souovaka

The glove is really useful. Bought it after a year of having the Miqro and never took it off again.

I don't think it needs to be coffee ground. I usually grind medium fine to even light coarse, and have always had good results - since I tamp it gently (not to block airflow) and unscrew the pearl so it very lightly compresses the herb when closing the lid.

In between sessions (waiting for it to cool down), unscrew a little bit more the pearl so it's always in contact with the material inside. And once you're there, a good stir between session 2 and 3 of the same bowl is really useful.

I've used it as my daily driver for more than two years and never had a problem with (battery life is bad, but never bothered me much as I use it at home).

Now I own an IQ2 and the Miqro was in the drawer for the last 2 months. Yesterday my wife asked for it, cause she is not enjoying the more "agressive" (not the best word, but couldn't think of a better one right now) inhale of the IQ2.

So last night Miqro was the star again and wow, it is the king of flavours. What a great device! Enjoy it!

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
The glove is really useful. Bought it after a year of having the Miqro and never took it off again.

I don't think it needs to be coffee ground. I usually grind medium fine to even light coarse, and have always had good results - since I tamp it gently (not to block airflow) and unscrew the pearl so it very lightly compresses the herb when closing the lid.

In between sessions (waiting for it to cool down), unscrew a little bit more the pearl so it's always in contact with the material inside. And once you're there, a good stir between session 2 and 3 of the same bowl is really useful.

I've used it as my daily driver for more than two years and never had a problem with (battery life is bad, but never bothered me much as I use it at home).

Now I own an IQ2 and the Miqro was in the drawer for the last 2 months. Yesterday my wife asked for it, cause she is not enjoying the more "agressive" (not the best word, but couldn't think of a better one right now) inhale of the IQ2.

So last night Miqro was the star again and wow, it is the king of flavours. What a great device! Enjoy it!
Medium to light coarse grind is best!

Also agree on the point of extending the pearl (safely) and a quick stir to maximize even heating.

Thank you for the feedback and love that the MIQRO found its value again in your home! We truly release these offerings in multiple ways for various types of people!

Endless Interim

Well it is here.Takes only two days for items to get here from Planet Of The Vapes because they are so close to me.Love it.I'll put up a review later on after I deal with the crap I need to deal with today.Until then.....

Endless Interim,
Reactions: OF

Endless Interim

So,the results are in and I am a VERY happy camper.I like the packaging....nice touch!Was very easy to learn how to use and for you folks who get one Youtube and the DaVinci website has tons of how to videos.Quality is good as it does not feel cheap.I put the extended mouthpiece on and charged it up and another nice touch was how it lights up to form the shape of a battery and shows the status of where you are at in the charge.And yes....it,mine at least is usable while charging.

I do not have a grinder so I tear my flower up by hand so the pieces are not fine grind.Think a medium grind.I filled it up but not tight and probably easily could've put a bit more in.I started with smart path 3.Right off the bat.....excellent taste very little clouds but could feel the hit go down the throat.The mouthpiece never really even got warm or warmish and the vapor was never harsh or hot.I took anywhere from 5 to 15 second drags and never thought the draw was too restrictive.It felt fine to me.After smart path 3 I let it cool down and resumed with smart path 4.Still had great tasting vapor and just a tad harsh is all.

The unit heats up to a toasty warm but not hot let alone too hot or too toasty warm.It heats up just right and cools down in an acceptable amount of time.Results were GOOD!!!!!

Oh man.After smart path 3,I noticed within about 3 minutes I could feel it and could tell I was going to get HIGH.And about 20 minutes later I was ripped and thought oh shit lol.The same strain I use in my Dynavap gets me high but not like this.I loaded about three Dynavap bowls into the Miqro and was done in 5 minutes then another 5 minutes to polish it off on smart path 4.

Didn't even go back for more.By this time the battery is at half but that includes one burnoff,another burnoff after cleaning,and another burnoff after I used it.This is my first portable and am very impressed.Great job DaVinci!!DA1.jpgDA2.jpgD3.jpg

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
So,the results are in and I am a VERY happy camper.I like the packaging....nice touch!Was very easy to learn how to use and for you folks who get one Youtube and the DaVinci website has tons of how to videos.Quality is good as it does not feel cheap.I put the extended mouthpiece on and charged it up and another nice touch was how it lights up to form the shape of a battery and shows the status of where you are at in the charge.And yes....it,mine at least is usable while charging.

I do not have a grinder so I tear my flower up by hand so the pieces are not fine grind.Think a medium grind.I filled it up but not tight and probably easily could've put a bit more in.I started with smart path 3.Right off the bat.....excellent taste very little clouds but could feel the hit go down the throat.The mouthpiece never really even got warm or warmish and the vapor was never harsh or hot.I took anywhere from 5 to 15 second drags and never thought the draw was too restrictive.It felt fine to me.After smart path 3 I let it cool down and resumed with smart path 4.Still had great tasting vapor and just a tad harsh is all.

The unit heats up to a toasty warm but not hot let alone too hot or too toasty warm.It heats up just right and cools down in an acceptable amount of time.Results were GOOD!!!!!

Oh man.After smart path 3,I noticed within about 3 minutes I could feel it and could tell I was going to get HIGH.And about 20 minutes later I was ripped and thought oh shit lol.The same strain I use in my Dynavap gets me high but not like this.I loaded about three Dynavap bowls into the Miqro and was done in 5 minutes then another 5 minutes to polish it off on smart path 4.

Didn't even go back for more.By this time the battery is at half but that includes one burnoff,another burnoff after cleaning,and another burnoff after I used it.This is my first portable and am very impressed.Great job DaVinci!!View attachment 10517View attachment 10518View attachment 10519
Glad you’re liking the Micro so far. To each their own however many, myself included, tend to use a finer grind in the Miqro for better results. Also a well tamped load works well too. Again, everyone is different and you’ll want to experiment more. I started using the flat mouthpiece but graduated to the extended one which I prefer. I also started with the smart paths and then switched to precision temp and haven’t switched back. My biggest gripe with the Miqro is the battery life, which isn’t the best. Then again it’s not my main vape and I use a couple of others more frequently. I also think the draw resistance isn’t the best but I’ve learned how to use it. I’ve only had it a couple of months and like it very much overall. Cheers! :peace:

ProfessionalHandJob

"A handjob is still a job, okay?"
Does @Davinci_vaporizer have a support email address or just the phone number? I think the new Miqro I got from PuffItUp last week isn’t charging/holding a charge. Doesn’t even complete a session before it shows the battery as empty :(

ProfessionalHandJob,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Does @Davinci_vaporizer have a support email address or just the phone number? I think the new Miqro I got from PuffItUp last week isn’t charging/holding a charge. Doesn’t even complete a session before it shows the battery as empty :(
As bad as the battery life is on the Miqro, you should be able to get 2-3 sessions on one charge.
Do you have more than one battery to test?
I believe Davinci has a ticket system on their site - go to support and follow instructions.
Or - talk to PIU - they always have had excellent customer service.

ProfessionalHandJob

As bad as the battery life is on the Miqro, you should be able to get 2-3 sessions on one charge.
I believe Davinci has a ticket system on their site - go to support and follow instructions.
Or - talk to PIU - they always have had excellent customer service.
I emailed PIU and they said they’re not doing support returns currently and to reach out to DaVinci (I’m guessing that might be moving forward for them since they’ve changed ownership). I think I filled out a ticket on DaVinci’s site, hopefully I did that right lol

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
I emailed PIU and they said they’re not doing support returns currently and to reach out to DaVinci (I’m guessing that might be moving forward for them since they’ve changed ownership). I think I filled out a ticket on DaVinci’s site, hopefully I did that right lol
Makes sense since they are still trying to get back up on their feet.
Davinci always end up doing right from my experience. But they are super annoying with needing a “video” of everything.
Always a little tough to take a video of something NOT happening.

ProfessionalHandJob

Makes sense since they are still trying to get back up on their feet.
Davinci always end up doing right from my experience. But they are super annoying with needing a “video” of everything.
Always a little tough to take a video of something NOT happening.
I’m okay with doing that, I’ve read good things of their support so I’m not too worried once I get a dialog opened up. As far as another battery, I don’t have any other 18350s but I’m going to look at picking up two or three now that I have a device that uses them.

Davinci_vaporizer

Clean First Technology
Manufacturer
Hey there. Sorry to hear about your MIQRO. If you have not got the traction you want in the next 24-48 hours, shoot me a DM and I would be happy to check on the status for you.

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
I still like the idea of my miqro, I just wish it performed better. I find myself grabbing the IQ or PAX more often for that reason. Now I'm looking at the PAX3 just to have the size of the Miqro with better battery and better vapor.

Pukka

I still like the idea of my miqro, I just wish it performed better. I find myself grabbing the IQ or PAX more often for that reason. Now I'm looking at the PAX3 just to have the size of the Miqro with better battery and better vapor.
Better and Pax are two words that don't belong in the same sentence 🙃. I've been using Epoch ~1100mah batts and getting 3 to 4 sessions per charge. Do you use an external charger or charge in the device. Charging externally's better for your battery and seems to fill it up better. Honestly, owning both devices, even with the poor battery life the Miqro just blows the Pax out of the water.

Hemper

I got a Miqro 2 days ago and seem to be having battery level issues. Using the battery that came with it (fuly charged to 3.7v on a Nitecore i2) , the MIqro was showing only 1 dot for battery level remaining while operating at the end of a single session. But if I then plug the MIqro in to recharge it shows 3 dots. I tried doing a reset but it did not fix the issue.

I had a similar thing happen with a Vapcell

Any thoughts /suggestions would be appreciated

Hemper,

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I got a Miqro 2 days ago and seem to be having battery level issues. Using the battery that came with it (fuly charged to 3.7v on a Nitecore i2) , the MIqro was showing only 1 dot for battery level remaining while operating at the end of a single session. But if I then plug the MIqro in to recharge it shows 3 dots. I tried doing a reset but it did not fix the issue.

I had a similar thing happen with a Vapcell

Any thoughts /suggestions would be appreciated

Fully charged lithium batteries should read 4.2 volts right off the charger.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Hmm

Hmm, the i2 charger specifically states (paraphrased) for 18350s the charger should be manually set to 3.7v so that they are not overcharged

I’m not a nitecore charger fan, but a quick look at that manual, I don’t see that warning. Sometimes lithium battery voltage lists the NOMINAL VOLTAGE, which is considered 3.7-3.8 volts. If you don’t fully charge those small batteries to 4.2 volts, you’ll never enjoy your micro. If you don’t believe me, check the link in my sig to the Battery University website. Good luck!

Top Bottom