DOES IT EXIST? - on demand, convection, portable, not a Grasshopper ... ??

MarFugga

I'm a butane-brain myself, and almost exclusively use Dynavaps (have a SBL FlipBrick, but haven't managed to master it yet), but would like something electronic but equivalent to the Dynavaps in terms of speed and efficiency.

The Grasshopper would be perfect, but I can't find one for sale anywhere, and the infamous reliability issues put me off.

Am I looking for rocking-horse shit?

Other electronic vapes don't seem to cut it for me, my Pax3 with a full oven is the equivalent of one cycle on a VapCap for me, and the flavour is just... poor. I also have the UK market equivalent of the Fury2, and whilst I like it, I wish it could extract a little faster.

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAA
Thank you, kind friend! The TinyMight is a truly spectacular looking little thing, bastard to find a store that has stock and sells into the UK, but I will persevere!
Yeah order direct from manufacturer... There is also Milaana3, Splinter, Dreamwood Glow, TetraP80/X, StemPod, iHeat, and more... Grasshopper far from the only one, just more public is all!

MarFugga

Yeah order direct from manufacturer... There is also Milaana3, Splinter, Dreamwood Glow, TetraP80/X, StemPod, iHeat, and more... Grasshopper far from the only one, just more public is all!
I'll take a look! thanks very much.

Unfortunately, the UK scene hasn't quite caught up yet, and we're a bit limited to what we can or can't buy domestically sometimes, so the more options the better, so this is great! Thanks very much!

spindle

Vleaf Go is the closer you will find, cheap at too
I second the Vivant Vleaf go. Convection and on demand. Used natively, the vapor is too hot for my taste, but through water it's pretty amazing. What makes it unique - fantastic for microdosing. My material is goes a long way, which is useful during this pandemic.

ginolicious

Oh I love mine. It is the one convection vape I’ve ever had or used that just seems to work flawlessly. Yeah you gotta stir the bowl. But damn it is a powerhouse in my books.

Top Bottom