Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:
Amboyna burl is super durable. I have had a couple amboyna pieces from ed and that is some tuff wood. If you do scratch it or anything else, just slap some eds bomb ass butter on it and it will shine like new.

Thanks for the word up Freak, a little BAB will slick it right out!

No probs ed. Was gonna wet a hook today but the wind is blowin like crazy here so I guess I will just watch the race when It cones on.

PanicFreak,
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:
Amboyna burl is super durable. I have had a couple amboyna pieces from ed and that is some tuff wood. If you do scratch it or anything else, just slap some eds bomb ass butter on it and it will shine like new.

No probs ed. Was gonna wet a hook today but the wind is blowin like crazy here so I guess I will just watch the race when It cones on.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:

Yeah racing might be a little more exciting than wetting a hook today!

Ed's TnT,

gvape

As soon as I get my shipment I will post a review and some pictures :D

Im excited!

gvape,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
All orders from 2-22-11 till 2-27 or so bout 5pm go out today, you will get a shipping conf. email tomorrow. I look forward to you all thoughts, thanks for the biz!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Got my site loaded with the stems and a little more info there as well as pics, pls do have a look.

Ed's TnT,

morninglight

Sorry everyone I hate to inform you that I believe I purchased the last amboyna burl tube... sorry sorry :)

morninglight,
Ed's TnT said:
Got my site loaded with the stems and a little more info there as well as pics, pls do have a look.

I been check-in em out and I plan on having a lb stem in my hand early next week. Got the lb for a scheduled delivery tomorrow. All the stems look nice I am just debating on which to get or do I just buy all three and get it over with.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
morninglight said:
Sorry everyone I hate to inform you that I believe I purchased the last amboyna burl tube... sorry sorry :)

Its true, you did get the last one, I have some blocks just gotta find time, gonna be hitting some keif already into a couple of 10's feeling good, gonna put together some leopard and walnut dugouts tonight! Hope you enjoy that piece!
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:

I been check-in em out and I plan on having a lb stem in my hand early next week. Got the lb for a scheduled delivery tomorrow. All the stems look nice I am just debating on which to get or do I just buy all three and get it over with.

Its all up to you freak, got some really sweet Bocote blanks I am gonna spin into LB Stems when I find time also. Hey really wanna hit the water with you, need to do it on a thurs. or fri. pls let me know ahead of time and lets make something happen!

Ed's TnT,

morninglight

I really admire the Leopardwood. I was going to order it as well during the sale but held back. So tempting..

morninglight,

pinoy

PACQUIAO!!!
I already got my walnut stem for mflb and cocobolo toke. I ordered on Sat and got it Wed. The stem is almost identical to the stock stem. It fits perfectly. The vapor seems slightly cooler. The wood acts like a heatsink and warms up a little when vapor passes through. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Ed.

pinoy,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
pinoy said:
I already got my walnut stem for mflb and cocobolo toke. I ordered on Sat and got it Wed. The stem is almost identical to the stock stem. It fits perfectly. The vapor seems slightly cooler. The wood acts like a heatsink and warms up a little when vapor passes through. I am very happy with my purchase. Thanks Ed.

Thats what I was hoping to hear!!! Glad you are pleased with both your pieces, really happy you like the Walnut LB Stem, I thought the same thing when I used it with the box, the stem did get warmer and the vapor seemed to be cooler.

Thanks for the biz Pinoy, I do appreciate it!

Ed's TnT,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Got my Cocobolo stem in yesterday as well. Friggin awesome little thing. When I was using it, my friend asked why the "Plastic is all kinds of colors" hehe.
Slightly shorter than my original stem, by maybe 1/8th of an inch or less.... Wicked grain patterns. So far I have been happy with every purchase I have made from Ed.

DevoTheStrange,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
DevoTheStrange said:
Got my Cocobolo stem in yesterday as well. Friggin awesome little thing. When I was using it, my friend asked why the "Plastic is all kinds of colors" hehe.
Slightly shorter than my original stem, by maybe 1/8th of an inch or less.... Wicked grain patterns. So far I have been happy with every purchase I have made from Ed.

There you go! I am very happy to read your feelings as well Devo!

Thank you for sharing that here!

Ed's TnT,

MG23

Relaxin'
Hey Ed, I've decided I'm for sure going to purchase a tokin tube from you I just can't decide between cherry and cocobolo. The question I have for you is do you have any darker cherry tubes or are they all light cherry wood like the picture? If so I'm going to go with the cocobolo.

MG23,

morninglight

very fast shipping on my burl tube ed. tyvm sir. it is quite beautiful and just to clarify the long end of the tip is inserted into the tube so the screen end is sticking out correct? working great!

morninglight,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
morninglight said:
very fast shipping on my burl tube ed. tyvm sir. it is quite beautiful and just to clarify the long end of the tip is inserted into the tube so the screen end is sticking out correct? working great!

That is correct, I need to take some pics and explain that, I have taken it for granted that everyone knows about the removable insert and how it is used.

Thanks for the kind words!

MattyGTwenty3 said:
Hey Ed, I've decided I'm for sure going to purchase a tokin tube from you I just can't decide between cherry and cocobolo. The question I have for you is do you have any darker cherry tubes or are they all light cherry wood like the picture? If so I'm going to go with the cocobolo.

The Cherry is very true to color as in the pic, Devo is correct cherry does darken with age, I only have one coco tube left, got to rip up some more blanks and get em spun, got a bunch of koa and figured walnut I want to make up at the same time.

Get that order in soon, you ship Monday!

Ed's TnT,
Figured walnut is right up my alley since I got that figured walnut zap. I will hit you up ed when you get em spun and loaded to the store. Today was good, got the mlfb a quarter till noon. I am gonna like this thing, it throws out some good vapor for a pocket size vape. Kinda holding out on a stem cause I heard you mention some bocote, that should make some beauties!!

PanicFreak,

MG23

Relaxin'
Ed's TnT said:
morninglight said:

That is correct, I need to take some pics and explain that, I have taken it for granted that everyone knows about the removable insert and how it is used.

Thanks for the kind words!

MattyGTwenty3 said:

The Cherry is very true to color as in the pic, Devo is correct cherry does darken with age, I only have one coco tube left, got to rip up some more blanks and get em spun, got a bunch of koa and figured walnut I want to make up at the same time.

Get that order in soon, you ship Monday!

Everytime you mention a new wood species it makes me want to wait before making a final decision. They're all so beautiful and I wouldn't want to miss out. I love koa wood.

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Figured walnut is right up my alley since I got that figured walnut zap. I will hit you up ed when you get em spun and loaded to the store. Today was good, got the mlfb a quarter till noon. I am gonna like this thing, it throws out some good vapor for a pocket size vape. Kinda holding out on a stem cause I heard you mention some bocote, that should make some beauties!!

Am gonna spin the Bocote into Tubes first off, I know I can make em into stems, just gotta get some more lumber, damn bocote is gettn expensive!

MattyGTwenty3 said:
Everytime you mention a new wood species it makes me want to wait before making a final decision. They're all so beautiful and I wouldn't want to miss out. I love koa wood.

I am gonna do my best to get these new species spun this weekend and out to my photographer first of the week. I have a couple other items that I wanna launch.

Finally gonna have those sneak a vapes in my hand that I mentioned a while back, my guy lives up north and has been pounded by all this snow, they will work as an attachment to the wooden/brass bats and use a lighter to create vapor.

I am gonna send a couple off for betas, but feel really good about these!

Ed's TnT,

gvape

That be pretty neat to get a vaporizer going from some of your work!

I will post some pictures and a review soon. So far though great product!

gvape,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
MattyGTwenty3 said:

Eat your heart out:

450px-Mflbkoa2.jpg

I don't use stems, but if Ed ever offers koa I will be sorely tempted.

ETA I'm so mean...

pakalolo,

MG23

Relaxin'
pakalolo said:
MattyGTwenty3 said:

Eat your heart out:

http://www.vaporpedia.com/w/images/thumb/6/6a/Mflbkoa2.jpg/450px-Mflbkoa2.jpg

I don't use stems, but if Ed ever offers koa I will be sorely tempted.

ETA I'm so mean...

I've seen your koa box before, believe me it stirs envy :p

Makes my little maple box seem so inadequate. :lol:

MG23,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I have LB envy :D Love that Koa model....it's LOVELY!!

Lo,
Top Bottom