Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

beach bum

Puget, the vapor tubes from Ed do have screens in the tip. I've not had a reason to replace a screen - a regular soak of the tip (several hours or overnight) in ISO, Everclear, 151, or something similar has worked well for me and others. Make sure you soak just the tip though - don't think that beautiful wood would like being soaked in alcohol! :uhoh:

Was it Pappy who said "Sunday is glass cleaning day"? That's become a regular saying in my household - but it's no longer glass that we end up cleaning...usually it becomes "Sunday is screen soaking and butter-applying day!". ;)

beach bum,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Puget, the vapor tubes come with a screen. The screen is in the removable tip, which makes it easy for cleaning.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Puget said:
Do the Vapor Toke'n Tubes come with a screen?
If not, will the screen kit I got from Purple-Days work?

Hello and good morning, yes my tubes do come with the removable tip which does have a screen within it. Pick one out and I am sure you will be happy with it.

Been a lot happening at Ed's TnT, I ordered a beautiful piece of figured bloodwood last week, just got it in yesterday and couldnt wait to chop it up and turn it down, these pieces look sick next to the LB, such a sweet contrast of colors!! I will have em shot and loaded by tomorrow hopefully. Pls do have a look.

Still have Antonio/coupon in effect, take advantage of it if you havent!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I couldn't wait to shoot these, the rich red tone in these Bloodwood stems are eye popping!

BloodStemsLBPNG.png

Ed's TnT,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Here are some ambonya shots. I have to say the grain on the ambonya tube is really amazing , the pictures don't do it justice.

First one with a companion cocobolo tube

ZztOKl.jpg

Second one , just the ambonya on the more figured side but it doesn't really pop out as much on the picture as it does irl.
(new enhanced version , thanks paka :) )
CHczu.png

Thanks for making them Ed!

Skunkypete,

djonkoman

got my tube today, it's a real beauty usding it right now:)
it looks more like the pic of the cocobolo instead of the bocote tough I think, but that doesn't matter because those were the 2 I was doubting between anyway(and I know pics can look a lot different from the real deal and look different on every computer)
and again it's just such a beauty:lol:

djonkoman,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Pete, its so hard to shoot the Amboyna and give it an accurate representation of its beauty. Each piece is so unique and captivating, you cant depict it truly in a picture. You gotta love the eyes in it, the way they pop out at ya, and even tuck to the side of another eye and cluster together. It's really one of Mother Natures awesome creations. Thanks for posting pics!

djonkoman, your right about the pics, they are just a representation of that particular species, the color and grain will be close to the pic, but your tube will be unique and may vary a bit from the photo. I do hope you are enjoying it, and do continue to, post a pic of it, lets see what your working with! Thank you for the kind words.

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
Ed, thank you for the maple MFLB tube my friend, I love it. And I love the smell of the BABs. The honeysuckle smells just like lilac to me.

Also, I found out 5 or so minutes after I recieved it that they're offering your stems on Blissville for a bit over half price, but I'd rather support you more anyway so no harm no foul.

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
MattyG thanks for the support bro and most importantly the kind words. I have said it many times it pages past, your kind words make it all worth it. Thanks again and I wish you the best.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, as always there's alot happening here, been taking a break from making dugouts and such, got back into tubes and have spun a few beauties, just a few though, gonna get back at it hard the rest of this week and try and make a showing. I should have the Ebony Tubes back in stock by the end of the week, hoping to have some of the others back in as well that have been out. I know for a fact am gonna have some of the most figured walnut tubes I have made yet, heavy thick crotch cut grain showing, alot of marbling and contrasting colors, very sweet. I cant wait to get back at it, I start spinning them and get lost in time and all else, its alota fun watching the beauty of each piece turn out!

edited: for not thinking ahead!

Ed's TnT,

gvape

Ed you know you got my order coming through once you finish those. Cant wait to add some more tubes to the collection :)

Im gonna have to get pictures of last ones I ordered up. I use those two the most.

WARNING: Eds TNT Tubes and Vapor Stems are VERY addictive. Dont be surprised if you order some, and have a second order (and more) coming soon after :)

gvape,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
WARNING: Eds TNT Tubes and Vapor Stems are VERY addictive. Dont be surprised if you order some, and have a second order (and more) coming soon after

I, for one, have no idea what you could possibly be talking about! :lol:

momofthegoons,

reece

momofthegoons said:
WARNING: Eds TNT Tubes and Vapor Stems are VERY addictive. Dont be surprised if you order some, and have a second order (and more) coming soon after

I, for one, have no idea what you could possibly be talking about! :lol:

Yeah, it sounds like the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard. :lol:

reece,

snackmaster

Beautiful work, Ed! I definitely plan on picking up an LB stem once I have some extra money.

snackmaster,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
Ed, I have been wanting for some nice walnut tubes to go with my walnut PD. Im looking to pick a couple up, so keep me updated on the status of those please ;)

The Mahoe tube has been seeing a lot of action lately, just waxed her up this morning. I always reach for it over the nylon ones, cant wait to see more of your work.

My Aboyna burl LB stem looks great, Ill try and get some pictures up later this week.

Nebera,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, wow thanks for all those kind words really! Those are what its all about and pls do get some pics up, pics always look great. A few weeks back I had to spend a little more than I had budgeted for lumber, I ordered 2 small tabletop slabs of Redwood burl, I knew they were large and one had more eyes than the other, yesterday they show, and again I am in awe of what Mother Nature has created! The one does have fewer eyes with wider swirling grain still very nice, the other is larger and full of burl. You shoulda seen my face light up when I saw em wrapped up on the porch! Am anxious to get busy later this evening, its gonna be fun.

Had my oldest out spinning his first work yesterday also, he was learning how to handle the chisels and did really well. That was the most fun I had, wrapping my arms around his taking our time spinning the layers off slow and easy. I dont think he enjoyed it as much as I did!

I should have some beauties to speak of in a couple days.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright, spun the best pieces yet, the Asian B&W Ebony have super rich black swirls and an eye here and there with contrasting creamy tones mixing within, Redwood Lace Burl that is full of eyes, OOOOO highly figured Walnut as well the grain is wide and marbling some of my favorite. Got Purple heart and regular walnut back in stock, spun quite a few more cherry, cocobolo, and really nice Bocote. Pls have a look and let me know what you think. You will have to go to my shopping cart for ordering, don't have the new pics loaded at my website yet.

Asian Black & White Ebony
EbonyTubes.jpg

California Redwood Lace Burl
RedwoodTubes.jpg

Figured Walnut
FiguredWalnutTubes.jpg

Purpleheart
PurpleTubes.jpg

Walnut
WalnutTubes.jpg

Ed's TnT,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Ed you're killing me. I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more vape accessories for a while but that is some beautiful work right there.
Please tell me you have/will have LB stems of the Asian Black & White Ebony? The Bocote looks so good as well though... decisions decisions.

wilf789,

gvape

YES!!! You went back tot the shorter metal part. I really was not a fan of how far it stuck out. Even more excited for another order from you. Cant wait for these!

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thats a good question Wilf, not sure if I will offer those or not at this moment, aint seeing it in the near future either. The B&W Ebony is a beautiful species and is one of my favorites to work.

Yeah Gvape, after thinking about em and havn spokn the Rick about em, they do look better that way. I'll be lookn for your order, I appreciate you stopping by.

Ed's TnT,

Puget

mollusk
Just for nostalgia, I've been thinking of adding a Toke to my order. Do any of the woods "smoke" better than the others?

Puget,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Ed's TnT said:
Thats a good question Wilf, not sure if I will offer those or not at this moment, aint seeing it in the near future either. The B&W Ebony is a beautiful species and is one of my favorites to work.

Ah are they not as easy to spin into LB stems or something? I'm sure they'd be very popular if you did! First customer right here. Although that bocote is really nice too as I said. Got a cocobolo stem already and I love it - definitely a big fan of the species with the most contrast in them.

Also I just noticed your stash boxes for the first time - are they crafted with different sections and a joint rolling v-tray like the Wolf production ones? And are they offered in just the one type of wood?

Was saving up for some nice glass stash jars, but as I said you're making it very difficult!

wilf789,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Puget, I guess its all up to you. I like em all, as far as longevity if your burning all the time, Cocobolo would be my best bet, I like the walnut for its smooth draw and comfortable draw and burn, its so hard to say Puget, hey email me if you want something special, I have something just right for ya!

Actually Wilf they are easy to spin, they are super dense, by far one of the hardest woods I have ever worked, its a heavy specie and the harder it is the easier it spins for me. Things is B&W Ebony is Notorious for worm holes, I have a few sticks they are just full of holes, its hard to find a piece that is small enough to use for an LB stem that doesn't have a hole in it, any hole other than the draw hole is no good! The Stash boxes I offer is some I get from my wholesaler, they are made of Indian rosewood I would say, very durable and tough, just I don't make them. They do not have a rolling tray, they are just for storage of all your goodies. Am thinking about doing something with enjoy jars, very nice for storage and inexpensive as well. I think they may do well, been talking with their guy and might make something happen.

I gotta say I am really happy with the Ebony I spun, it made some beautiful pieces!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Every time you post pics Ed, I get the itch! Then I remember, "I've got one of those!" I've got to get myself under control!

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hahahah hang in there MOM, take deep breaths and concentrate, get a hold of yourself!!!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom