• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Just came from the BlisSsville site. I don't think they're making any MFLB's with exotic woods.
It's certainly not available on the site.

Magic Flight have previously stated the tooling becomes damaged when using exotic hardwoods.
I think they solely use maple butcher's block wood for high production with lowest cost.

Rather like 7th Floor, Volcano, Vapir and others, they could diversify their product to open up new revenue streams.

If you're having to increase the supply of stems and take on a new employee; then I suppose there may be other wood workers who could contact Magic Flight to make limited edition exotic wood boxes?

Vapemania-original,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Bliss doesnt offer them on the site, you have to ask them when you call. They are doing it, I know I have seen it and have had them tell me themselves! Give em a call, I am sure they would be more than happy to have you place an order today!

Tell em Ed sent ya!

Ed's TnT,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Vapemania said:
Just came from the BlisSsville site. I don't think they're making any MFLB's with exotic woods.

Magic Flight have previously stated the tooling becomes damaged when using exotic hardwoods.
I think they solely use maple butcher's block wood for high production with lowest cost.

Rather like 7th Floor, Volcano, Vapir and others, they could diversify their product to open up new revenue streams.

If you're having to increase the supply of stems and take on a new employee; then I suppose there may be other wood workers who could contact Magic Flight to make limited edition exotic wood boxes?

Your assumption about why Magic-Flight uses maple is incorrect. See Vaporpedia: 4.9 Have you considered using other woods?, which also explains how you can buy exotic wood MFLBs.

pakalolo,
Pakalolo, I don't want to go on Vaporpedia. Its not my kind of website.
I'm not saying it's suspect or unreliable, I'm just saying I prefer different kinds of websites.

Ed has kindly explained what options are available. Just shows FC is all you need for the vape universe.

Vapemania-original,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Well good morning, yesterday wasn't a good day for turn'n, I bored the stems and was beginning to turn them when one went to hell, two went to hell, then three went to hell, wound up only spinning 4 good outa bout 18 blanks. I really F'd up a few super pieces, every so often just have a dad day. Only had one Blue Gum Stem and three Walnut Stems, spent the rest of the evening work'n on pipes and a nice little lathe chisel sharpening jig, its gonna be the cats ass when finished, oh and after all that I lost the one blue gum piece. I have been wanting to get a sharpening jig for a while, they just seem way to expensive for what little you get. I did some research and found a guy that offers plans on how to build your own outa 3/4" ply-board and a couple of bolts, am really anxious to get that thing working. So no new stuff this week as I thought.

Ed's TnT,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
pakalolo said:
Vapemania said:

Your assumption about why Magic-Flight uses maple is incorrect. See Vaporpedia: 4.9 Have you considered using other woods?, which also explains how you can buy exotic wood MFLBs.

This is great info. You should link this in the MFLB thread if not there already.

IAmKrazy2,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
IAmKrazy2 said:
pakalolo said:
Vapemania said:

This is great info. You should link this in the MFLB thread if not there already.

I think it has been mentioned there a coupla times, also had a guy that bought a zebra LB, sent me a pic, and I have to say its a really sweet piece, he just got a really nice matching Ed's Zebrawood Stem headed his way this morning. I have seen the koa LB here and the zebra, I wanna see the walnut and flame maple LB's, I know someone has em, lets see em!!!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning, am feeling really good, I have a whole lot to be thankful for and the futures looking really bright!

I would like to offer a coupon to FC members only, 20% any order, just enter coupon code - Antonio at check out. Pls do go by and see what has been happening at Ed's TnT, the end of the week has gone better than the first!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Hey Ed, I notice you are out of your Amboyna vapor tubes. Do you think you will be getting any more of that wood in stock? I could sure use one of those in my collection.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Have some amboyna, just haven't had time yet mom, how bout an amboyna lb stem, just spun a freakn beauty, try mallee burl now a couplea others, are gems!

Ed's TnT,

djonkoman

what do the other symbols for payment methods(except visa and mastercard) stand for?
I will receive a wdz in a while and I think the cocobolo tube is absolutely gorgeous, and would like to get one somewhere in the future but I'm wondering if I would be able too, since I don't have a credit card, nor do I know anyone who has(creditcards aren't as common here, almost everything is done just with debit cards)
and I don't see the paypal logo among the symbols on the site

djonkoman,
Hey Djonkomon, you're getting a Woodeez?

I've been on the WZ thread and it seems the inventor is busy.
I want to know if the WZ is still selling and if it's available for the UK.

The log vapes are similar to how the Yanks see the late Princess Diana in the UK.
You have it, but you don't appreciate what you've got.

I want a log vape too.
Hey the initials for Princess Diana is PD!
I wonder if Tom will send me a free one, now.

Vapemania-original,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
In honor of Ed finding new ways to make me spend more money , here's a pic of the vapor accessory collection as it stands. From left to right : cherry stem , figured walnut tube , walnut stem , blue mahoe tube.

engnX.jpg

Skunkypete,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Nice Pete! That LB stem looks SWEET!! Gotta say Ed has some pretty wood :lol:

Lo,

djonkoman

Vapemania said:
Hey Djonkomon, you're getting a Woodeez?

I've been on the WZ thread and it seems the inventor is busy.
I want to know if the WZ is still selling and if it's available for the UK.

The log vapes are similar to how the Yanks see the late Princess Diana in the UK.
You have it, but you don't appreciate what you've got.

I want a log vape too.
Hey the initials for Princess Diana is PD!
I wonder if Tom will send me a free one, now.
well I'm not getting mine directly from the maker, but a secondhand(from the thread on this forum)

djonkoman,

gvape

Well I'm in for another order. Gotta love the wood tubes for the log vapes :)

gvape,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Lo said:
Nice Pete! That LB stem looks SWEET!! Gotta say Ed has some pretty wood :lol:

+1 to this. And I'm sure Ed will appreciate all the praise for his wood. :lol:

Have some amboyna, just haven't had time yet mom, how bout an amboyna lb stem, just spun a freakn beauty, try mallee burl now a couplea others, are gems!

I don't know, I've sort of had my heart set on an Amboyna tube for a long time. But.......since one isn't available......yet......the LB stem sounds interesting. I'll shoot you an email an see what's up. ;)

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
djonkoman said:
what do the other symbols for payment methods(except visa and mastercard) stand for?
I will receive a wdz in a while and I think the cocobolo tube is absolutely gorgeous, and would like to get one somewhere in the future but I'm wondering if I would be able too, since I don't have a credit card, nor do I know anyone who has(creditcards aren't as common here, almost everything is done just with debit cards)
and I don't see the paypal logo among the symbols on the site

Hello, I can send you a PP invoice if you like, you can send me an email letting me know what all your looking to order, I will figure it up and out goes an invoice, I do believe my shopping cart takes debit cards though. Have a look and send me an email, we will go from there.

Wow Pete, that is a sweet collection you have there, very nice arrangement and a nice diversity of color! Whats that device on the left you have the cherry stem in? I am awful curious, pls let me know!

Thanks for the kind words LO!

You know I will get ya fixed up Gvape, thanks for the biz bro!

Well Mom, I have to say some days I have good days and most days I have bad days, I figure I only get a couplea good ones a week. Friday was a really good day for turning, Spun hella #'s this week, F'd up quite a few blanks but did spin some of the most beautiful Amboyna LB Stems and a couplea Red Mallee Burl LB Stems, these couplea species are absolutely freakin stunning, my bro-in-law and I just looked at em for a few minutes in awe! I have a few Amboyna blocks, they are the cats ass for sure, super figure, eyes bursting out all four sides, thing is am learry about working it at times, its so expensive I dont wanna F it up so I dont work it as much, its easy to make into dugouts, but when it comes to spinning it amboyna like most burls can go to hell really quickly, the burl is so unpredictable that an eye can just throw out a small chunk and the whole piece is shit! I dont work that stuff at all unless am feeln good and yesterday was a good day, I did make a few really nice LB Stems as I said, but I did F'up a few also and that is $ gone! I am sure you feel me MOM, hang in there with me darlin, I will make some soon. Am in the Stem phase right now, wanna get low on a couple other species of tubes before I get into the tube phase.

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
That is a Magic Flight Launch Tube, Ed.
From what I understand it was basically the beta version of the Magic Flight Launch Box.

MG23,

Skunkypete

Escape Artist
Ed's TnT said:
Wow Pete, that is a sweet collection you have there, very nice arrangement and a nice diversity of color! Whats that device on the left you have the cherry stem in? I am awful curious, pls let me know!

It's called a Launch Tube. It was Magic Flight's first foray into the vaporizer market. Which is probably why your stems fits so nicely in it. Works well but it's not as stealthy as the box. It never caught on like the box did either. I've been rediscovering it recently, I find the wood stems make a noticable difference on the experience. Smooths it out so to say. Same on the box.

And with that 20% off you are currently offering I couldn't help but get a bocote tube to keep them company. I think it will be a nice addition to the family lol.

Skunkypete,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal Pete, thought that contraption was something else I was gonna have to get my hands on.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: I think you've got the bug Ed....

I totally feel you on the tubes. I might just have to wait for one though. I should have picked one up in the beginning, but ended up with the walnut and myrtle instead. Don't regret it, just shouldn't have snoozed. Have you got the new stems loaded on your site yet?

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
:lol: I think you've got the bug Ed....

I totally feel you on the tubes. I might just have to wait for one though. I should have picked one up in the beginning, but ended up with the walnut and myrtle instead. Don't regret it, just shouldn't have snoozed. Have you got the new stems loaded on your site yet?

Dont have the new stems loaded yet, oh just spoke with Mrs. Ed, she is fitting them this morning, gonna be the Red Mallee Burl from Australia, Amboyna Burl, Tasmanian Blue Gum, and Tiger Maple Stems. Will have em shot this evening and loaded tomorrow morning. All are choice shit!

Edited for cleaning up my typing

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom