Divine Tribe atty's

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It looks like Matt is starting beta testing for the Gen3 dry herb atty, looks like he combinates balls vape with ceramic heaters stacked:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DivineTribeVaporizers/comments/13f24d2
I gifted my Gen2 to a close friend although I'll keep an eye on its next iteration, I don't know but it looks like it will be convection...

For infos the Dreamz he mentions is the new air forced vaporizer actually in beta testing, I'm very surprised it wasn't mentionned here:

GoGlass

What what what ??? So if i have well understand, very soon, DivineTribe will release a forced air vaporizer for concentrates AND a forced air vaporizer for herbs ???? :ko: After the success of the V5 (and the Lightning Pen) i'am really excited about these two news devices !

GoGlass,

biohacker

The Nice Dreamz will be manufactured this summer and cost approximately $200usd.

biohacker

"Attention those who were in the v5 beta group, 150 of you are invited to purchase the Nice Dreams prototypes under the same conditions as we did the v5 rollout (details will be emailed) We will be testing five of these over the next two weeks from there we will manufacture 150 pieces and these will be available to our beta group v5 testers. These 150 will test it through the following month, maybe change something but I am thinking it’s solid. Either way we will start a production for the public. We are hoping that production will be ready in the summer 2023. Stay tuned I’m sure you’ll be seeing more posts of these as The Prototypes get out just like the v5."

@lazylathe Were you in the v5 beta group? Any plans to pick up one of these to play with?

biohacker,
Reactions: lazylathe

lazylathe

Almost there...
@biohacker

Not really thought about picking one up.
It's similar to the Core 2.0 just with a blower on it. Same heater as well I think.
Also a lot of places for vapor to condense on with the large glass dome.
What I am not sure in is if it will have the standard 4 heat settings or be able to be set to any temp? That would bring it up quite a bit in my opinion.

It's a neat idea!

lazylathe,
Reactions: biohacker

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Is nice creams dry herb AND concentrate or just concentrate? If the former, would it be capable of running dry herb and concentrate simultaneously?

davendk93,

Raskolnikov

Can someone recommend a mod which will work straight out the box for a V5 please. I spoke to Matt at RVS today and he said any mod that has auto fire, capable of above 75 watts can be used. He also said the DNA mods are the best by far but I am only buying this as I'm going for a break next weekend and want something I can just pull out my pocket and have a dab so I don't want to pay the money for a DNA mod if I don't need to as I won't be using it very often. I know divine tribe sell appropriate ones as a forum member gave me a link today but I'm in UK and need it for next weekend so they are out the question. I know about the pockety too which I may end up buying if not successful with acquiring a mod.

Any help would be really appreciated as I'm really cutting it fine here and to be blunt I know feck all about mods. Thanks in advance.

Raskolnikov,

SeatownHaze

Can someone recommend a mod which will work straight out the box for a V5 please. I spoke to Matt at RVS today and he said any mod that has auto fire, capable of above 75 watts can be used. He also said the DNA mods are the best by far but I am only buying this as I'm going for a break next weekend and want something I can just pull out my pocket and have a dab so I don't want to pay the money for a DNA mod if I don't need to as I won't be using it very often. I know divine tribe sell appropriate ones as a forum member gave me a link today but I'm in UK and need it for next weekend so they are out the question. I know about the pockety too which I may end up buying if not successful with acquiring a mod.

Any help would be really appreciated as I'm really cutting it fine here and to be blunt I know feck all about mods. Thanks in advance.

I saw a recommendation on discord for the eleaf pico 25 from lepetitvapoteur.com for the dtv5. You would have to hold the button unless you update the software to get auto fire. I bought one for the lightning pen atomizer planning to update the software but haven't yet, holding the button hasn't bothered me enough yet to want to figure out how to do it. I don't know much about mods either so maybe someone else will chime in or you could ask on the divine tribe discord. You could post a want ad on the entexchange discord, maybe someone will sell you a mod with Arctic fox already installed.

FWIW, the lightning pen is great. I bought one for travel/out of the house but now it's become my primary device. I've tried the core but not the dtv5. It works really well with small dabs native or with the hubble bubble.

Raskolnikov

I saw a recommendation on discord for the eleaf pico 25 from lepetitvapoteur.com for the dtv5. You would have to hold the button unless you update the software to get auto fire. I bought one for the lightning pen atomizer planning to update the software but haven't yet, holding the button hasn't bothered me enough yet to want to figure out how to do it. I don't know much about mods either so maybe someone else will chime in or you could ask on the divine tribe discord. You could post a want ad on the entexchange discord, maybe someone will sell you a mod with Arctic fox already installed.

FWIW, the lightning pen is great. I bought one for travel/out of the house but now it's become my primary device. I've tried the core but not the dtv5. It works really well with small dabs native or with the hubble bubble.
That sounds perfect, thank you. I think I am just going to get a Lightning pen for going away as it's simple and discreet while I wait on a mod coming from divine tribe. There are a few 510 devices I want and the one from divine tribe will be perfect for the V5 and other devices I want, well I think it will anyway. I seen a video posted by @felvapes today and their were some serious clouds so that will do me till I get the mod I need.

Last edited:

KeroZen

Chronic vapaholic
olding the button hasn't bothered me enough yet to want to figure out how to do it. I don't know much about mods either so maybe someone else will chime

Just as a word of caution: if it's not obvious enough, auto-fire should only be used in temperature-control mode, in power mode the temperature will runaway and reach some equilibrium likely way too high, possibly damaging the heating element and in all cases above the combustion point of your bowl contents.

Haywood

Onward Thru the Fog
I haven't had any problems cleaning mine, both inside and out. When cleaning I run my ArticFox based mods in wattage mode and two or three cycles of 60 seconds are more than enough to clean the crucible. The different crucibles require different wattages so you don't burn them out yet get them hot enough to get clean. My current favorite is the original QQ vape with the Lightning crucible, which I have set to 26 watts when cleaning. I don't recall the correct wattage off the top of my head for the V5 crucible but there are video's showing the correct method and recomended wattage from Devine Tribe (and I'm sure someone will chime in).

GoGlass

I haven't had any problems cleaning mine, both inside and out. When cleaning I run my ArticFox based mods in wattage mode and two or three cycles of 60 seconds are more than enough to clean the crucible. The different crucibles require different wattages so you don't burn them out yet get them hot enough to get clean. My current favorite is the original QQ vape with the Lightning crucible, which I have set to 26 watts when cleaning. I don't recall the correct wattage off the top of my head for the V5 crucible but there are video's showing the correct method and recomended wattage from Devine Tribe (and I'm sure someone will chime in).
Yep don't look the videos for cleaning the V5, it's an old one.

I have asked DT how to properly clean the V5 here is the official answer :

"....... 50w is too high, we only go upwards of 38-39w, 38.7w is great. You just need to run it for 2 mins at 38.7w while holding it upside down and then let cool to room temp repeat again if necessary".

I have tried it, it works really well, it's almost magical to see residues disappear !

DJ Colonel Corn

The Vapor Ninja
(and I'm sure someone will chime in).

Yeah we were told way back to stay under 37 watts.
That's for use and cleaning both.
Still love my v5 after all these years, it's quite stellar !

ALSO keep in mind with cleaning that you MUST let the atty cool down after it reaches .99 ohms resistance.
That's about 60-90 seconds at 37 watts.
Let it cool down a ways before you clean more.
This willl save the cup AND your mod ! :) :p

80Sixed

Anybody tried that new lightening cup? Can it go on the old lightening battery? The core? Not a lot of info in his Reddit post

80Sixed,

Andjoe

Anybody tried that new lightening cup? Can it go on the old lightening battery? The core? Not a lot of info in his Reddit post
Yeah it’s super ambiguous. People there are saying this Lightning Quest doesn’t work on the Lightning Pen which would be an odd naming decision if true.

Andjoe,

Manako_

I didn't trust these devices for mods, but I've been using a V5 for two days and I'm still surprised, I only used a Proxy and a Peak Pro with 3DXL daily and I almost enjoy this midget more than with them, I love everything about Puffco and I will continue saving and buying accessories for them, but this V5 will surely be there with them every day.
I'm using it with an old but great Epetite DNA 60 Mod and I'm waiting for a Mod with DNA75C to arrive and I hope it improves my experience somewhat, although for now I'm delighted.

Top Bottom