• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dreamwood DLX series One/Pro/M Bongvaporizer

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
I have had the feeling that the results of the vape deteriorated over the last weeks and getting wispy vapor despite a strong flame. This was accompanied by an increased taste of burned wood. Then I realized that in the hole where the stirring hinge sits there was residue (resin and plant matter) resulting in a significant gap between both wooden parts. This is probably owed to the fact that each time you stir, (hot) stuff is attached to the stirring tool and then deposited in this hole. After cleaning it out, everything is awesome again.

@paehtod seeing you here, it seems we have similar vape preferences ;)

paehtod

Nice observation, i will save this tips in my pocket although i am waiting my DLX M coming from German, @Dreamwood have super fast DHL shipping to my German address in 1day, but i have to wait the guy bring that to me from German to HK for 2weeks :bang:...... to save the international shipping cost;).

Yeah~ Once I try the butane vape, I never go back to the electric. I am a former smoker, I love to play with fire~ FIRE~:evil::leaf:

paehtod

never really comfortable with only pressing a button
Exactly, the ritual process just make me more enjoy and happier. I just love analog control feeling, when things happened, you can trouble shooting by yourself to try to solve the problem. The most frustrated with electric device is when it dead, it dead:rip:, you can do nothing, unless you are the electrician.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I have had the feeling that the results of the vape deteriorated over the last weeks and getting wispy vapor despite a strong flame. This was accompanied by an increased taste of burned wood. Then I realized that in the hole where the stirring hinge sits there was residue (resin and plant matter) resulting in a significant gap between both wooden parts. This is probably owed to the fact that each time you stir, (hot) stuff is attached to the stirring tool and then deposited in this hole. After cleaning it out, everything is awesome again.

Ah interesting, I only used mine to stir a few times at first testing. I still find a narrower stir tool more effective for me, but I love how quick and easy it is to swivel the bowl open and stir without lifting the lid at all like you do in others

Shit Snacks

Got some good times with my DLXOne, the fritted glass screen and some potent wax! Delicious hits or crazy clouds, everything is manageable with this vape but you need a bigger torch than the provided one.

Hits very well with flowers also!

Even bigger than the atomic? Its my biggest best torch now and my most used for my butane convection (actually eagle may be larger but nowhere near as comfortable to use its trigger)

MrMonss

Ah interesting, I only used mine to stir a few times at first testing. I still find a narrower stir tool more effective for me, but I love how quick and easy it is to swivel the bowl open and stir without lifting the lid at all like you do in others

Yep, I do not use the stirring but I find it very practical too.
About the lighters I did not have any with so I can not judge, but I stop using my Cohiba three flames in triangle (who gave me instant hits, bluffing !!) when I missed the little glass hole and lightly burned the wood :

img-20180112-211351_imagesia-com_1fhh3.jpg

Now I use simple flame, this one, per pack of 10 on dhgate :

maxresdefault.jpg

a bit longer but much less risky for the wood, sometimes depending on the angle to judge the distance is difficult.

Last edited:

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
Burn Motherfucker! Mine looks far worse (but same spot charred) after using it utterly stoned with my 4-flame torch on a little bong that was too close to my eyes to focus correctly. I still use the big torch - a little charred wood is a sign of usage and a small price to pay for instant thick clouds ;)

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
I came up with a basket screen made from three layers of fine mesh that can be pressed in above the actual screen. This works awesome for hash and even small loads. First hit with a big torch gives very tasteful clouds. Then I open and spread the now soft hash with a toothpick. The next hit is eye watering and thick. Currently my favorite vape for good old Moroccan produce.

Kermitt

Just ordered the DLX Pro Classic in zebrawood.
Actually, I'm already well-equipped. But since I have the chance to buy something in my own country, I would like to take advantage of this: -)

I'm curious and looking forward to trying it out

paehtod

So.... I received my DLX-M on last Saturday, 1day delivery from Dreamwood to my German address, and waiting 15days from German to me, i was so excited to check it out,
Kd6vGfOb.jpg
93aiUF5b.jpg
zL4y7cQb.jpg

FsYxiwI.jpg

5a5cUkw.jpg

But i can't get good result at the first two days, so i re watch all the IG video that @Dreamwood presented, then re watch this thread and see this:
I like to use my DLX vapes with a medium size flame.
First hit is to heat the bowl, slow inhalation, flame tip 1cm away from the heat intake tube. (little bit vapor, very flavourful)

Second hit i start with the flame tip 1cm away from the heatintake like the first hit, then i go into the tube with the tip of the flame and inhale faster. (big lungbusting hit of thick vapor)

Third hit the same and the load is done.
:)

I repeated exactly and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW:whoa:

I am completely blew away, my face is melt, WOW again!!! My vaporizer's experience built up in this half year have been destroy and rebuild :haw::zombie::rip: :lmao::love:

I Love It @Dreamwood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermitt

Got my Pro Classic today. A really great device. I'm really glad I decided to buy it. I didn't think so, but the Pro Classic will be used regularly by me. I am really surprised and very positive.

But I have one question. The screen is bent downwards, because it is bigger in diameter than the inlet. Is that how it should be?

MrMonss

Got my Pro Classic today. A really great device. I'm really glad I decided to buy it. I didn't think so, but the Pro Classic will be used regularly by me. I am really surprised and very positive.

But I have one question. The screen is bent downwards, because it is bigger in diameter than the inlet. Is that how it should be?

As mine is exactly the same, I will say yes, but it is easy to remove.
Great great device !! May be just a little greedy. & Frankly perfect for hash !!

almost there

So.... I received my DLX-M on last Saturday, 1day delivery from Dreamwood to my German address, and waiting 15days from German to me, i was so excited to check it out,
Kd6vGfOb.jpg
93aiUF5b.jpg
zL4y7cQb.jpg

FsYxiwI.jpg

5a5cUkw.jpg

But i can't get good result at the first two days, so i re watch all the IG video that @Dreamwood presented, then re watch this thread and see this:

I repeated exactly and WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW:whoa:

I am completely blew away, my face is melt, WOW again!!! My vaporizer's experience built up in this half year have been destroy and rebuild :haw::zombie::rip: :lmao::love:

I Love It @Dreamwood !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God Dang, that’s beautiful!! Every corner I turn there’s temptation but this wood grain is memorable, congrats and well done @Dreamwood

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
@paehtod nice pics and such a beautiful vape.
& Frankly perfect for hash !!
Yes, this! Speaking for the DLX M, I finally found my ultimate hash vape. My latest setting is placing a concentrate pad on the original screen and then pressing a fine screen, slightly larger than the diameter of the chamber, so that it bulges downward, touching the pad. That way, the hash (even tiny amounts) always stays in the center and any oil will drip onto the concentrate pad.
I am always using the DLX M with a longish j-hook and my wife calls me "weirdo gandalf" when I stink up the living room with some intensely smelling hash.

Shit Snacks

Used mine across the past couple nights with the last of some nice triangle kush, the bowl is so big it just kept hitting! I don't remember if I posted about it before, I'm sure I did, but I just remembered I tried it with a rimmed basket screen in the bowl and that worked great for microdosing too (just gotta be careful not to scorch since bowl is close to heat like that)

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: paehtod

GreenConnaisseur

I use CBD-flower to train ;). Also as I just posted in the dobby thread, I use a convex screen (the original formed into a shallow basket) that works best for smaller loads to get a "critical mass" of flower at the hot air pass-through channel.
And this vape is the optimal complement to my vaponic+ that I use for relaxed sessions and concentrates. The DLX-M provides very tasty but powerful hits: sit down have a quick lung full of dense vapor and be done with it.
Does CBD flower as seen in the greendream shop for instance produce vapor as well? I'm interested in it as a training method!

GreenConnaisseur,
Reactions: muunch

Schroedinger

Sober and stoned
Yes, of course. It also has a calming effect. I recently bought flower from CBD-Cartell which is legal in EU and tastes excellent like premium bud (it is more expensive than the illegal variety, though). For training I recommend the cheap stuff that contains seeds and leaves.

Top Bottom