Discreet, stir-free, portable vaporizer with replaceable battery ?

bebapeloula

Hi all,

Maybe you can help me stop combusting...

I'm looking for a portable vaporizer with replaceable batteries wich is discreet to use (looking like an ecig, without having to stir).

I saw so many different devices on this forum I got lost! I thought about the Tinymight but it seems stiring is required.
Roffu might be a good choice but I don't really know.
I also thought about 510 devices (for I have ecig mods for vaping nicotine) but again, I got lost.

To precise my needs, I already own a Firefly2+ and I really like it, but only when I have the time to stir and pay attention to my draws (neither too strong nor too weak). And stiring the bowl in the wind is nor convenient nor discreet.
I also have a Crafty+ and it's much closer to what I need (it's as easy to use as a cigarette: you light it up and it performs well however you draw) BUT the battery capacity is way too light for me (and cleaning the cooling unit is a pain in the a..).

What do you think? Should I buy a Tinymight, a Roffu, or something else?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

I thought about the Tinymight but it seems stiring is required.
It's not though. I've never stirred my TM (1 and 2). It's a great vape.

I don't own or have used this device but it seems to be a popular choice in the more affordable options.

staircase slight of hand

I thought about the Tinymight but it seems stiring is required.
Yeah, definitely no stirring required. There will sometimes be some green left at the wall of the bowl, but that’s going to be maybe 1% of your flower (I started off stirring because that thin ring of green bugged me, but you’re honestly not going extract much of anything from it).

jkeyes98

+1 for the Roffu, No stirring necessary with the dosing capsules. its small and compact, I'd recommend getting the sleeve if you want to do multiple bowls back 2 back because the devices can get quite warm. Swapping batteries in the roffu is super easy and cleaning it seems to be easy as well, but I haven't gotten it super dirty yet. If you go for the Roffu the grey one is a little cheaper than the blue on their site! also the shovel thing is rad, I use it everyday for packing and cleaning any bowls.

floribud

If you like the Firefly but want no stirring I think the ALP is a great choice right now. It's shaped like the Firefly and I find it's similar in that the same temps get hotter with each successive draw. You can set session to 275 and do two really long Firefly style draws and by the 3d you'll probably see fairly big clouds, but you'll be tasting and feeling it the whole time. ALP is a bit finicky but with some practice you can use it more like a Firefly OR you set it to session at 375 or higher and rip through quite a bit of bud with very good flavor in just a few rips, yet the vapor is still pretty cool, at least for the first 2 minutes or so.

Never tried the Roffu, but I also have an xMax V3 Pro which I love. I like the ALP more for session mode and xMax is a bit easier to get going in on-demand mode if you don't want to take longer Firefly style draws. And the xMax

CANtalk

Lots of good recommendations so far, everyone has different preferences & there's no one best vape out there for all. I'd recommend taking a look at the Davinci IQ2 as well. No stirring, very discrete & elegant with replaceable 18650's, plus excellent quality feel / materials. The IQ2 has a big bowl, and you can lessen it to around the Crafty / Mighty size using a dosage pod or spacer(s) (& both are offered in a few inert material options as well). I like the airpath, and there's no glass draw tube to break. It's conduction heating, and in an ultraportable setup I found the vapor much much much closer to convection vaping than I was expecting. Fwiw, my reference full convection vape is the Vapexhale EVO (all glass airpath & SS basket).

GLWS.

:peace::leaf:

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Tinymight but it seems stiring is required.

Nope not required at all, you just have to use it in the best way for yourself to get the best results, which is easy to do it is very versatile, check the thread for the best setups with it... It is pretty top tier and the price reflects that especially with aftermarket accessories

It is great, with a smaller chamber, I actually feel like it requires stirring more so though, similarly versatile and other ways to use it, stock setup is solid though depending what the goals are, this and the V3 pro are good alternatives to the crafty, with on-demand capability and also strong session feature (session feature on the TM is a bit different and not used the same way exactly imo though people do)

To precise my needs, I already own a Firefly2+ and I really like it, but only when I have the time to stir and pay attention to my draws (neither too strong nor too weak). And stiring the bowl in the wind is nor convenient nor discreet.

Yeah FF is notoriously annoying for needing stirring and being finicky how you load it and use it, the technique and learning curve, it's all much worse than most other pure convection on demand... TM is great because it uses the glass stems as chamber and pathway, with a full temp range dial and easily replaceable standard batteries, it is a great upgrade from your Firefly honestly

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
I believe I've only ever stirred my TM2 once, and that was early on so I could mess around with the built-in tool. :lol:

I imagine if you're using a large amount of material in the stem there could be a benefit to stirring in some cases. For me it's definitely not needed at all.

Good luck!

Top Bottom