• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DOES IT EXIST? - on demand, convection, portable, not a Grasshopper ... ??

MarFugga

I'm a butane-brain myself, and almost exclusively use Dynavaps (have a SBL FlipBrick, but haven't managed to master it yet), but would like something electronic but equivalent to the Dynavaps in terms of speed and efficiency.

The Grasshopper would be perfect, but I can't find one for sale anywhere, and the infamous reliability issues put me off.

Am I looking for rocking-horse shit?

Other electronic vapes don't seem to cut it for me, my Pax3 with a full oven is the equivalent of one cycle on a VapCap for me, and the flavour is just... poor. I also have the UK market equivalent of the Fury2, and whilst I like it, I wish it could extract a little faster.

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

MarFugga

The TM or any of the 510 connection vapes are all exactly what you're looking for.
Thank you, kind friend! The TinyMight is a truly spectacular looking little thing, bastard to find a store that has stock and sells into the UK, but I will persevere!

MarFugga,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Thank you, kind friend! The TinyMight is a truly spectacular looking little thing, bastard to find a store that has stock and sells into the UK, but I will persevere!

Yeah order direct from manufacturer... There is also Milaana3, Splinter, Dreamwood Glow, TetraP80/X, StemPod, iHeat, and more... Grasshopper far from the only one, just more public is all!

MarFugga

Firefly 2+. Pure convection. It’s on demand.
I hadn't considered the FF2+ based solely on the fact that I have only ever handled a broken one, and was thus disappointed.

I'll see if anyone awesome has a review, great option, thanks very much!! :)

MarFugga,

MarFugga

Yeah order direct from manufacturer... There is also Milaana3, Splinter, Dreamwood Glow, TetraP80/X, StemPod, iHeat, and more... Grasshopper far from the only one, just more public is all!
I'll take a look! thanks very much.

Unfortunately, the UK scene hasn't quite caught up yet, and we're a bit limited to what we can or can't buy domestically sometimes, so the more options the better, so this is great! Thanks very much!

ginolicious

Oh I love mine. It is the one convection vape I’ve ever had or used that just seems to work flawlessly. Yeah you gotta stir the bowl. But damn it is a powerhouse in my books.

ginolicious,
Reactions: spindle

stinkytofus

A cleaned, working ghost mv1, hangs with any portable, it hits like desktop at red 2, tastes great at low temps amber 1, no im not joking

stinkytofus,
Reactions: cosimo

b0

Cloudy...
A cleaned, working ghost mv1, hangs with any portable, it hits like desktop at red 2, tastes great at low temps amber 1, no im not joking

Sooooo good and free of problems, that the company went into bankruptcy. I would never recommend a Ghost, to me it's like recommending a Grasshopper: you know the person buying it is gonna end having problems with it...

stinkytofus

It has potential latch issues
But for $80-100 to get this kind of performance ? Worth it i think
Even if it breaks... $80-100 is not a lot of money
You go out eat a meal with friends, $50-60 gone

Never got into grasshopper, i prefer crucibles

stinkytofus,
Reactions: cosimo

ginolicious

I would suggest a firefly 2+. Never had an issue to date with mine. Bought on 420. It’s my daily driver for sure.

ginolicious,

510vaporent

80 to 100 on a portable that is not really that portable and will most likely break shortly after you buy it? Best portable hands down?! Sorry but no. I’m glad you like it but to say it’s the best portable hands down is ludicrous and I would hate for someone to be steered in that direction just to be disappointed by the poor quality. What his name Bud the vape critic used to always recommend it and I’m pretty sure he admitted to being a shill if I remember correctly

GoldenBud

cheapest ez pz option is go to @rbt.md in insta and grab a Splinter V2
grab Ravage 230 mod or any tubofirmware mod like P80 or Dual Gen3, set TCR 145 and enjoy your new portadesktop ;)
so cheap and effective on demand option

Top Bottom