Dreamwood DLX series One/Pro/M Bongvaporizer

BlazeDis

Hi can’t decide if I should get the DLX-M or the Pro .... or should I just get a Sticky Brick Jr
Any help would be much appreciated

BlazeDis,

MrMonss

Hi can’t decide if I should get the DLX-M or the Pro .... or should I just get a Sticky Brick Jr
Any help would be much appreciated

I love my dlx M, one of my best vapes for sure. Great taste, big clouds.
I think that the SB Jr is exactly the same as the DLX series, but i do not have one.

Does anyone know if there is a simple and inexpensive (dhgate ?) solution to replace this glass part ?
It still works..

img-20180418-163029703_imagesia-com_1g93s.jpg

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
@Armitage well the Sticky Brick Jr is portable and works without add ons, the DLX's need a water piece or j hook (there's not too much difference between pro and m).
I would say the Jr is a bit easier to learn/use, but the DLX hits a bit more - still very similar both.
So the main factor should be if it is for portable use (Jr) or only at home (DLX) :2c:

@MrMonss 14mm male to male adapters work

Used2use,

BlazeDis

Hi think the DLX M is smaller than the Sticky Brick but haven’t seen them side by side so not sure Looking for a heavy hitting butane portable , already have the Vapcap M and its great but ...

BlazeDis,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Hi think the DLX M is smaller than the Sticky Brick but haven’t seen them side by side so not sure Looking for a heavy hitting butane portable , already have the Vapcap M and its great but ...

I have both and love them equally for different reasons. Yeah the Jr is larger and more money, more useful dry and is all contained with lid for portability (might need case for DLX). Flip is more comparable model to DLX, since to do water with Jr you need to buy the wpa too, which isn't cheap either, while both the DLX Pro and M come with wpa and dry stems... Same size bowls, Pro more secure than M if you want to take out and about while loaded because it uses steel ring to seal instead of just magnet, but magnet on M means slightly quicker access to bowl for stirring and the M is smaller as well. Pro has more wood and exotics, can mix/match bowl and intake woods, even turn it into a vapopipe as well. Honestly you can't go wrong with any of the vapes from either company!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
Pro more secure than M if you want to take out and about while loaded because it uses steel ring to seal instead of just magnet, but magnet on M means slightly quicker access to bowl for stirring and the M is smaller as well.

What I noticed on the DLX-M is the hits can be pretty airy if compared to the MV Essence or my daisy/lily if I don't push the two sections together while hitting it, I think that simple SS ring makes a big difference.

still the 'M is pretty sweet and the hits seem a bit easier on my throat with the little extra fresh air in the mix.

Edit:I was really only shopping for the Roasty when i placed an order and received my DLX-M but i've seen the pics here of the vapo-pipe but didn't see them on the webpage where can I find out more about 'em?

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

What I noticed on the DLX-M is the hits can be pretty airy if compared to the MV Essence or my daisy/lily if I don't push the two sections together while hitting it, I think that simple SS ring makes a big difference.

still the 'M is pretty sweet and the hits seem a bit easier on my throat with the little extra fresh air in the mix.

Edit:I was really only shopping for the Roasty when i placed an order and received my DLX-M but i've seen the pics here of the vapo-pipe but didn't see them on the webpage where can I find out more about 'em?

Yes I have noticed that too, with my M I often cover the air intake like it is a carb for quicker thicker clouds, especially with concentrates, though a ripping draw helps too. I am sure the Pro is a bit easier to use with that steel ring sealing nicely and it also protects the wood from the heat more. I use that ripping draw for my Essence too which works great, but it is more of a one hitter bowl compared to the DLX (even the One has a bigger bowl being 18mm vs 14mm)

Oh and vapopipe is just an add on for the DLX really I think, only really seen it mentioned on Instagram I think? Of course he can make anything and the possibilities are endless with custom orders... I still want to try a Punch!

Last edited:

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
sounds a bit like the hole where u put in the stirring/turning rod might be filled up with some herb specs? then the surfaces are not plain and leak if not pressed together...
And yes, for those pipes and stuff just contact direct

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
sounds a bit like the hole where u put in the stirring/turning rod might be filled up with some herb specs?

Thanks.
I'll check that later. I've been using it on a really dark patio at night so that could have happened when filling the chamber or after stirring it using the pin.

Last edited:
RUDE BOY,
Reactions: Used2use

Shit Snacks

Got the DLX Pro very happy , it hits hard :)
Any tips for microdosing ? Anyone know if those Storz & Bickel capsules would fit ?

They should, since it is the same size as the Bricks bowl basically. But we also tried uaiusa rimmed basket screen for micodosing in the M at least, but it moves herb close to heat so gotta be careful. Best microdosing usually requires a strong draw, but it is mat be easier to just load full and take your time with the bowl

Sukko

Hi you all!

I'm a happy owner of a dobby, and I was looking at the vapopipes with the heat intake of the pro, while wondering if there is any difference in performance between that pipes config and the dobby itself.

@Dreamwood, is there any?

I'm also asking myself if it's worth investing in a dlx, having the possibility of using a WPA for the Dobby. What do you think?

I hate redundacy in vapes and I am trying to keep my VAS under control.

Peace (or should say roasty better... :rofl:)

ohmygodimsohigh

I have really been enjoying the DLX Pro! I initiated it a few weeks ago and it's been routinely ripping my face off every few days.

I haven't put together a review for this vape yet, but I archived an instagram live session (and cut all the social/boring stuff)

The DLX Pro comes out around the 8 minute mark (I set the timecode in the embed, but I'm not sure if it will work)

The full video is archived here, along with a full table of contents on the sesh and notes about moments and vapes from the session.

I also used the Tera, Sticky Brick Jr, and Sticky Brick Runt in this session and spent some time talking about the differences between them (22m)

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨
Thought I had to update the butane section :clap: :clap::clap::clap:

:rockon:

ETA: This is fun :D
Very versatile vape

413-E570-A-94-E1-45-CD-9-BEC-45-C95-F6-C1-D4-F.jpg

ETA2:
And works very nice through water, indeed :D

I found, that a micro doser bowl I made for my SBJ also fitted the DLX perfectly and also, that you can simply put a screen into the dd stem and/or 14mm GonG and then use the glass itself for a bowl. Roasts nice and evenly and you have the advantage of a adjustable screen :cool:

49-A8-E04-E-9-B7-B-45-D9-A1-EB-F5-D6268-B4959.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Contemplating finally getting a pro with all of the sales going on... So unnecessary and yet...

Chainfish

Just received a vid of my DLX/RCV Pro from Dreamwood. Fair play, when they said they'd sort me what I was after, they did, exactly what I was looking for. Fingers crossed will be in my possession in the not too distant future and will be able to post up in the NewFC thread when created. Anyone that hasn't checked their GreenDream store in a while may be interested in the new models they do

Shit Snacks

Just received a vid of my DLX/RCV Pro from Dreamwood. Fair play, when they said they'd sort me what I was after, they did, exactly what I was looking for. Fingers crossed will be in my possession in the not too distant future and will be able to post up in the NewFC thread when created. Anyone that hasn't checked their GreenDream store in a while may be interested in the new models they do

Yeah I've been speaking with them, sorting out getting them over onto new FC, so you'll have DLXpro AND GlowDLX?

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Chainfish

Chainfish

I've had it about a month now and roughly put an ounce through it. Love the thing. I'd watched a few vids beforehand so was getting great results straight out the box apart from one combust few bowls in, this was down to me pushing it. I did add a 10mm gauze screen under the mouthpiece, and I added one of those chunky steel domed screens above wpa till I can get an ashcatcher to stop bubbler getting too gunky. I have tried using a S&B pod in there and does work, but prefer to just load bowl. I haven't used the rcv attachment yet but got an idea of using with a ddave 14mm buddha wand (will need to craft a disc/donut of some sort).
They more than fulfilled what I wanted and were really helpful throughout. Transaction wasn't issue free (me, not them), but Joel was very patient with great customer service (and his brother). Will certainly be adding another Dreamwood in the near future. Link is to youtube clip they sent me before adding the logo (they put a little tree in the light part of the wood-looks fucking sweet)

Vid before logo

Top Bottom