Dreamwood Glow 14 vs 18 vs Mistvape Imp

Megaton

Really interested in these vapes, but I am struggling to make a final choice! So those who have both what are your thoughts!?

I already have two splinters so I am looking for something a bit more portable and robust, with ease of use whilst out and about being very important. I dont need another portable that never leaves the house!

Megaton,

sickmanfraud

I already have two splinters so I am looking for something a bit more portable and robust, with ease of use whilst out and about being very important. I dont need another portable that never leaves the house!

I hate to sound like a broken record around here, but... Check out the One by POTV. It is really easy to use. The vaping caps work very well and I am getting clouds bigger than any of my 510 vapes at a similar temperature.

Regardless of the One or not, the IMP is very nice and I can't imagine a scenario where you would not love it.

Dave, the brains behind @mistvaporizer is constantly looking for ways to improve the vapes and vaping experience for his clients. His products are made to the highest standards and are as pretty as they are functional.

Dave even made dosing capsules and matching wood stems (also beautiful) for the IMP. I believe that there are capsule stems that are compatible with Fury/Fenix, etc. capsules you may have.

You say you want a portable you can take out of the house. The Imp can go with you without any problem. However, you will use the Imp often even at home with other choices.

Megaton

Thanks @sickmanfraud I definitely think a fury or similar is definitely in my future, just waiting for the edge to come out to see if there are any price drops or if I just go straight for the edge. I love the idea of a vape that I can literally toss in a bag and go.

How robust is the deck on the imp? How is it to build on? The imp deck looks less rugged than the dreamwood, but more practical to build on.

Megaton,
Top Bottom