• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dr Dabber Switch (Induction Vaporizer)

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Hey guys...let me introduce you to the Dr. Dabber Switch!

EsHyR3Z.jpg

It's a cordless induction powered e-rig that vapes extracts and flowers. Heats up in around 3 seconds with the Ti nail and 10-12 seconds with the quartz nail. Zero hot spots anywhere except the nail itself, which is located in the bottom of a deep, solid glass well. Should give 100 dab hits on a single charge!

It's in beta testing now, so we are still dialing in the heat profiles, but I am really excited about what this thing can do! With nearly instant heat that can go up to 800F, there is a whole new world of vaping possibilities. And it's trippy!

I'm not sure about release dates, but it should be soon and this is one to watch. The dab just got civilized (@ataxian ) with immediate heat up times and no exposed hot spots. Dr Dabber is here on the forum to answer questions, and I'll do my best to help out as well.

I can already say that after only two weeks it's what I grab for extracts around here, and everyone I've showed it to wants one for the $399 price tag (price includes the nice bubbler and multiple nails). It checks the 'cool as shit' box all day long and makes dabbing easy.

I'm a flower guy mostly due to availability, but also because it's easier and I don't like pens. The other night I was deciding on a vape for a nightcap and saw the Switch. It was the first time I considered wagging an e-rig to the bedroom, and that's because of how easy this thing is to use...instant heat up, no wires, no hot spots!

I like to load it cold and get it all set up, then press the Go button and start taking that hit within a few seconds. Easy to pass around at a party!

Niiizy_503

Hey guys...let me introduce you to the Dr. Dabber Switch!

EsHyR3Z.jpg

It's a cordless induction powered e-rig that vapes extracts and flowers. Heats up in around 3 seconds with the Ti nail and 10-12 seconds with the quartz nail. Zero hot spots anywhere except the nail itself, which is located in the bottom of a deep, solid glass well. Should give 100 dab hits on a single charge!

It's in beta testing now, so we are still dialing in the heat profiles, but I am really excited about what this thing can do! With nearly instant heat that can go up to 800F, there is a whole new world of vaping possibilities. And it's trippy!

I'm not sure about release dates, but it should be soon and this is one to watch. The dab just got civilized (@ataxian ) with immediate heat up times and no exposed hot spots. Dr Dabber is here on the forum to answer questions, and I'll do my best to help out as well.

I can already say that after only two weeks it's what I grab for extracts around here, and everyone I've showed it to wants one for the $399 price tag (price includes the nice bubbler and multiple nails). It checks the 'cool as shit' box all day long and makes dabbing easy.

I'm a flower guy mostly due to availability, but also because it's easier and I don't like pens. The other night I was deciding on a vape for a nightcap and saw the Switch. It was the first time I considered wagging an e-rig to the bedroom, and that's because of how easy this thing is to use...instant heat up, no wires, no hot spots!

I like to load it cold and get it all set up, then press the Go button and start taking that hit within a few seconds. Easy to pass around at a party!
I recently emailed Dr. Dabber about these! This thing looks like it operates like an absolute beast.. Got a reply saying they should be available by 4/20. After just dropping $379+ ona puffco peak, it’s gonna be hard to drop another $399+ on another enail. However, it would be even harder imagining myself without one of these!! Especially after hearing that it has a flower vaping option as well.. n 3 second heat up time!?!? Mann this sounds sicc! Might be the only thing to get me to put my Peak away for awhile, lol

MAbud

@stickstones i am super intrigued as well. Like you, I am mainly a flower guy. Can you explain what the process is? Like what type of attachment (if any) you use, heat settings etc. plus how you see it for flavor and vapor produciton?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
@MAbud - We’re still beta testing it hard for flowers, so I can’t speak about that much at the moment. But it’s an instant conduction environment. Personally, I’m trying to see if I can dial it in for a one hitter style load that works like a dab.

clukx

I'm so interested in this I've been using my peak exclusively and been neglecting my pax and also been in the market for a water filtration flower bale and if this can do both well I would be very happy, I also use my dr dabber boost of the peak is charging and the email has been gathering dust, would love to try one of these units too and you're not in Michigan lol

clukx,

MAbud

@MAbud - We’re still beta testing it hard for flowers, so I can’t speak about that much at the moment. But it’s an instant conduction environment. Personally, I’m trying to see if I can dial it in for a one hitter style load that works like a dab.

Awesome. Please keep me posted. For me I likely wouldn’t shell out $400 for trates only as I use them sparingly and have pens I like. But if it could incorporate flower similar to like the Flowerpot in a more portable solution then I would be all in.

Is it user temp controlled or pre-set settings?

MAbud,

freddiegibbs

Very interesting. Got me thinking about returning my Peak if I don't hear back from Puffco support about my defective unit in the next day or two....

My Boost was good when it worked, but had to get it replacedtwice. When it stopped working a third time, I gave up on it. Love my Aurora though. Damn I wish I'd known this was coming before I bought the Peak.....

freddiegibbs,

Niiizy_503

Very interesting. Got me thinking about returning my Peak if I don't hear back from Puffco support about my defective unit in the next day or two....

My Boost was good when it worked, but had to get it replacedtwice. When it stopped working a third time, I gave up on it. Love my Aurora though. Damn I wish I'd known this was coming before I bought the Peak.....
I had a Boost Black that worked like a beast at first too, those ceramic heating rods burn out suuuper quick! I pretty much put mine away n gave up on it too.. I’ve had my peak for just over a month, n have been really happy with its performance so far. Been using it heavily since it came n have had zero problems so far. I was kinda nervous while waiting for shipment, cus I was reading so many horror stories about them fuckn up n not working.. ordered a backup atomizer, juuust incase of emergency... really liked my Boost while it worked, so this switch looks interesting. My biggest complaints about the Boost were weight distribution, and the heating waiting time for the quartz n ceramic nails, n the switch appears to have addressed both those problems. 3 second heating, n that base looks pretty beafy. Hopefully this won’t tip over as easily as the Boost did.

Niiizy_503,

Dubmonkey

How much flower can be loaded? ABV pics? ETA or release date set? Pre-order options available? Was eyeing the Peak and Haze square for my portable needs and to replace my pax2. But this Switch unit looks very interesting.

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
How much flower can be loaded? ABV pics? ETA or release date set? Pre-order options available? Was eyeing the Peak and Haze square for my portable needs and to replace my pax2. But this Switch unit looks very interesting.
We will be announcing release date in the next few weeks along with all the features and details of the unit. Pre-order info coming soon as well.

P.A.M.

Vapo Rising
This sounds pretty cool!
My first or second dry herb vape was a K-aspen II by Kanboro Tech when I went from combusting bongs to vaping. The K-Aspen was very similar if not a copy of the Dr Dabber Boost. It came with the e-nail attachement and glass piece and included an extra heater attachment and glass bubbler for dry herb.

I never used the e-nail part, only the dry herb, loved it for smoothness and Very Flavorful powerful hits . unfortunately I broke the glass bubbler and mouthpiece. I can still MgGyver it using the nail glasspiece but it's not the same and short . the mouthpiece was a quick connect on both bubblers .

Anyways , I've always been shy to talk about that vape as I felt I was the only person using it , lol . I'm glad to see The Switch , would love to rip through one of them, out of my league price wise though. I had technique down pretty good on the K-Aspen II, just saying , I'd might be helpful, haha.

Do wish I could have or try one though , would be a modernized Nostalgia feel of my first vape. I'm pretty sure this thing will rock.

The Switch design seems great and modern as far as appearance.

subway13029

This thing is definately no boost..no offense to the boost but i bought one and my quartz nail broke on 1st heatup and then my ceramic rod came out so it sits so sad and unused on my desk but this switch is a monster..its so burly!! Burly is the obly word to describe the bubbler and the glass joint..and yeah the box is sweet too..and oh yeah it hits like a frwight train..

subway13029,
Reactions: grokit

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
This thing is definately no boost..no offense to the boost but i bought one and my quartz nail broke on 1st heatup and then my ceramic rod came out so it sits so sad and unused on my desk but this switch is a monster..its so burly!! Burly is the obly word to describe the bubbler and the glass joint..and yeah the box is sweet too..and oh yeah it hits like a frwight train..
It certainly isn't! We put a TON of time into this to make sure this unit functions incredibly and needs very minimal maintenance/replacements at all. No exposed electronics, no ceramic heating rods, no traditional coils. That being said we we would be happy to honor our no questions asked warranty on your boost unit that failed! Please email info@drdabber.com so we can help you get back up and running!

Niiizy_503

Seriously bro.. I bought a Boost black.. N at first I really liked how it worked...but after a few days of having to heat it longer with the quartz nail, that first ceramic rod totally crapped out on me... wasn’t vaping my trates nearly as hot enough n there always be a good emoting left over.. not dark vaped after liquid, but the good shit.... then while using the 2nd rod... my quartz nails also broke right in the metal screw on cup things they sat in. Luckily I had Peak pre ordered.. n within a few days of my Boost crapping out, my peak arrived n has performed like a beast! I definetly wanna see where this switch goes, Cus so far it looks like a kick ass machine. I hope the base is really sturdy and heavy also, cus the Boost black tipped over just by looking at it funny.

Niiizy_503,

Dr.Dabber

Manufacturer
Seriously bro.. I bought a Boost black.. N at first I really liked how it worked...but after a few days of having to heat it longer with the quartz nail, that first ceramic rod totally crapped out on me... wasn’t vaping my trates nearly as hot enough n there always be a good emoting left over.. not dark vaped after liquid, but the good shit.... then while using the 2nd rod... my quartz nails also broke right in the metal screw on cup things they sat in. Luckily I had Peak pre ordered.. n within a few days of my Boost crapping out, my peak arrived n has performed like a beast! I definetly wanna see where this switch goes, Cus so far it looks like a kick ass machine. I hope the base is really sturdy and heavy also, cus the Boost black tipped over just by looking at it funny.
Any issues with the boost and basically any other vape available has been addressed with the Switch!

Dr.Dabber,

Niiizy_503

Any issues with the boost and basically any other vape available has been addressed with the Switch!
It’s just sounding better n better! Ahh any kind of pre-order or discount code for 4/20 celebration wud be the icing on the cake! Damnn skippy I’m gonna be snagn one of these beasts! I love my Puffco Peak, n I think this is the ONE thing that’ll get me to get the Peak away... #cantwait!

Top Bottom