• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Please check your DM's
@emmdeemo that is what I ordered which is the 2.0, and unless I am doing something incredibly wrong, does not work on my DCup. I need the older version which I cannot locate.

Also, support for version 1 DCup will be on the Clearance page. So far I only have the connection posts up there, if anyone needs those.

https://www.newvape.com/specials

dron19

Wonder if the tsunami vs dcup is what is slowing down development of the tsunami? Seems they'll be conflicting against each other

jamesvally

I like how you can manipulate the handle without needing to bend it and can configure it to just about anything.
A595-EBC5-4-C75-4-BAA-A712-9-F782-AF15-B82.jpg
I see some Lazercat Concentrates there, must be in CO . Love their lava rosin super stuff.

jamesvally,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I was feeling crafty and whipped up this pid control box using a few parts I purchased on ebay and an old router enclosure.

Since I have several of both xlr and aviation style coils I wanted a box that could control either. It cannot control both at once.

Perfect for my newvape gear. :)

pid2.jpg

pid1.jpg

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Well, this is pretty cool.

I was feeling crafty and whipped up this pid control box using a few parts I purchased on ebay and an old router enclosure.

Since I have several of both xlr and aviation style coils I wanted a box that could control either. It cannot control both at once.

pid2.jpg

pid1.jpg

started@52

pid2.jpg

pid1.jpg
Now if they just came out the back, lol(I’m sure you could have but you prefer the front). Very nice build!!

started@52,
Reactions: elmomuzz

elmomuzz

That just happened...
Well, this is pretty cool.

Thanks! I almost mounted the panel in the front so I could set the newvape stand on top but I thought that just might be to crazy. lol

Plus it's easier to make adjustments pressing down on the buttons.

elmomuzz,
Reactions: EmDeemo

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
I have the latest rev of the v rod, what do I "need" to add the dcup to my arsenal? and does anyone recommend it at this point?
thanks

edit:
dang I see they have 3 new vapes, cant they just focus on 1 :) so do I want a dcup or kbucket...

this reminds me of when I first bought my wraparound head and a week later the vrod came out, of course after the initial shock I purchased a v rod.

Last edited:
graydeh1,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have the latest rev of the v rod, what do I "need" to add the dcup to my arsenal? and does anyone recommend it at this point?
thanks

edit:
dang I see they have 3 new vapes, cant they just focus on 1 :) so do I want a dcup or kbucket...

this reminds me of when I first bought my wraparound head and a week later the vrod came out, of course after the initial shock I purchased a v rod.

Personally, I'd say go straight to the tbucket. My dcup now sits in a drawer :)

EmDeemo,

graydeh1

REP for TRVP ATTY, Shellshock/Tectonic and more.
Company Rep
Personally, I'd say go straight to the tbucket. My dcup now sits in a drawer :)
Thanks, The one pet peeve I have with newvape (as mentioned in my earlier post) is not testing stuff fully before they sell it. To further my earlier points. First I purchased the wrap around head, pretty much next day the vrod comes out so I got that. Then they did another rev, I was upgraded free. Then they did another rev and the new sic dishes they made would not fit the new rev vrod, so another rev. Sorry but thats way to much, (and I haven't even mentioned all the carb cap revs) if they want to grow they need to correct that, but now it seems they have 3 new products, super confusing and some buyer regret for dcup v1 ppl I am sure (or maybe dcup in general). but here I am asking about the dcup and t bucket. I love my vrod, my favourite of all time but I feel newvape needs to move their online presence and marketing / customer service to a more customer geared, professional company.

graydeh1,

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Thanks, The one pet peeve I have with newvape (as mentioned in my earlier post) is not testing stuff fully before they sell it. To further my earlier points. First I purchased the wrap around head, pretty much next day the vrod comes out so I got that. Then they did another rev, I was upgraded free. Then they did another rev and the new sic dishes they made would not fit the new rev vrod, so another rev. Sorry but thats way to much, (and I haven't even mentioned all the carb cap revs) if they want to grow they need to correct that, but now it seems they have 3 new products, super confusing and some buyer regret for dcup v1 ppl I am sure (or maybe dcup in general). but here I am asking about the dcup and t bucket. I love my vrod, my favourite of all time but I feel newvape needs to move their online presence and marketing / customer service to a more customer geared, professional company.

Personally, I like the upgrades and the quick fixing of issues, hiccups aside (have you been in the volcano hybrid thread lately? oooh boy :) new vape release issues up the wazoo).

However, IIRC the tbucket is a bit of an accident :) I seem to remember reading that it wasnt going to be a separate device, but some customers who were following the development of the tsunami were asking for it to be released on its own (the tbucket is the banger thats in the tsunami, and I think this all happened on instagram but some of this I think I read on here, probably spread across three different threads, memory hazy). I dont think there was any intention of bringing out another banger, and certainly I was very happy with the DCup and didnt have any issues with it that made the experience 'less than' causing me to look at buying another device...

But then I tried the tbucket, and here we are :)

Last edited:

snamuh

ghost
Personally, I like the upgrades and the quick fixing of issues, hiccups aside (have you been in the volcano hybrid thread lately? oooh boy :) new vape release issues up the wazoo).

However, IIRC the tbucket is a bit of an accident :) I seem to remember reading that it wasnt going to be a separate device, but some customers who were following the development of the tsunami were asking for it to be released on its own (the tbucket is the banger thats in the tsunami, and I think this all happened on instagram but some of this I think I read on here, probably spread across three different threads, memory hazy). I dont think there was any intention of bringing out another banger, and certainly I was very happy with the DCup and didnt have any issues with it that made the experience 'less than' causing me to look at buying another device...

But then I tried the tbucket, and here we are :)
Yeah. They released a video... Just like.... "So we've been messing around with this what do you think?"

I can see why it's pet peeves the same thing happened to me. But I feel like this is a top contender in the best cannabis vape company. They are no BS. They make shit that works.

I have almost emailed them begging for a graphic design job. Haha

I HAD a volcano hybrid. They are different style vapes so they can't really be compared. But 100% the showerhead tromps the volcano hybrid in terms of flavor. The hybrid extracts good but it is almost like it's purely about getting the dose, while the showerhead is like making passionate love to cannabis.

I love newvapes innovation. Hands down they are imo at the top of the cannabis vape game.

Last edited:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yeah. They released a video... Just like.... "So we've been messing around with this what do you think?"

I can see why it's pet peeves the same thing happened to me. But I feel like this is a top contender in the best cannabis vape company. They are no BS. They make shit that works.

I have almost emailed them begging for a graphic design job. Haha

I has a volcano hybrid. They are different style vapes so they can't really be compared. But 100% the showerhead tromps the volcano hybrid in terms of flavor. The hybrid extracts good but it is almost like it's purely about getting the dose, while the showerhead is like making passionate love to cannabis.

I love newvapes innovation. Hands down they are imo at the top of the cannabis vape game.

Yeah, I dont think I was quite clear about why I referenced the hybrid, just saying that its really common for new vapourisers to have shaky releases that need fixes, which isnt usually NV's MO, IMHO :D

EmDeemo,
Reactions: snamuh

snamuh

ghost
Yeah, I dont think I was quite clear about why I referenced the hybrid, just saying that its really common for new vapourisers to have shaky releases that need fixes, which isnt usually NV's MO, IMHO :D
Volcano is different because they fucked up big (oxidation would be fine with me... But I could actually see flakes and my chamber had light melt marks). New vape already had working products... They just actually improved them.

snamuh,

Chris_CH

Company Rep
Company Rep
Of course we test stuff before we release. If you have the mentality that once you are done, you are done, then you will never evolve. We keep an open eye and ear for feedback and suggestions, mainly from people in this forum to revise existing products or to design new ones.

There is no such thing as the ultimate device, but revising your own work and making small improvements are a great way to get there. We are a smaller company so we are able to turn these changes around very quickly as opposed to a company like apple or something. In my opinion, this is the true spirit of innovation.

Even the first iteration of the Vrod is a monster. The issue with the dish was unfortunate but thats what happens when you HAVE to design devices around products that you dont make. These dishes are pretty standard across the board, so we have to design our stuff around that. When one supplier pulls the rug from under you and decides to no longer respond, you gotta get on your feet quickly and find another supplier that perhaps missed the mark by like 0.001. Guess what happens then? Bunch of parts dont fit together.

There is a bit more to the process than one might think.

Top Bottom