Easiest to maintain, portable dry herb vapes?

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Okay, no one mentioned Tetra and now BAK?? Glass stem-based vapes are the best for the easy maintenance chamber and pathway... Roffu is another budget example more attainable best using with JoDa WPA

The hits that people are getting from the BAK are very exciting, and does look like easy cleanup. I've also had my eye on the thermal accumulator. Right now my top flower vape is my TM2. I know some of you currently have all three. I wonder, which of these is winning your reach test?

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
The Dynavap competely solved this problem for me. The massively increased run time and rapid delivery compared to any battery vape is a big win for a portable. Running out of battery power at inconvenient times and places got really old after a few years. I can buy a lighter or some gas in all of the remote locales that I tend to find myself in, and I can even use the gas cooker if all of my lighters are dead....I am definitely a gas man. Better stop the war in Ukraine and let the gas flow, motherfuckers! :whoa:

Haze Mister,
Reactions: Photonic

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
The hits that people are getting from the BAK are very exciting, and does look like easy cleanup. I've also had my eye on the thermal accumulator. Right now my top flower vape is my TM2. I know some of you currently have all three. I wonder, which of these is winning your reach test?

I still consider TM2 my all around tops, but I haven't been using it very much at all since I got BAK, because I've been putting in the time with it, they are not really anything alike, BAK has more of an FW7 profile with strong conduction but plenty of convection possible, and the pure chamber / pathway with easy cleaning... There are so many variables it is really something I feel like most enthusiasts will want in their collection, whatever form it ends up being... Finally the thermal accumulator is pretty unique itself, it is literally just a torch driven ball vape in a small titanium shell vap cap style, strong ritual elements of course, also very effective and quite simple, certainly fun addition to the collection as well... I hope this helps a little? Haha I think they are all great top tier, but since two of them are so new, harder to acquire, and since they are all quite different, you should be able to decide which one you want the most and perhaps if you don't want any?? Sorry if I didn't help you rule any out! Always tricky with VAS

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Thanks for all the great feedback.

Is the Arizer Air Max worth consideration if the price is low enough (e.g., $160 or so)?

Photonic,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thanks for all the great feedback.

Is the Arizer Air Max worth consideration if the price is low enough (e.g., $160 or so)?

I think that is the nicest one being the newest one and at a reasonable price sure it's still a solid starter vape it's just not the most powerful or pure or versatile for a heavy user though I've been tempted to try it

Top Bottom