Divine Tribe atty's

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Hey y'all.
Wanted to share a video with you.

Got this from Reddit, not my video nor me in the video.

Pretty cool setup. Want this. :lol: It's two pico mods with DT V4's with SiC cups going thru a dual recycler. Aw yeah.

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
So I've found a silicone sleeve that works pretty well for the Hubble Bubble bubbler:

hubble-sleeve-20201104.jpg

You can find this sleeve by clicking here.

Also by clicking here, you can get yourself a perfect case for your Hubble Bubble !

Check it out !

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
Are the SiC Cups going to be available again?

YES.
The V2 version of the SiC cup is projected for release around Thanksgiving, possiibly (USA Thanksgiving).
The new cups will be fixed by cotter pin, yet will not short out the posts.

Here's a sneak peek at the new V2 SiC cups:

My V1 SiC cup, after repairs, is still working wonderfully.
Thanks to Matt and his team of helpers for getting me a new sleeve and nut !

GoGlass

Greaaaaaaaatttttt vid ! Matt, please give us a date when this V4.5 Sic Cup will be available or at least when the actuals Sic will be available again ....

GoGlass,

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
according to a post Matt has in his subreddit, the new SIC cups are going up for sale this week.

V4 new Sic bucket , glass mouthpiece , and pico stash cap will be available Tuesday.​

If everything comes through customs OK. The parts will not be available or visible on my site .
the private links will only be posted here and on my reddit sub. I am limiting one per person For this first batch. So be sure to check this sub Tuesday.

divinetribe

We are trying our hardest to become Medical Grade
Manufacturer
divinetribe,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
Waiting for Sunday... Will I notice much of a difference with the SIC versus my Quartz cup?

What's the purpose of the SIC Balls/Pearls?
Once you experience the ESCC crucible or DTV4 Sic cup, it's hard to go back to Qrtz, Ti.
Even ask previous coil heads , who once despised buckets , now don't waste precious
quality shit on coils, but savor the taste in these buckets.

I find personally the pearls , sic balls ect isn't worth wasting the time & energy , focus on air flow
with a good BB as all glass vapor path with restricted directed airflow.
You can Flip a good BB to go dry with "J"hook (my Fav) or water tool Bong recycler ect...

Last edited:

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
Once you experience the ESCC crucible or DTV4 Sic cup, it's hard to go back to Qrtz, Ti.
Even ask previous coil heads , who once despised buckets , now don't waste precious
quality shit on coils, but savor the taste in these buckets.
I'm a huge fan of the taste when using the Quartz cup, it sounds like I may be blown away by the SIC. I am looking forward to the glass (vortex top) cover. The one thing I missed with the V4 over my V3.x was the glass top.
tennisguru1 said:
I find personally the pearls , sic balls ect isn't worth wasting the time & energy , focus on air flow
with a good BB as all glass vapor path with restricted directed airflow.
You can Flip a good BB to go dry with "J"hook (my Fav) or water tool Bong recycler ect...
I haven't used water bongs since my hippy days, but I think I'm going to order one of the Hubble Bubble 14mm Glass Hydratubes from Matt. I'm open to suggestions, but don't assume I have a clue what a "J" hook is. :science: I do remember that it really sucked to clean them...

Haywood,

tennisguru1

EXCELSIOR!
I'm a huge fan of the taste when using the Quartz cup, it sounds like I may be blown away by the SIC. I am looking forward to the glass (vortex top) cover. The one thing I missed with the V4 over my V3.x was the glass top.

I haven't used water bongs since my hippy days, but I think I'm going to order one of the Hubble Bubble 14mm Glass Hydratubes from Matt. I'm open to suggestions, but don't assume I have a clue what a "J" hook is. :science: I do remember that it really sucked to clean them...

I have a half gallon silicone sealed tub of 91% ISO ,
just toss in my jhooks, small bongs glass
Sam's $8 gallon .... delivered to me

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
btw, what is the purpose of the SIC balls/pearls? I still haven't figured out what they do.

Haywood,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
btw, what is the purpose of the SIC balls/pearls? I still haven't figured out what they do.
Pearls increase the vaporization surface and, if/while spinning are spreading the concentrates everywhere in the dish using all the hot surface, this is supposed to increase clouds production. Let me know if I'm wrong.

Top Bottom