Duff Jar...Where To Purchase

BestBuds

The Dude
I use a nice ceramic container I got at the home decor store. I added a cork pipe bumper inside and drilled a small pinhole in the bamboo lid so it doesn't toss avb everywhere when I open it. If you wanted to add a little poker to the cork I'm sure that would be easy. You could probably sharpen one end of a old stir tool and poke it into the cork.

I have used that ever since I broke my Elev8 duff jar and have been happy.

Edit: @arb that is a great idea! Why has nothing like that ever occurred to me?

Hippie

Cannabis Hardware do a fancy one from time to time

I use cork knockers in old ashtrays and am ever hopeful of buying a Moroccan style ashtray with a cork in the centre or something like a Kind Ash Cache for a reasonable price in Europe

Or there's a few nice looking options that caught my eye on etsy if you search there for debowler

BestBuds

The Dude
You can see it in this pic. This is what's been sitting next to me lately. My wife bought me the ryot box to hold my herb now that I don't have a screen on my grinder.
26q91nc392aqckd8.jpg

arb

Semi shaved ape

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
To be honest, with all the vapes and vape equipment I have, I have never owned a duff jar designed for blowing your load into (you're welcome, Posts Taken out of Context Thread) because I prefer to use a pointy tool to gently remove my ABV from my stem/bowl/whatever into a container.

I usually use a small wooden bowl that I eventually dump into whatever jar I may be using at that time for my bulk AVB storage.

Moses Baca

Colorado State Reformatory #8755

Tremojem

Yea, I am not really worried about storage.

I just like the ability to empty the wand so easily, all while removing the fine particulates from the screen, without a mess.

gordontreeman

Everythings coming up Milhouse!
Bumping an old thread, but got onto the muslin bags that @arb suggested. It works fantastic for a fraction of the price of the Delta3d duff jar, though aesthetically that certainly might win! Might finally motivate me to save enough avb to try cooking with it whenever I look around at some palatable and easy recipes!

Top Bottom