Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Those pics are good but it does nothing for capturing just how beautiful that species is! You are a lucky man, your wife must be a hellova woman, you ship Monday.

Ed's TnT,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
I really like the idea of a hemp travel / storage case for your wooden tubes Ed. Would love to see you sell them. The bloodwood tubes are very beautiful. It is a nice turning wood.

Alan,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I think that hemp bag is a great idea too. I can't always display my accessories, and sometimes I travel with them. It would be the perfect thing to keep the tubes in for this.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning and thank you for the kind words all. I think the hemp sacks will do well also. We all need something to put our stuff in from time to time. Djonkoman sometime the best birthday gifts I ever got were the ones I gave myself!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Alright, this is what we have come up with, its gonna store 3 tubes, nice and neat, the flap to the pouch is gonna be a little longer to incorporate a pocket for a couplea inserts, its gonna be a mix blend of cotton/hemp, 100% hemp was not as manageable a fiber on its own, the corners wouldnt round out like we wanted, the inner lining is gonna be a neutral solid. I have an idea for a 6pack kinda holder one that would roll up, a little different look, but will be just as nice is my mind. I hope to have these available in the next few weeks, am anxious to hear ya'lls thoughts andnt encourage you to share em!

DSC00983.jpg

DSC00984-1.jpg

Edited to add mo info and missed grammar

Ed's TnT,

Alan

Master JedHI
Manufacturer
Can you do some 5 tube roll-up pouches too? Some people may have more than 3 of your tubes.

Sorry Ed. Must have missed that. I was so excited to see the hemp pouch, my mind immediately went to rolled pouch. Maybe a hand carved wood button closure for the pouch.

Alan,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Gonna do a 6 pack TV, I thought I said that up top, just edited it for a better explanation.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The wait is finally over (at least for this stem!!) My Bloodwood Vapor Stem finally arrived!. It is beautiful and was worth the wait. I am already looking at other woods!
I also got an MFLB stem. This stem is curly two tone hawaiian koa (you can see a variety of MFLB stems at TNT).
Photoon2011-06-15at11182.jpg

If you want to see these two beauties with their respective Vapes, posing, see the AromaZap and MFLB thread!

Vitolo,

djonkoman

wow in your pic it looks even redder then at eds site, really nice deep natural red

djonkoman,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Hey guys just thought I would share with you the beautiful walnut stem I picked up from Ed. Its a great match to my walnut PD.

wowthisisrandom,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Nice pics WOW, thanks for posting them, I do like walnut!

Really gotta say I have just spun the most beautiful tubes I have ever made! Last week one of my guys calls me and says he got what I have been asking about, I had forgotten what I had asked, it had been some time and I had just forgotten, he tells me he has 20lbs. of Amboyna, I immediately get the oh really face, he continues telling me I may not wanna pay but it is some of the most diverse bunch of this species, oh really again, he says it has alot of creamy sapwood and two tone pieces, all full of eyes and swirls, just full of life in this box! So sight unseen, send me an invoice my friend! It was quite expensive but I know the work he does, only choice pieces, I get the box yesterday and me and my youngest got straight to it, opening it and examining every piece, it far exceeded my expectations, the colors and combinations of bright striking eyes and bursts of burl are amazing! We had so much fun eyeballing those pieces! I spun a couple of two tone tubes last night that are the CATS ASS, I have never made any quite so nice. I am gonna turn a few more to have some stock before shooting them and making them available. I cant wait for you all to have a look at them.

I wish all you Fathers a great day!!!

Ed's TnT,

VapePoor

Hey Ed! I love your work! I have been wanting a dug out for a while, but now have the funds and have recently purchased a MFLB, so I figured now would be the perfect time to make a purchase! Are there any types of wood besides the black walnut that have a toke, dug out, bat, and MFLB stem all from the same wood?

VapePoor,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello vapepoor, you could do the zebra, I know a guy that has its all even the zebra lb, guess if you wanted to do a custom koa toke, you could get that as a set. That's all I offer at this moment. Thanks again and I wish you the best!

Ed's TnT,

VapePoor

Any chance of ever seeing a 4 piece Mahoe set? At a higher price maybe :brow: ? I'm really into the two tone jamican look!

VapePoor,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hm been thinking, I could even do Amboyna, would have to do a custom toke for that though, cant do Mahoe not in two tone anyway, dont have enough with sapwood, would have to be mostly heartwood.

Ed's TnT,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Ed's LB tubes sure dressed up our home units. My 2 tone box has a 2 tone Koa stem, while Patty's "stripey" Maple Box, has a Maple stem, with that beautiful striped look!
photoon20110621at09592.jpg

Vitolo,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Vito, didn't you have a comment or a Vid where you felt one of these stems cooled the MFLB? Cooled the vapor, that is...

willieR,

Vitolo

Vaporist
willieR said:
Vito, didn't you have a comment or a Vid where you felt one of these stems cooled the MFLB? Cooled the vapor, that is...
I did a vid about cooling MFLB hits, but my comment about Ed's stems cooling hits was about his Vapor Stems for my MyrtleZap. I find that the hits are much cooler there.
Now that you mention it, though, I have tested a bit. The hits from the MFLB using one of Ed's wooden stems
does seem to have a cooler sensation, after a number of hits.
I know it has a more pleasant flavor, and I love the way they look!

Vitolo,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, Hope all is well! I finished a few Amboyna Tubes these past few days and these are what spun out. I have only been able to get the two tone amboyna like these a couple of times, its rare to get it this figured and with eyes throughout. The creamy golden sapwood is nice and the distinct contrast from that to the red heartwood is so captivating, I do so love this wood. These will be a little more expensive, still have the coupon in effect for FC users, take advantage of it, and do not wait, I dont have many of these!

AmboynaTubesJPEG2.jpg

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom