Ditanium vaporizer

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I know about this one for some time ,but i never get around to post about. Looks cool, made in USA and lifetime warranty :). Kind of like Titanium DBV,yet the design reminds me of another old box vaporizer which i cannot put my finger on ,but makes me think they either used it as an inspiration or are making a comeback :)
clear-coat-with-d-rod.jpg

https://enailvaporizer.com

Ditanium Vapor Exclusive Features:

• All-in-one vaporizer experience. Versatile titanium heater cover works with herbs, liquids, or extracts.
  • Standard glass hand-piece can be used for hands free vaporization.
  • Optional quick screen change titanium hand-piece with glass handle. Glass handle allows hands-free when screen is not needed.
  • Mouthpiece is compatible with 14mm ground glass joints. Connects directly to rigs and water pipes.
  • Dual function carb-cap for low temperature pulls, and aromatherapy. Bowl area for essential oils, incense, and liquid fragrances.

Abysmal Vapor

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

This reminds me of a Herborizer Ti in a box!!
Would be awesome if they included a digital readout for better temp control.

@Abysmal Vapor Are you thinking of the THCan? Not sure of it's name but also in a similar set up.
Yeah i remember those,fun design. :)

There is also a quartz version ot Ditanium. I posted a pic of it a while ago but the pic vanished.

Abysmal Vapor

@stickstones Yeah they look like solid units from the pictures . I invited them to join via email but it might got lost in the spam folder or they are just not forum guys. :) My memory might be playing me tricks but i think it was available almost an year before i posted this thread or maybe more.
Can you tell if the heating element is separated from the airpath ? or it is just like the DBV >?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I was told they registered recently, but they aren't very active online yet.

Technically air could get to the ceramic, but practically no. The air comes in from the top, over the quartz dish and down the sides between the Ti and quartz. Underneath it's an open area, but the glass cover reaches all the way to the bottom, just without a seal. From there it flows out the Ti stem into the wand. As far as I'm concerned, the air path is all glass and Ti until it hits the whip.

I've been camping on 1 o'clock for herbs and it's thick and tasty, and crushes it at the end, tasting as spent as I want to take it. I haven't nailed it for extracts yet...enjoying flower.

The only thing I don't like so far is the wand is level, so the herbs fall down and slope towards the heater. I end up rotating the wand to stir it up, but I don't seem to lose any performance from it.

Abysmal Vapor

where does the herb go? in the end of the whip like a SSV/DBV?
The wand is similar to the wand of Vapor brothers and vapor tower,but titanium.
quick-change-titanium-handpiece.jpg

Looks like the MP fits a glass joint.
Standard-Garde-2-Titanium-Set.jpg
Water-pipe-traced-2.jpg

I think they should release an all glass wand too , that herb chamber must be getting a bit hot to touch with bare fingers if you like to reload.. Or at least change the screw system to magnets :).

Last edited:

VapeFiend.com

Retailer
I think they should release an all glass wand too , that herb chamber must be getting a bit hot to touch with bare fingers if you like to reload.. Or at least change the screw system to magnets :).

Thanks for the explanation, it looks cool. I agree an all glass wand would be cool. Maybe a glass wand+ mouthpiece to take the whip out of the equation.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Seems like a cool, if pricey, update to the box and whip vaporizers of yesterday.

I cannot get my mind around a whip for some reason, seems like a step back in time.
And then the 2 piece, screw together bowl, I'm out.

If they removed the box and made it a smaller hand held version that is brought to the herb, then i will be very interested!

little maggie

I really like whips and use them with almost all my vapes. They cool enough for me that I don't need water. It actually seems llke a reasonable price at puffitup compared to some other vapes. It looks really interesting. I've had to put all my vape purchases on hold until September and now push them back again until October. I've asked for my nomad to be the last shipped out in the current order.:cry:

Shouldn't this be moved since it's available?

Last edited:

DITANIUM VAPOR

Manufacturer
Manufacturer
I was told they registered recently, but they aren't very active online yet.

Technically air could get to the ceramic, but practically no. The air comes in from the top, over the quartz dish and down the sides between the Ti and quartz. Underneath it's an open area, but the glass cover reaches all the way to the bottom, just without a seal. From there it flows out the Ti stem into the wand. As far as I'm concerned, the air path is all glass and Ti until it hits the whip.

I've been camping on 1 o'clock for herbs and it's thick and tasty, and crushes it at the end, tasting as spent as I want to take it. I haven't nailed it for extracts yet...enjoying flower.

The only thing I don't like so far is the wand is level, so the herbs fall down and slope towards the heater. I end up rotating the wand to stir it up, but I don't seem to lose any performance from it.

Hey stickstones, I did register and will try and get involved with all the discussion now. The ceramic of the heater element never comes in contact with the air as the quartz dish sits completely over the top of it. It does to seal so the quartz can be removed but no material ever comes in contact with the heater. The pathway for vapor is all quartz, titanium, and glass.
The unit is level for the glass handpiece but it does not tilt down like the vapor brothers boxes so any herb falling out in towards the heater is very minimal.

BAMBOOQUARTZ.jpg

Our brand new titanium and quartz units! US patented All-in-one Vaporizer and Enail. Herbs, liquids and extracts from the same unit. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.

Last edited by a moderator:

Abysmal Vapor

Hey stickstones, I did register and will try and get involved with all the discussion now. The ceramic of the heater element never comes in contact with the air as the quartz dish sits completely over the top of it. It does to seal so the quartz can be removed but no material ever comes in contact with the heater. The pathway for vapor is all quartz, titanium, and glass.
The unit is level for the glass handpiece but it does not tilt down like the vapor brothers boxes so any herb falling out in towards the heater is very minimal.

BAMBOOQUARTZ.jpg

Our brand new titanium and quartz units! US patented All-in-one Vaporizer and Enail. Herbs, liquids and extracts from the same unit. Made in the USA with a lifetime warranty.
Isolated airpath sounds awesome,this is also what i expected it to be initially from the looks.
Welcome aboard , can you please tell us how long have you being developing your unit, i have some memerois that i saw before an year or more but my mind might play me tricks. Also sent you an e-mail invitation some time ago,but never got a response,probably got lost in the limbo :).
Anyway it is cool that now you are here ,looking forward to seeing some videos of operation and review from forum members !
Good luck with your product and Cheers :) !

Dubmonkey

@VapeFiend.com found this pic on the on the line.

Looks like what you said. Drop material in glass shaft and stick glass shaft on to the Ditanium nipple.

This vape is very interesting and might make a great bedside or party option.

28m2tsz.jpg

@stickstones how is the heat up time?

Saw a unit at my local head shop and it got me curious.

Anyone know or got more info on those all quartz/glass units?

stickstones

Vapor concierge
Not sure about heat up time, but it's in the minutes like most ceramic rod desktop vapes. I know that when I rush it and only give it two or three minutes it's weak, but when I give it ten it punches me out. The manufacturer can probably best answer this for now.

And yes, you nailed the loading procedure!

EVlL 55

Hello everyone
It’s kinda hard to see the diameter of the dish for dabs...I’m wondering if a qtip fits in there for cleaning up between dabs or is this something you need to burn off.
Reminds me of a DBV or SSV oil attachment in a way but more refined?
But the qtip factor to me is key
Any info is appreciated
Thanks

Top Bottom