• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

NFC Diy desktop and log vapes.

blokenoname

DIY Log Dabbler 😁🪵💪💨💨💨

Fosil

This one here might fit the job 24v/80w. That'll deliver 29w at 12v.
Thanks! Yes, it can be, I can't find it locally, and the shipping and customs would be killer.
But I have easy access to 12v 40watts, that would be more than enough, I was just happy with the 24v ones as it was impossible to combust.

@Mikroweed Duck the heating element is thin, just 3mm, and 60mm long, nice log :)

Last edited:
Fosil,
Reactions: Duck

Fosil

Still waiting for the dnd wooden base for the dome...
In the meantime, I did some test over the "mate" log, btw, do not try to use a fortner over 15mm using your feet as a vice... this time I was super lucky...my socks not much...
E4NnoKss.jpg
vaJQBhL.jpg

Anyway...

Some pics of the mounting. I didn't see any other mounting this way, using a high temp g4 socket from the bottom to fix the heating element, I liked because all the electrical parts goes in the bottom side, almost no connection with the heating chamber.

iAjrdTo.jpg
USJSuf6.jpg

6EBqEn5.jpg
vszmspV.jpg
0L6VIAT.jpg
pxcI8Nb.jpg

Left it on for 6 hours and went great, no problem at all with the silicone hose insulation and the wood didn't get any harm.
Heating element @12v worked like a charm this time, getting nice rips.

ntq7J5X.jpg

Also, I did some temp measurements that I will post later, it went great.

iDRINKBLEACH

knowing is half the power - Gi-JOE
Accessory Maker
iDRINKBLEACH,
Top Bottom