful on all of them.
Oh and hey there Ed, it's been nice talking to you about your products over email brother. I saw them here first. :)

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Well Ed, after getting your last email, I put my order in for one of those Mahoe tubes! :D If I can't have the Mahoe Zap, a Mahoe tube is the next best thing! :D They all look great. It was really hard to decide and I get the feeling that when all is said and done, I might end up owning one of each. :p

You might have to start a lay away plan for me Ed! :lol:

Hahahaha I thank you for your biz MOM, we will take it one tube at a time if you like! OOOOO I cant wait to hear your thoughts on the goody I got put back for ya!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Those Mahoe tubes are breathtaking. It's amazing what mother nature and a great woodworker can do together. The coloration is beautiful on all of them.
Oh and hey there Ed, it's been nice talking to you about your products over email brother. I saw them here first. :)

Mother Nature does it all bro, I am just blessed to work it! Thanks for the kind words, I am all about rapping what ever your feeling, by email or what ever, I hope I was a help in those and do hope you will let me know if you wanna rap about it in the future.

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
Ed's TnT said:
MattyGTwenty3 said:

Mother Nature does it all bro, I am just blessed to work it! Thanks for the kind words, I am all about rapping what ever your feeling, by email or what ever, I hope I was a help in those and do hope you will let me know if you wanna rap about it in the future.

Like I emailed you about, I was planning on waiting to get a tube that matches my PD's wood, but damn... I don't know if I can resist getting one of those blue mahoes to last me until then. The beautiful coloring on those tubes would really put the Purple in Purple Days.

Also, I will be sure to purchase a Launch Box tube as well, I think it's a great idea to make them. I don't even use a tube with my launch box but I would if I had a nice wooden one.

MG23,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Nice work Ed! I'll definitely need to get some of those LB stems from you in the future.

aesthyrian,
All those new tubes turned out nice, got my eye on that blue gum. I just turned another newbie on to the zap a min ago, I got my coco tube and packed It up good. I got it goin good and buddy says he believes that's the best buzz he has had in years. Rick might be sendin another zap down south, in fact he's wantin a good ole cherry zap. I am thanking of a new vape for myself, any of you good ppl have any suggestions?

PanicFreak,

Gunky

Hey Ed, do you put carb holes in the wooden Zap tubes? I like the carb on the tooties Rick has.

Gunky,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
MattyGTwenty3 said:
Ed's TnT said:
MattyGTwenty3 said:

Like I emailed you about, I was planning on waiting to get a tube that matches my PD's wood, but damn... I don't know if I can resist getting one of those blue mahoes to last me until then. The beautiful coloring on those tubes would really put the Purple in Purple Days.

Also, I will be sure to purchase a Launch Box tube as well, I think it's a great idea to make them. I don't even use a tube with my launch box but I would if I had a nice wooden one.

Oh I got ya now, I have spoken to so many people lately bout his and that, its hell for me to remember everything, I hope you understand.

Oh I think these would make a great accessory for the PD your about to get, also think you will like the LB Stems when I get those up as well. Gonna send a few out to Blissville Monday for their thoughts. We'll see where it goes from there. I will say its gonna be at least a couple weeks before I can get something on my web and available, so hang in there.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
aesthyrian said:
Nice work Ed! I'll definitely need to get some of those LB stems from you in the future.

Thank you I appreciate it and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
All those new tubes turned out nice, got my eye on that blue gum. I just turned another newbie on to the zap a min ago, I got my coco tube and packed It up good. I got it goin good and buddy says he believes that's the best buzz he has had in years. Rick might be sendin another zap down south, in fact he's wantin a good ole cherry zap. I am thanking of a new vape for myself, any of you good ppl have any suggestions?

You gotta get the Walnut from Rick, those are the cats ass! Got some amazing marbled heavy figure walnut chunks I wanna spin into some tubes here soon also, those will be the shit!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Gunky said:
Hey Ed, do you put carb holes in the wooden Zap tubes? I like the carb on the tooties Rick has.

Hm, hadnt thought of that yet, that is a good idea, what size is the carb hole he has in them? That may be a great idea for the wooden vapor tubes.

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
As luck would have it I'm 89 cents short in my paypal account for the blue mahoe. :rolleyes: Just my luck. Anyway I just transferred a little money that should arrive in 3 or so days.

Also, the carb hole is an interesting idea.

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
MattyGTwenty3 said:
As luck would have it I'm 89 cents short in my paypal account for the blue mahoe. :rolleyes: Just my luck. Anyway I just transferred a little money that should arrive in 3 or so days.

Also, the carb hole is an interesting idea.

I will looking to here from you then my friend!

Ed's TnT,
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:

You gotta get the Walnut from Rick, those are the cats ass! Got some amazing marbled heavy figure walnut chunks I wanna spin into some tubes here soon also, those will be the shit!

I haven't fully decided if I want another zap, I might getta another zap though cause I fo get tired of transporting my one from room to room. I have been looking at some other types besides the log type and I have seen some other log types that I would love to have. There is just to much to choose from, do you still have that vb ed?

PanicFreak,
Top Bottom