DCup Desktop Vaporizer by NewVape

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
I call this my AM / PM stand. I use 625F for both flower and concentrates.

new_stand2-1_1.jpg

Trifecta

Dr. Says I Need a Backiotomy
NewVape and Dynavap are the only ones that seem to get any of my VAS funds these days.

I splurged to update my set-up.

New Sic dish for the vrod
DCup bundle with Sic plate and my first flat coil.

I had my eye on the Sapphire plate instead but it mysteriously disappeared yesterday. Kinda disappointed because I wanted to try a new surface since I already have the sic on the Vrod.

Vaporware

NewVape and Dynavap are the only ones that seem to get any of my VAS funds these days.

I splurged to update my set-up.

New Sic dish for the vrod
DCup bundle with Sic plate and my first flat coil.

I had my eye on the Sapphire plate instead but it mysteriously disappeared yesterday. Kinda disappointed because I wanted to try a new surface since I already have the sic on the Vrod.

If obsidian’s still there you could try that for the DCup!

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
Nope they only have Sic. I wonder if they pulled the more expensive options off the site before the 420 discount went live.
Maybe they just sold out. I wonder if they will produce an own obsidian dish. Wish I could pull the trigger on the DCup now.

Last edited:
Sick Vape,

turk

turk
...had the same experience as trifecta...wanted to buy additional dish (obsidian or sapp) but no stock..there’ll be another day...

turk,

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Hello @turk @Trifecta here's the deal with the obsidian dcup dishes. We initially purchased 15 of the obsidian from cca710 and sold 10 of them very quickly. A week prior to the sale I inquired with cca710 about USA inventory and never herd back from them. Team Nv was working our booth at miami 420 festival and would not be near a computer to mark them out of stock when necessary. Fearing we may sell past our obsidian inventory and no reassurance from the supplier that we may not be able to complete orders we decided to go ahead and mark the 5 out of stock in advance. I can understand if this prevented you from purchasing the dcup on 420. If your still interested please contact me via support@newvape.com I will be able to help. This issue also happened with thick ass glass we had to mark the 9" heavy duty rig out of stock. I'm curious if anyone's herd anything about TAG. I apologize if this came across as underhanded.

turk

turk
..dude newvape fucking rocks!...ordered the dcup..some stuff for my flowerpot and the dish...3 separate orders..newvape combined all my orders and refunded my individual shipping fees, without being asked...received a lovely email from their staff explaining the procedure..these folks give a shit...I’m a customer for life..(unfortunately in my case, that won’t be all that long...lol)...cheers everybody at newvape..oh..and i received shipping info...

Trifecta

Dr. Says I Need a Backiotomy
Got my 420 goods today. The dcup is one badass piece of engineering. I love the form and function. Beautiful design. My initial reaction is I can't imagine it requiring any major revisions. Everything else I own to dab with just became obsolete.

Top Bottom