Do you save your AVB?

• Yes

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • No

Votes: 15 48.4%

• Total voters

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Depends on the device I am using honestly.

I have a 2L Jar from my Freight Train, there is always a little left over in that AVB because I don't like the flavor when you stir it.

I don't save the AVB out of the Taroma 360 as there is nothing left in that, its always dark and my lungs say completely extracted...

So is there a "Sometimes?"

.... honestly thought, I have filled and emptied that 2L jar a few times when I haven't had the energy to do a wash of the AVB let alone cook with or run any sort of extract, but I'm not willing to throw it away lest a rainy day turn up and I don't have anything else.

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
I mostly eat it on a small piece of bread with (peanut)butter out of my just vaped Crafty bowl, still warm :drool:

I'm planning to make tincture from my Plenty bowls but this definitely needs more AVB and this conflicts with my current goal of reducing both consumption and tolerance 😅

el sargantano

I'm still saving tho I find ethanol and coco oil too expensive to invest in ABV tinctures or infusions.
I use real weed for that, but I keep looking for a cheap recipe to guarantee the 'goodies cycling'.
By the way I water cured the ABV to get rid of the chlorophyll and get this step already covered

NeoSteam85

Women and Rhythm Section first
I used to keep it in the hope of making cannibutter but never got round to it so i just throw it away now.
@gmo67 same here :bang:

@el sargantano wouldn't be it (pretty) cheap to use alcohol like Vodka?... No personal experience, just relying on other people's suggestion, in this case I think Troy from the T&J show

NeoSteam85,
Reactions: LesPlenty

sickmanfraud

I save mine to give to a combuster that says it helps him sleep and for myself to add to brownies instead of 50% of the flour (a mortar and pestle are hard work) for a bump on the cannabutter in the recipe.

@LesPlenty do you water cure it?

I decarb my AVB.

Instead of a mortar and pestle, I use a mini-"s"blade on my stick blender. The stick blender can turn the AVB into dust.

@NeoSteam85 using vodka or any alcohol besides 95% will not allow you to concentrate the extracted cannabinoids into a useful dose.

I made a batch of capsules once with AVB (no water cure at all) that I used before bed to help me sleep. The capsule kept causing me to burp AVB for several hours.

I have two jars of AVB I think I will water cure and hope for the best.

budski

cantre member
I temp step usually, so I save the low temp avb, or lvb, lightly been vaped as a sleep aid, in a separate small jar if it still has some moisture and hint of green,
It's like water conservation, yellow's mellow, brown goes down!

howie105

I give ABV brownies away to people who enjoy them. For my own use, no, thanks, last time I tried it took a 5 g ABV dose to even start feeling a slight buzz. The person who got the rest of the brownies was happy with much smaller doses. It seems that between my body, preferences, tolerance and how I produce ABV eatables are just not my cup of tea.

Tellus

Human (H. sapiens x H. neanderthalensis)
I save mine because half the job (decarbing) is already done. My method of making cannaoil is just using the minimum amount coconut oil to cover and then straining out the plant material at the end, leaves me with "concentrated" oil. I can add this oil to any food or just take a couple of drops as is. Effects depend on AVB, how fully I extract when vaping, but usually is nice and relaxing but not very strong.

And also I vape for different reasons. Avb oil has it's own place for my usage.

wakeNvape247

Its so worth watercuring it, taking that smell and flavour out makes it so much nicer to use to cook with
I've only made cannabutter with avb after doing a water cure because of that reason. I want to make some using dried flower, but I'm unsure if I should do a water cure with dried buds?

wakeNvape247,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was saving it for a while because I had cooked with it in the past, but now I've just been tossing it, should get rid of the jars I have saved haha years worth of vaped bud... I even have some edibles in the freezer made with it that have been there for years because they're just not that good and I hardly use edibles and if I do I would want better ones lol tried water curing the last time too and it was super tedious and not even done fully properly so didn't get the benefit haha I even have a vivo machine to try to make some oil for me, I will use greens though when I do! Just seems a better idea

simba

@weedanwine
Not really, but I save it for emergencies. If I'm in really heavy pain, then hot choc made with lots of AVB can help the physical pain. The only problem is I find it makes my head feel horrible, and I hate how phased out it makes me feel.

I do feel like I should give it away though to someone who could use it more.

Top Bottom