E-Nano XL from Epicvape

PeteyS

What temp are you guys running in general, Ive been using 6-7 on the dial since i purchased it, and from the looks of the avb afterwards, im thinking 6.25 would be close to a storz & bickle 356f, while 7 on the dial would be closer to 383f.
Still haven't tried 7 and above yet.
How about you guys?

PeteyS,

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg
What temp are you guys running in general, Ive been using 6-7 on the dial since i purchased it, and from the looks of the avb afterwards, im thinking 6.25 would be close to a storz & bickle 356f, while 7 on the dial would be closer to 383f.
Still haven't tried 7 and above yet.
How about you guys?
Yup, I like to be around 6 1/2 on the dial, thats ideal for me. 7 is too hot for me,

tonuzzi,
Reactions: pushpaw

tonuzzi

Spoon Dogg

Ordered my @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd JoDa Glass WPA and I'm happier than pig in shit over here!! 10/10 will recommend, the J-hook setup is my favorite way to use the XL. Hopefully ED's TNT gets his stems in stock so I can order one, I have his wood stems on my Dynavaps and love them!
I love the Joda stems, great quality, nice thick glass and NO wobble. He made me 2 custom WPAs
I have Ed's stem as well, as much as I enjoy using Eds stems, I prefer the Joda's stems.

:peace:

MagnumMafia05

i fixed my stem problems with a o ring between the outside basket and the stem. There is a gap where air comes through the basket right before the stem because it doesn't sit flush. I posted it on vaporants awhile ago. I also emailed them the info as a tip to maybe include these o rings with the stems. Never got a response back but I didnt think I would anyways. But with the o ring I can put a finger over the basket and can't get air to come through. Take the o ring off and do the same but air comes through easy. I used my high temp red o rings that came with my skull insert for the ispire.

PeteyS

Cool, I do the same, but do you think the heater might also need o-ring? Sometimes I feel like my glass stems don't create a great seal on the round heater.

PeteyS,

MagnumMafia05

Cool, I do the same, but do you think the heater might also need o-ring? Sometimes I feel like my glass stems don't create a great seal on the round heater.

Someone on reddit does it that way. I don't know the size to do that but I'd bet would help too. But yea I'm liking having 3 stems now. I did get a code for $20 from CS but didn't get to use it in time I guess. My glass oil holder broke on my 1st cleaning. Would of tried the ruby stem out and maybe 2 oil diffusers.

MagnumMafia05,
Reactions: Okla68

PeteyS

Do you load up the three stems and do taste testing? I always thought that would be cool, but haven't tried it yet.
Im more of a one and done, less is more type of vapourer.
What stems do you have and recommend?

PeteyS,

MonkeyTime

Do you load up the three stems and do taste testing? I always thought that would be cool, but haven't tried it yet.
Im more of a one and done, less is more type of vapourer.
What stems do you have and recommend?
I'll always reach for the ball filled stem first, it's a little more work to keep clean, but it allows me to use higher temps without issue if I choose.

Hmmm, that sounds like the tasty hits to me!

MonkeyTime,

4-Aces King-High

I'll always reach for the ball filled stem first, it's a little more work to keep clean, but it allows me to use higher temps without issue if I choose.

Hmmm, that sounds like the tasty hits to me!
I enjoyed my E Nano XL yesterday,Still one in the top-of-the-line Vapes and outshines many for microdosing or load it to the max. WIth 7-8 on the dial , cheers

4-Aces King-High,
Reactions: cosimo

popitup

Beautiful color on that one.
Agreed, goes really nice with the wood.

Here are some more pictures showing the difference, now I can use this bad boy like a TM2 in session mode with my recycler.

Joda WPA fit

Stock WPA fit

Side by side comparsion of WPAs

87rxqg.jpg

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
For those inquiring here’s my price sheet on nano xl and tm/tm2 accessories.

Full color stems-50$
Full color wpas-45$ with or without carb
Clear stems-35$
Clear wpas-35$ with or without carb
Dimpled clear stems-45$
12$ shipping in the US, more if international.

cosimo

good morning friends! could someone please tell me the dimensions of the XL at the base?

cosimo,
Top Bottom