Dynavap titanium spinning mouthpiece reservation thread

Summer

Long Island, NY
I haven't heard back from @VapCap concerning the several questions I have before I put up a poll or reservation list for the ti spinning mouthpiece. The only relevant question I have is the price so I'm hoping George will weigh in. This is all I know so I've done my best. So all there is to do now is sit & wait patiently for the tips & mps.

Personally, I want one regardless of the price. I was very surprised to see George in his live youtube event address turning the M into a XL as I had previously come across the pic below. As I'd like to work on my lighter skills, I think that the spinning mp will make it easier to do. I have tried the M body on the XL ti condenser & found it easier to spin because when the M body is inverted my fingers are able to grab on to the lower indentation of the M's mouthpiece.

DRNzjyF.jpg

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Quantity 1

Once again, Moderators, forgive me my 2nd & final double-posting trangression, but under the circumstance maybe I could get a dispensation? If not, I say once again, feel free to invert my post with the next poster's. Thanks.

wileycoyote1103

So, as I understand it. This Is not yet a for sure thing, just an inquiry?
One question is this for just a Ti-spinning MP for a regular condenser?
I am curious about a Ti-spinning MP for an Omni condenser. Where you could still adjust air
ratio.
I would be interested either way.

wileycoyote1103,

wileycoyote1103

Only a small amount of weight is being added between the ss regular & XL condensor & the addition of a titanium mouthpiece. I have large hands so the M isn't too heavy to me. Maybe one day George will make a non-threaded titanium XL condenser.
Then I can have an Omni with a TI-Spinning MP!
Yes Please!

wileycoyote1103,
Top Bottom