• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ditanium vaporizer

DrRishi

I have had the DiTanium for about a month now. I love its discretion, it does not look like a piece of paraphernalia, and I can just leave it out. I am now using it mainly for micro dabs of concentrate. I take a tiny amount on my dabber, just enough for one toke. This lets me get the dosing right because it as floored me a couple of times. My wife has manged to drop her sleeping pills and can now sleep comfortably with a little dab before bedtime. Since I have it I have not used the FlowerPot and only use the Hercules when I need something portable.

I have not cleaned the dish yet. It seems to pretty much keep itself clean. I am using very pure concentrate (grown and pressed at home) so maybe that why it doesn't leave anything behind.

WildWillie

I had shelved my Ditanium (modded with ceramic balls under the dish) for months after I got my Volcano Hybrid. I wanted to mix things up so I whipped it out, and WOW. Instant clouds with open airflow and a beast of a signature.

I wonder if the creator will ever do a V2. I feel like it the head were made a larger diameter, it could have a dish that easily fits Q-tips and they could pack lots of balls under the dish for a

I haven’t done much dabbing, but people also complain that the temp overlap for flower and dabs is small, so somehow the dish needs to run cooler than it does now. Maybe if the heat rod stopped beneath the dish?

snirgol

Does anybody know where else one can buy the 220v version other than vapefiend as they dont ship to Israel? I would love to get one but must have 220v.

Th1986

Broke my sneaky Pete whipless jhook and they no longer stock it. Any suggestions on something similar? Bought a cheap jhook off dhgate but it didn't have the curve and puts you in a weird position kind of hovering over the ditanium , as well as getting a lot hotter then the sneaky Pete piece. Mainly using for dabs so holding flower in the right position isn't a must.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Can anyone compare this to a SSV/DBV? I've had a DBV in the past, and for whatever reason, it just didn't cut it for me. Also. I have a Volcano Hybrid. It has a decent whip function imo. Would the Ditanium be that much better whip wise?

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Can anyone compare this to a SSV/DBV? I've had a DBV in the past, and for whatever reason, it just didn't cut it for me. Also. I have a Volcano Hybrid. It has a decent whip function imo. Would the Ditanium be that much better whip wise?
ive actually owned the ssv. ditanium and I have the hybrid now, ssv/ditanium are definitely better whip wise than the volcano hybrid, your weed still gets cooked even when you are hitting the whip on the VH

hoptimum

The Ditanium is similar to the SSV/DBV insofar as they're all whip vapes with ceramic rod heaters. The Ditanium adds a quartz dish for concentrates.

637vape

Anyone know of a good whip-less hand piece available nowadays? I tried a few different jhooks but didn't like them, I almost need a 'S' hook to get in the position I'd like - maybe I need to get something custom made..

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone know of a good whip-less hand piece available nowadays? I tried a few different jhooks but didn't like them, I almost need a 'S' hook to get in the position I'd like - maybe I need to get something custom made..

If you check the most recent pages of the cheap glass and jayhook threads, recently I shared a U-turn adapter there, which you might be able to use along with a J hook? The Rogue Wax Works is selling them too, modified, to make J hooks with mouth pieces, alternatively you can get a custom piece made by Oregon Glass Blower :tup:

mustacheemperor

I just received my Ditanium today, and I am really pleased with it so far and really surprised it doesn't get more discussion on this forum! I will post a full review once I've spent more time with it but running through a water pipe at about 1 on the dial produced clouds so much thicker than anything I got off my Evo that I checked if the herb was combusting. This thing rocks and after one moderately tamped stem I am halfway demolished. If the flowerpot is even more powerful than this thank god I didn't buy one because I like to session a bit :lol: Flavor is great too. Easily beats my Mighty and probably the evo as well. All around it seems like an upgrade on both, for my preferences. I have yet to try it for concentrates or combos but I am very excited to. I'm still wondering if I will miss being able to load up a bunch of baskets or capsules in advance, has anyone tried just dropping a S&B capsule in the handpiece?

Also worth mentioning the company is super responsive, when I saw the recommendations on FC for the whipless handpipe I emailed their support, and Adam replied within a couple hours offering to sell me one they still have in stock.

I saw some complaints on the forum about the dial so I think it's worth noting the dial I received has a high contrast silver mark like some other people had modded for themselves. I'll include photos once I can report on the concentrate performance!

637vape

I just received my Ditanium today, and I am really pleased with it so far and really surprised it doesn't get more discussion on this forum! I will post a full review once I've spent more time with it but running through a water pipe at about 1 on the dial produced clouds so much thicker than anything I got off my Evo that I checked if the herb was combusting. This thing rocks and after one moderately tamped stem I am halfway demolished. If the flowerpot is even more powerful than this thank god I didn't buy one because I like to session a bit :lol: Flavor is great too. Easily beats my Mighty and probably the evo as well. All around it seems like an upgrade on both, for my preferences. I have yet to try it for concentrates or combos but I am very excited to. I'm still wondering if I will miss being able to load up a bunch of baskets or capsules in advance, has anyone tried just dropping a S&B capsule in the handpiece?

Also worth mentioning the company is super responsive, when I saw the recommendations on FC for the whipless handpipe I emailed their support, and Adam replied within a couple hours offering to sell me one they still have in stock.

I saw some complaints on the forum about the dial so I think it's worth noting the dial I received has a high contrast silver mark like some other people had modded for themselves. I'll include photos once I can report on the concentrate performance!
Do you have the glass or titanium hand piece? I found the titanium to be much easier for smaller loads/longer sessions - I just use the glass one now for chasing clouds.

Combo's were okay to me, flower temp was a little too low to get full extraction when I was at my preferred concentrate temp, but all in all a fun time when you're not trying to conserve flower.

I dropped ~175 3mm rubies in mine recently and its great with the dial at 12, effortless clouds, good extraction and a nice open draw.

Interested to hear your thoughts on the whipless glass.

Last edited:

mustacheemperor

Do you have the glass or titanium hand piece? I found the titanium to be much easier for smaller loads/longer sessions - I just use the glass one now for chasing clouds.

I'm using the glass for now, but I do plan to pick up the ti piece later. The glass is getting the job done for me just fine but I like how I can use the glass handle from the ti piece standalone for dabs so the screen doesn't get clogged, and the heat soak and smaller bowl would be appealing. Because you can take the glass off and avoid cooking the herb between hits bowl size is not as much of an issue as I may have expected though, and I've also been able to put some pretty small loads in there and still get good extraction.

With a moderate tamp I get nice clouds with an easy draw right at 12 o'clock and get very thick clouds between 2-3. It takes a few pulls to get the herb up to temp, but not really any more than my evo. I think I can see the appeal of the ruby mod but I'm honestly getting great performance already and would rather not lose the concentrate features, at least not yet. I've read there is some risk of balls fusing to the heating element - is that not a concern with ruby? What changed for your experience adding rubies as compared to before?

I'm looking forward to checking out the whipless handpiece myself, Adam said changing the screen on it can be challenging and I think that's why it's been discontinued.

637vape

I'm using the glass for now, but I do plan to pick up the ti piece later. The glass is getting the job done for me just fine but I like how I can use the glass handle from the ti piece standalone for dabs so the screen doesn't get clogged, and the heat soak and smaller bowl would be appealing. Because you can take the glass off and avoid cooking the herb between hits bowl size is not as much of an issue as I may have expected though, and I've also been able to put some pretty small loads in there and still get good extraction.

With a moderate tamp I get nice clouds with an easy draw right at 12 o'clock and get very thick clouds between 2-3. It takes a few pulls to get the herb up to temp, but not really any more than my evo. I think I can see the appeal of the ruby mod but I'm honestly getting great performance already and would rather not lose the concentrate features, at least not yet. I've read there is some risk of balls fusing to the heating element - is that not a concern with ruby? What changed for your experience adding rubies as compared to before?

I'm looking forward to checking out the whipless handpiece myself, Adam said changing the screen on it can be challenging and I think that's why it's been discontinued.
The TI hand piece was a big upgrade to me, very nice in the hand.

I was turning my ditanium up and down all day while switching between concentrates and flower, I was at 2 o'clock for flower, 12 for concentrates and then having to crank it up to clean the dish. I converted it to flower only with the rubies (i've only heard of boro fusing to a ceramic rod before) and now i get the same clouds i was getting at 2-3 o'clock by leaving the device at 12. I noticed that my glass hand piece was performing better than the TI at the same temperature before the rubies, but now the only difference is really the bowl size.

WildWillie

Putting balls under the dish, takes around 50 3mm, is a worthwhile upgrade by the way. It definitely expands the overlap between dab and herb temps.

Even boro balls are safe there since the quartz heater cover is in the way (never against the heat rod itself though). Just always be careful NOT to crush the quartz dish when assembling, or overloading balls. I broke 2 or 3 myself 🤦‍♂️

dtrdrk

Still trying to convince myself on buying on of these. Im not certain though…. A few questions if you dont mind:

- i love how i can have a lengthy session on my arizer extreme q without stirring. I simply blow into the tube and the material gets mixed up nicely. Could i use the arizer bowls (with screen in front of the heating element) or something similar with this somehow?

- does the whip easily detach from the titanium piece? Would make it a deal breaker for me.

i guess im basically asking if i could easily mod this to work like an arizer in terms of mechanical convenience - or if im better off buying the xq2 :)

hoptimum

Still trying to convince myself on buying on of these. Im not certain though…. A few questions if you dont mind:

- i love how i can have a lengthy session on my arizer extreme q without stirring. I simply blow into the tube and the material gets mixed up nicely. Could i use the arizer bowls (with screen in front of the heating element) or something similar with this somehow?

- does the whip easily detach from the titanium piece? Would make it a deal breaker for me.

i guess im basically asking if i could easily mod this to work like an arizer in terms of mechanical convenience - or if im better off buying the xq2 :)
The Ditanium is in a different league.
With the Ditanium, the glass herb bowl slides over the titanium nozzle creating a nice seal and the heat is focused straight into the herb. With the EQ/XQ2, as I understand it, the herb just sits on top of the heating element in the cyclone bowl (or some variant), which doesn’t result in a tight seal, so the hot air isn’t focused and concentrated in the same way.

Last edited:

dtrdrk

Just received my ditanium. Honestly…. Dont know. I have not fired it up yet but trying around with the hardware im not convinced at all. The heating element seems kinda wobbly in there and the whip is basically made to slip out. It doesnt hold in there at all. The slightest movement and the whip detaches….

TheHerbPuffer

Just received my ditanium. Honestly…. Dont know. I have not fired it up yet but trying around with the hardware im not convinced at all. The heating element seems kinda wobbly in there and the whip is basically made to slip out. It doesnt hold in there at all. The slightest movement and the whip detaches….
I've had the Ditanium since not long after it came out. I personally think its a great looking device. The wobbly heater isn't a problem for me and I've only had it slip out a couple times and never broke the handpiece. I really enjoyed the device at first and got a lot of use out of it for the first year or two but unfortunately grew tired of it more and more over time. It's not that end game vape I had hoped it was and the whip isn't my favorite method. Flower tastes really good out of it and it hits hard but I can probably get bigger hits with my SBJ. It also uses quite a bit of flower, at least with the glass handpiece, and never figured out a good way to microdose with it. Its basically a glorified DBV. I much prefer my enano. However, I just got the Bzero and having this thing really puts everything into perspective. I'll probably be shelving all my vapes for a while lol

Sonics420

I've had the Ditanium since not long after it came out. I personally think its a great looking device. The wobbly heater isn't a problem for me and I've only had it slip out a couple times and never broke the handpiece. I really enjoyed the device at first and got a lot of use out of it for the first year or two but unfortunately grew tired of it more and more over time. It's not that end game vape I had hoped it was and the whip isn't my favorite method. Flower tastes really good out of it and it hits hard but I can probably get bigger hits with my SBJ. It also uses quite a bit of flower, at least with the glass handpiece, and never figured out a good way to microdose with it. Its basically a glorified DBV. I much prefer my enano. However, I just got the Bzero and having this thing really puts everything into perspective. I'll probably be shelving all my vapes for a while lol
Why bzero over ditanium? I have a bzero on the way and was feeling like I chose the wrong setup, normal buyers remorse stuff.

Sonics420,
Reactions: BigJr48

dtrdrk

Are there any other whips that work with the ditanium? Im looking at the vaporbrothers ones especually.
i dont enjoy the titanium chamber and wish there was a smaller glass version available.

dtrdrk,
Top Bottom