Dedicated Dab rigs

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah I find 18 mm the most versatile for connecting to more herb stuff, but 14 mm for dab stuff is good in my experience and can be good for some herb stuff... Easier to reduce than expand, but both aren't that complicated!

Also how come we have big and tall stores and sections, but we don't have short and small?? Forcing adults to shop in the children's section... :disgust::haw:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I will admit that after purchasing a couple of bubblers with 18mm removable mouthpieces that I do prefer the joint there, especially when using the larger whip/attachment that came with the Sticky Brick Hydro Maxx... it certainly makes it easier to pull more volume than the smaller 14mm whip/attachment that came with the Sneaky Pete Mini-Globe (RIP).

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
OK, @lazylathe, how about "This Afternoon's 'Dedicated Dab Rig'" in the middle of use...?
3EDDA0CC-631A-4C04-93EA-A6E5ABFCDD67.jpeg
Cuz I can pretty much guarantee you it will be different by tomorrow at the latest:

A (soon to be cleaned 🙄) Dabbing Warehouse bubbler kit w/ Goo Roo 3-Piece Bubbler mouthpiece, @710Coils 25mm deep-dish opaque bottom banger, coil etc, DW reclaimer (would not recommend), DW SiC for 25mm insert, one APrime 6mm SiC pearl... and a bunch of other not very clean crap.
1EDEF4E4-4AE3-4542-BC43-4357DD852BC7.jpeg

Last edited:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?
I really like my Leisure Glass inclycler but it wasn't exactly a cheap rig although not as bad as some. I think the biggest thing with dab rigs is having a smaller size and a bit less diffusion then you'd have on a flower rig. Think about one of those small banger hangers vs. a big ol' beaker bong. It's also important to make sure your joint angle matches with your banger, I've seen some people run into trouble having a 45 degree rig with a 90 degree banger.

You got some real high safety standards with all of those clips @Bologna ;) nothing wrong with that!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I posted this $25 eBay rig in the cheap bubbler thread. Still working well! Can handle a lot of water before you start drinking it. Pretty good little vapor rig for a few nickels.

DED1-AB1-F-1-C01-492-C-8543-F6-F51-C840469.jpg

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I posted this $25 eBay rig in the cheap bubbler thread. Still working well! Can handle a lot of water before you start drinking it. Pretty good little vapor rig for a few nickels.

DED1-AB1-F-1-C01-492-C-8543-F6-F51-C840469.jpg
Great looking rig. I love the thick bottom and the contrast of the blue and clear mouthpiece. When I have the ability to leave glass out, I will jump into the bubbler collection hobby. Life situations prevent me from leaving stuff out, so the few bubblers I have are small for ease of hiding. When I buy glass, it must have that super thick pedestal bottom. So many sweet dab rigs out there. I use a little Rick & Morty off dhgate.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Well, see, that only lasted one dab... then, after "quick" cleaning everything with a single shot of 99% iso and hit with hot/cold water only, and based entirely on @710yota's advice, I decided to retry the Aqua Labs Tech Mini-Rig, but this time with GMO live resin instead of Banana Bread live badder, cold-dropped at 444F...:
50AB2E4C-1514-4F4C-8F8C-59CF1E988356.jpeg E250644E-8C65-46DF-87A5-B79D766A66F4.jpeg
Did it work...? Yup, it "got" me "there" alright...👍🏻 but even the usually much smoother/tastier live resin was significantly harsher than the decent but nowhere near as nice, live badder at a lower temp on the other rig... but now I'm off to this setup ($33 delivered bubbler) with some cold live diamonds in thick, dried up "sauce" dropped at 500F...! Wonder how this will go...?!:
A4E7E5CB-6C55-4DBF-9846-40F057611087.jpeg B663F620-A9F7-41B0-9BE6-B4C88FCD873C.jpeg
You got some real high safety standards with all of those clips @Bologna ;) nothing wrong with that!
Ha thanks, well, kids... (most of a) house... dog... and I'll leave it on all day if I don't leave the property, usually only turning it off at bed.... which reminds me... man, it's nice almost never really having to unclip a banger to clean thoroughly... I LOVE inserts!

Last edited:

710yota

Have you heard about the boom on Mizar 5?

I used to have a Encore Collection showerhead bubbler that was my favorite until I dropped it in my sink and killed it :cry: They seem to be pretty decent quality for headshop china glass when you can find them, I had my eye on one of their banger hangers last summer but someone scooped it up by the next time I swung by the shop.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I used to have a Encore Collection showerhead bubbler that was my favorite until I dropped it in my sink and killed it :cry: They seem to be pretty decent quality for headshop china glass when you can find them, I had my eye on one of their banger hangers last summer but someone scooped it up by the next time I swung by the shop.

Yeah Id say it’s pretty nice quality for the price, I honestly can’t complain. The showerhead slits are cut on an angle so it spins the air in a small vortex if you hit it dry, kinda fun to watch sometimes, better than most stuff on TV lol (There’s shows on big networks about doing laundry now, like seriously? 🙃🙃 )

For a cheap bubbler it does the job, but I do prefer my American made headies! 😁

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Breakfast before (a very rare real full) breakfast...:
ACF5D3B6-482E-4B4F-917C-9B66D7F751C8.jpeg 81462D7E-3027-4298-9FCF-B0B964038BCF.jpeg
Wedding Cake live hash rosin dropped at 420F in the Goo Roo 3-piece (w/the Sticky Brick Hydro Maxx mp), DW V-Neck opaque bottom quartz insert, @710Coils 6mm ruby pearl, various caps... many, many tasty low temp hits... too many, in fact, and I decided to pull it with a few more yet... that will be dessert (after the danish... :tup:)

Edit: In celebration of Post 1,001, (obviously completely self-taught) "Pro-Tip" :rolleyes: #2553256: try spreading the 4-prong jewelry tweezers inside the insert to easily remove "splash-guard" styles, instead of grasping the lip...:science:

Last edited:

arb

Semi shaved ape
Breakfast before (a very rare real full) breakfast...:
View attachment 10284 View attachment 10285
Wedding Cake live hash rosin dropped at 420F in the Goo Roo 3-piece (w/the Sticky Brick Hydro Maxx mp), DW V-Neck opaque bottom quartz insert, @710Coils 6mm ruby pearl, various caps... many, many tasty low temp hits... too many, in fact, and I decided to pull it with a few more yet... that will be dessert (after the danish... :tup:)

Edit: In celebration of Post 1,001, (obviously completely self-taught) "Pro-Tip" :rolleyes: #2553256: try spreading the 4-prong jewelry tweezers inside the insert to easily remove "splash-guard" styles, instead of grasping the lip...:science:
Nice to see that!
😍

arb,
Reactions: Bologna

VapeEscapist

Medicine Buddha

I have an 18 inch RooR I can stuff with ice as well....

Dynacoil, Induction Heater, and DDave Waterwand, into ice bong, is end of the rainbow for me.

There was a time when collecting all types of glass and accessories might have appealed to me but all of that seems a bit much these days.

If I respect the clicks and keep things clean, cool and tasty dabs are the result.

Top Bottom