• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dani Fusion by Battery-free Ganz

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Calling all vaping enthusiasts! :brow::brow: If you're looking for a truly unique and exciting vaping experience, then you don't want to miss out on The Dani Fusion! Join our thread now and be the first to know about our official launch. Share your thoughts, ask questions, and connect with like-minded vapers from around the world. Let's explore the fusion of flavor and innovation together with The Dani Fusion! :rockon::rockon:
Rich (BB code):

Last edited:

DadaBoo

B2, Mighty+, M/Omni, Volcano Hybrid, TM2, Anvil
That looks sweet and is a day 1 for me.

When is this bad boi gonna be available?

Is Vapefiend UK gonna get an allocation of the Dani Fusion (as they are the only UK retailer that currently stocks the Dani)?

What's its all about, I'm guessing from the look of it (heat battery?) that it's a one/two hit Anvil competitor...which is gravy if true.?

Anyways, I'll be keeping my beady eye on this.

Keep up the good work BFG, peace.

kokolokokolokon

Share your thoughts, ask questions, and connect with like-minded vapers from around the world. Let's explore the fusion of flavor and innovation together with The Dani Fusion! :rockon::rockon:
does it have the same size?
Does it have the same click(temp)?
Has the heating time been improve?
How much time it takes to cool down?
Is the the airflow regulable?
Do you like pears?
Price?
Is it compatible with ih (in the same amount of time than the last cap)?
I like pears
Do you still need a big torch to heat it?
Does it have the same chamber size?

bankruptcy

i really dig this cap design, smaller logo and an interesting shape, it reminds me of the anvil. Is it going to be heated towards the logo band for a fuller extraction?

Flow

Same for me here... dynas in my stash and i use them alot... and i won't collect them - anymore - as that VAS/Collection became too expensive to me with that brand, and with a very low thrill about the device and changes i might get...

BUT, a Dany was VAS-aimed for some weeks as it's around the same price now and because it seem efficient.
So, we need MORE infos about this one @batteryfreeganz please !

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
Vu and his hard working team are more than vape developers, they are vape artisans who create products they want to use and be proud to offer.

All three of my Dani's (V2 ss - V3ss - V3 Ti) offer good flavour for a convection/conduction torched fired vape. If the Dani Fusion goes to the next level with even better flavor and heat retention, 2023 is going to be a good year for vape enthusiast! :tup:
fusion.jpg

batteryfreeganz

Manufacturer
Hi guys, thanks for all supports here, really appreciate y'all. Here's a small recap answer. The Dani Fusion is fully compatible with all Dani V3 stems, and it's also IH-compatible. Starting March 14th, you can purchase it directly from us, or check with our resellers in the USA, Canada, France, and Thailand for availability. With a 0.14gr bowl, you'll have everything you need to get started. More chamber size in the future.
Rich (BB code):

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hi guys, thanks for all supports here, really appreciate y'all. Here's a small recap answer. The Dani Fusion is fully compatible with all Dani V3 stems, and it's also IH-compatible. Starting March 14th, you can purchase it directly from us, or check with our resellers in the USA, Canada, France, and Thailand for availability. With a 0.14gr bowl, you'll have everything you need to get started. More chamber size in the future.
Rich (BB code):

again,
Great ,i hope i buy it at LCV ,do you know if the IH cap will also be on stock there ? I wanna buy both .

Abysmal Vapor,

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
Rich (BB code):
Sounds great, i shouldve waited 2 weeks to buy my first Dani but ill just grab one of these. Whats the price

Sour Dream,
Reactions: Flow
Top Bottom