DD Sherpa Tea Kettle Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

toros23

This little piece is great but just not for me. Really smooth, lots of bubbles but small amount of diffusion compared to most my other pieces. Great setup for someone who wants a small bubbler with great flavor and not a lot of diffusion. Base is signed by artist and also has a cool looking tree etched in the glass. Great looking piece, let me know if you need more photos. Height is 6 1/4" to the top of mouthpiece, base is 3 1/2"

Asking price is $120, which includes insured USPS Priority shipping to anywhere in continental US. Will ship within 24 hours of payment and will pack very well with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. Will accept PayPal, money order or cashiers check for payment, buyer responsible for any PayPal fees.

ddsherpa.jpg

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

-toros23

toros23

Recessed 14mm female joint. Bowl is a 14mm male slide with single hole. Sorry, should have mentioned that.

edit: Here is another photo:

toros23

Now $90 shipped.. Paid $150 plus shipping new..

Took a photo of the bottom earlier today:

ddsherpateakettlebottom.jpg

toros23,
Reactions: ogcook

toros23

I don't really know, it just has 7 or 8 vertical slits on a fixed downstem. I am guessing it is a showerhead??

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
Yeah that's a baby showerhead. It's not as pronounced as other pieces, but it's a showerhead. That recessed joint style is called a Dewaar joint. Wish I had a bill to throw you, it looks like a unique piece and I've been into mini's/micro's for a little while now. Good luck!

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
Hey toros I might be interested in taking it off your hands (if you still have it) once I get all these new UDs finished for the refresh here in a couple days.. :nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom