Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

banana_republic

I had been not active in the forum for a while, but then I came back to reading messages a couple of months ago, and, of course, VAS clicked in! The Dani models grabbed my attention really hard. I like vapcaps from the very beginning, and this looked very similar.

I decided for the Fusion and bought directly from BFG, which customer service is very nice. Got my hands on my Dani Fusion a couple of weeks ago and have been experimenting, and loving it from the very beginning, and more and more overtime.

The wood stem is my preferred. A masterpiece art handicraft, and the idea of putting a metal stem core with wood around, genius!

The glass stem is very nice too, but I feel like unbalanced to hold and put a finger in carb hole with the heavy metal tip.

The metal stem is so beautiful, but it gets so hot I barely can handle holding it.

I feel like this vape is like a bigger, longer, heavier, multi-hit vapcap cousin, with a bigger bowl that retains heat for longer (and takes longer to heat up), both hold their place in in my heart, my vape collection and rotation.

That's it for the moment, will keep on testing the Dani Fusion, in the name of science :tup:

2pumpchump

Wow, opposite here. Mine had been super tight to where I’d use a grippy towel to pull it off. 1st o-ring on it started getting chewed up so I replaced just that one. Much easier now & still sealed good. Wonder if oversized that came with mine :hmm:
it kinda depends on witch set up you bought if you have the shorty rosewood its both over size and under size :mental:.. right?
i can not speak for long wood stems the the WPA or new stile mouthpiece ....

the short rosewood stem is acutely a hair smaller id .. vs a metal stem .or glass .. the fusion head is larger od than my v3ti tip
so why is the fusion loose in the metal and glass stems?
well im guessing the oring groves are a bit deeper to keep them from pinching .. i have beleave i have been seeing some of the new ones with different orings DO NOT QUOT ME ON THAT.

2pumpchump

well off to the WWW I go .....
I lost my mouthpiece and my intercooler :mad:. i took them out at a friends house for WP use as i always do for flow and to reduce heat buildup in the stem also less chance of braking glass ... I did noot put it back in was so gumy i was going to wash it .. and have miss placed it :doh::doh::doh::doh:

2pumpchump,

TedJones

well off to the WWW I go .....
I lost my mouthpiece and my intercooler :mad:. i took them out at a friends house for WP use as i always do for flow and to reduce heat buildup in the stem also less chance of braking glass ... I did noot put it back in was so gumy i was going to wash it .. and have miss placed it :doh::doh::doh::doh:
Dam!:cuss: Can’t get them back? So the mouthpiece I have I think is the first, HERE which I absolutely love & have seen the second around for awhile HERE. Different style & rings ..?

TedJones,

2pumpchump

Dam!:cuss: Can’t get them back? So the mouthpiece I have I think is the first, HERE which I absolutely love & have seen the second around for awhile HERE. Different style & rings ..?
their is a chance of finding them slim but dose exist ...
yes that's the first mouthpiece the same as i had .. even though i have pleanty others did like it .. the intercooler is going to be the hard part to get ! i noticed https://wesleypipesandmore.com/product/wpa-glass-stem-fusion-tip-and-cap/ has changed orings on all dani heads and https://www.soothingvapours.ca/product/dani-mouthpiece/ has the first mouthpiece with what looks different

2pumpchump,

2pumpchump

Still no luck with finding my intercooler 😥
I BFG dose not list them on their site either that I seen I have not reached out to them .. with my VAS wondering about new 15% bowl rumors waiting to see what plays out it first

2pumpchump,
Reactions: TedJones

2pumpchump

@batteryfreeganz not teasing us no more than they have. And considering shipping from their is not worth just the intercooler even if BFG gave it to me .for it alone! anyone know of a intercooler that will work in the rosewood shorty stems .. besides beeds ! Can still be glass but I want it to be 1 peace still

2pumpchump,

tokenknifeguy

Anyone know how to clean up the bowl? Mine is pretty dang dark on the outside and inside of the bowl. I've definitely combusted several times and one time I left the torch on it for a good bit. And it was all bc I had my music playing (wasn't real loud) and didn't hear it click and walked off. It really doesn't matter, but was wondering if there was a way to get her looking all pretty again.

EDIT: Also https://wesleypipesandmore.com has some good dani products based in the US and official importer of BFG products. They have 2 different mouth piece tips, but didn't see any intercooler.

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Anyone know how to clean up the bowl? Mine is pretty dang dark on the outside and inside of the bowl. I've definitely combusted several times and one time I left the torch on it for a good bit. And it was all bc I had my music playing (wasn't real loud) and didn't hear it click and walked off. It really doesn't matter, but was wondering if there was a way to get her looking all pretty again.

EDIT: Also https://wesleypipesandmore.com has some good dani products based in the US and official importer of BFG products. They have 2 different mouth piece tips, but didn't see any intercooler.
Best method for me has been to mix water vingear and some dawn soap and bring that to a boil with the stuff in it and then it wipes of pretty easily thats how i deep clean if needed

TedJones

Mine is pretty dang dark on the outside
Ha! This just made me realize I've never cleaned the outside of mine. It has formed an even dark bronze coloring around it. Kind of cool looking actually but will have to brighten it back up. A damp piece of magic eraser has taken some off pretty easily with some scrubbing. Didn't think it would work this well 👍

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Ha! This just made me realize I've never cleaned the outside of mine. It has formed an even dark bronze coloring around it. Kind of cool looking actually but will have to brighten it back up. A damp piece of magic eraser has taken some off pretty easily with some scrubbing. Didn't think it would work this well 👍
Oh yea that is working really well I keep forgetting to buy some of those

Sour Dream,

vapefritz

IMG-20231008-230728-976.jpg
IMG-20231008-230629-381.jpg

IMG-20231008-231042-758.jpg

IMG-20231008-231104-143.jpg

IMG-20231008-231127-847.jpg

Wesleypipes

It’s on Wesley’s site. Homepage says he has a “few” available and that message will go away when gone. $60
.16 vs .14 is what I saw on reddit
This is correct about the xl fusions on my site. Just order the regular fusion and I will b substituting the xl bowls until the ones I have are gone. There's only a couple left until next order. Also I think it's a bit more than .14-.16 I'm getting closer to .14-.18 but that's a minut difference. It's definitely bigger and the half bowl feature has been getting way more use than the full bowl for me

Wesleypipes

I believe the airflow works just the same. The one I had was just the center bowl. It doesn't make an air tight seal when closed down to zero airports open. I use it set to one hole

Wesleypipes,
Reactions: TedJones
Top Bottom