• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

hd_rider

If anyone is interested, Dr. Dabber has a few carb cap options for purchase back on their site. They’ve been sold out for a while.

They've been out of a lot of things, for a very long while. I've been waiting for them to get their premium SWITCH glass bubblers back in stock since well before April!

ollent

We have upgraded the charging fuse to eliminate this issue moving forward. Once repairs are made, this will not happen again. Any 01 or 02 model Switch units have the old fuse, but it is not a guarantee that the fuse will go out over time.

Thank you for all the feedback. Happy Dabbing!
Sadly, my Switch has once again died and will not charge, displaying a green light on the charger. I will be writing support again, but I'm no longer confident in the product at this point. I'll be writing support for a replacement, but I'm back to a blowtorch and quartz.

Last edited:

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Well, I have to apologize -- I was able to fix this issue with a soft reset of the unit and a hard reset for my quarantine-brain. Looks like it's as right as rain now. I'm really sorry about pitching a fit on this one.
There’s nothing more upsetting to me then when one of my pot toys brakes too bro:tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: LesPlenty

DabberChase

Company Rep
Sorry about being MIA lately everyone. We are finally back in stock on all units and most Switch accessories and glass. We also have some new Switch glass dropping soon, so make sure to keep an eye out for that. All pending and new orders are shipping now!!! Thank you all for your patience and understanding during these difficult times. Stay safe out there and as always, Happy Dabbing!

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
you can hear it melt. Thats a sic dish in there so it’s on crystal mode to get it hotter. Once it melts it’s a swirling feathering process for me if that makes sense. If you wait till full green to start your pull then it comprises the full ride so to speak :tup:

DabberChase

Company Rep
How do you know when to hit it?
Do you just cold start and wait for the concentrate to start vaporizing and then go to town?
Seems like a very sweet device!
Any thoughts on it?

Yes, we recommend starting your hit as soon as you see vapor production. The first c=hit will be nice and low heat, then once it reaches optimal temp, you will get the bigger/denser clouds on the next couple rips.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
sUK1y6C.jpg

Help Doc! I need a stand solution for these! :D

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
I am in Oz so postage can hurt so I want to get everything I might need at once to ease the pain of postage, so a hive ball, recycler, butt plug and a Sic 'n' saph should be all I need?
Pretty much. Grab 2 quartz cups you won’t regret it. The butt plug is a ratchet silicone thingy for smell reduction :tup:

Custom Flower Hardware,
Top Bottom