• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Boooooo. Did the wooden block not save the mp glass? I took mine off, but I always figured I'd regret it one day.

The Sticky Brick mp glass will fit if THEY want to pay to replace the glass. I actually switched my daisy glass out because the brick one is thicker. Well also because the brick glass I have has a design on it.

I shall pass the thicker glass info on, thanks! I already let it know that I thought the sticky brick glass will fit. Its up to him tho innit :)

Yeah, I passed on the wooden block but I always used it without too, always found it redundant and not very comfortable to use, but then I also looked after Daisy :)

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I posted this in the sticky brick thread a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it here. Love the company and love the add-on:

So I got the hydro add-on for my Daisy. I asked for the opposite magnets to be put on, they asked if they could just send me both and I said that's perfect. So I got both set of magnets and I'm pretty sure the originals were left on. I'll get the one negative out of the way right off the bat, the add-on is crooked. There are 2 magnets to the Daisy's 1, but so far they are the right polarity. Unfortunately the alignment is a little off and it leaves it at a slight angle. The good news is I couldn't care less because otherwise it's works absolutely perfectly on a vape it wasn't designed for. The holes match up, the little metal tube fits, and it milks the hell out of my bubbler. I use it with a whip and can't really even tell it's crooked, it doesn't affect usage at all. A big bubbler on top would most likely be heavy enough to straighten it out and keep it that way. It's probably more secure on a brick with a 2 magnet connection, but I haven't had an issue so far. Thanks to anyone who answered questions about this for me and especially @StickyBricks for helping me with the magnets and answering some stuff. I'm loving this thing so far.

IMG_20161111_124018.jpg

IMG_20161111_124042.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I posted this in the sticky brick thread a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it here. Love the company and love the add-on:

So I got the hydro add-on for my Daisy. I asked for the opposite magnets to be put on, they asked if they could just send me both and I said that's perfect. So I got both set of magnets and I'm pretty sure the originals were left on. I'll get the one negative out of the way right off the bat, the add-on is crooked. There are 2 magnets to the Daisy's 1, but so far they are the right polarity. Unfortunately the alignment is a little off and it leaves it at a slight angle. The good news is I couldn't care less because otherwise it's works absolutely perfectly on a vape it wasn't designed for. The holes match up, the little metal tube fits, and it milks the hell out of my bubbler. I use it with a whip and can't really even tell it's crooked, it doesn't affect usage at all. A big bubbler on top would most likely be heavy enough to straighten it out and keep it that way. It's probably more secure on a brick with a 2 magnet connection, but I haven't had an issue so far. Thanks to anyone who answered questions about this for me and especially @StickyBricks for helping me with the magnets and answering some stuff. I'm loving this thing so far.

IMG_20161111_124018.jpg

IMG_20161111_124042.jpg

Nice! So it does work afterall, very good to know, thanks for sharing!

little maggie

Nice! So it does work afterall, very good to know, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for posting this. I'd like to get one but not sure what to ask for. Hopefully if I ask for a duplicate of what they made for you they will know what I want.
I know this is a Daisy thread but do you think this would work with a Lily as well?

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS

IMG_20161111_124018.jpg

IMG_20161111_124042.jpg

I love my daisy! First butane vaporizer I bought and still one I always enjoy using. Love that the hydro-brick add on fits too!

Shit Snacks

Thanks for posting this. I'd like to get one but not sure what to ask for. Hopefully if I ask for a duplicate of what they made for you they will know what I want.
I know this is a Daisy thread but do you think this would work with a Lily as well?

It's called HydroBrick add-on, should be listed on the StickyBrick website. No way for it to work with Lily since that's a totally different design. You should check out the StickyBrick Jr if you haven't yet btw, it's great, like a Lily and Daisy combined, may be my most favorite of all

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
A bit after my post they confirm what I got was a stock hydro-brick add-on. They just included the other polarity magnets with it in case the daisy ones didn't match, but I didn't end up needing them. If you have any doubts you can ask in the thread, they're great in there.

Like @Shit Snacks said it wouldn't fit the lily and I definitely agree the sticky brick jr is amazing. To me the lily doesn't hit as hard as the daisy and while I'm not sure I'd say that about the sb jr either... it's pretty close. It's more like a smaller daisy to me just minus some airpath. It runs hotter than a daisy, but cooler than a lily (to me).

Shit Snacks

Like @Shit Snacks said it wouldn't fit the lily and I definitely agree the sticky brick jr is amazing. To me the lily doesn't hit as hard as the daisy and while I'm not sure I'd say that about the sb jr either... it's pretty close. It's more like a smaller daisy to me just minus some airpath. It runs hotter than a daisy, but cooler than a lily (to me).

Definitely way cooler stock vs stock, and I actually like it even better than my Daisy, same bowl but easier with the bent intake and smaller size, hits just as smooth to me really... Also I did find Lily to be just as effective performance wise, just a smaller bowl, which could be better or worse depending on your preference:2c:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
Wow, the story of this vape is intriguing. Dude comes up with a neat design, seems like things are going good and then jumps ship and leaves everything blowing in the wind.

Anyone track down Tommy these days? Did he really move to Cali to cut hair???

In regards to the PIU/money thing I was trying to figure that out... they probably paid for units never received kinda deal?

And I assume no patent or anything since Sticky Brick is making a very similar product?

Sad because Tommy seemed genuinely into the vaporizing community, his last few posts were in other vape makers threads congratulating them.

Glad to see these live on with SB, I love my Hydro Maxx.

throwawaytre3s

Wow, the story of this vape is intriguing. Dude comes up with a neat design, seems like things are going good and then jumps ship and leaves everything blowing in the wind.

Anyone track down Tommy these days? Did he really move to Cali to cut hair???

In regards to the PIU/money thing I was trying to figure that out... they probably paid for units never received kinda deal?

And I assume no patent or anything since Sticky Brick is making a very similar product?

Sad because Tommy seemed genuinely into the vaporizing community, his last few posts were in other vape makers threads congratulating them.

Glad to see these live on with SB, I love my Hydro Maxx.

I was under the impression that they were moving to CA because of legal trouble/harassment in TX, and wanted to move to a more friendly area. Then they were supposed to be back in a few months, and that was it really.

HD Springer

I was under the impression that they were moving to CA because of legal trouble/harassment in TX, and wanted to move to a more friendly area. Then they were supposed to be back in a few months, and that was it really.

I'm more familiar with @Creeper 's version. @throwawaytre3s your version from what I remember was what was very first reported until more truths surfaced. Granted this is all coming from a very high members recollection(myself).

Shit Snacks

They were in Montana pretty sure, even worse for legal issues. And Tommy used to cut hair before Triihouse, so yeah just easier. He had mentioned maybe coming back, but who knows, we'll see if anything ever changes

StickyBricks is doing well and now there's that Dutch company doing exotic Lily's? They even had a micro Peace-like Lily and a Jr-like Lily

little maggie

They were in Montana pretty sure, even worse for legal issues. And Tommy used to cut hair before Triihouse, so yeah just easier. He had mentioned maybe coming back, but who knows, we'll see if anything ever changes

StickyBricks is doing well and now there's that Dutch company doing exotic Lily's? They even had a micro Peace-like Lily and a Jr-like Lily
A Dutch company? That's interesting. With the vapcaps and battery wood vapes I won't buy one of the sticky bricks. I have the Daisy and Lily and that's enough. I might check out the hydrotube though.

I think Triihouse is dead. It's too bad he couldn't stay with it longer given the success of the stickybrick. But the sticky brick has the advantage of advertising.

Shit Snacks

A Dutch company? That's interesting. With the vapcaps and battery wood vapes I won't buy one of the sticky bricks. I have the Daisy and Lily and that's enough. I might check out the hydrotube though.

I think Triihouse is dead. It's too bad he couldn't stay with it longer given the success of the stickybrick. But the sticky brick has the advantage of advertising.

Yeah there's a link over in the Lily thread.

Also I highly recommend the StickyBrick Jr, I actually enjoy it more than my Lily and my Daisy somehow... It's like having the best of both

Shit Snacks

Does it work with water?

Yup yup, they even just came out with this awesome new water adapter below, closest thing to a pure small bowl drop in (still hoping they make a tiny dedicated waterpiece bowl drop in model some day). Pop over to that thread, theres plenty of videos of it now too, and amazing customer service so they'll give you a great FC deal, even 20% off now for 420

fOxUqTL.jpg

This is how I use my beta Jr (in spalted maple) as a dedicated water vape, next to my production Jr (in cedar) which I love love love with all its improvements from my beta:

ajZ17VF.jpg

nacho257

Great to know about the Jr! Next vape will likely be that or the Hydro.....I personally miss Triihouse though. I also can confirm that they were definitely in Montana.

They had me beta test a Peace, which I eventually sold to the founder of Sticky Brick so he could potentially make something similar, but I definitely regret selling it!!

All I know is this: with all my VAS and the large (compared to Joe schmoe vaper, not like @Shit Snacks or y'all) amount of vapes I've had, the Daisy will NEVER leave my possession.

I'm also in my early 20's. Here's to 50+ more years of Daisy!!!!!! :cheers::D:p

Shit Snacks

Great to know about the Jr! Next vape will likely be that or the Hydro.....I personally miss Triihouse though. I also can confirm that they were definitely in Montana.

They had me beta test a Peace, which I eventually sold to the founder of Sticky Brick so he could potentially make something similar, but I definitely regret selling it!!

All I know is this: with all my VAS and the large (compared to Joe schmoe vaper, not like @Shit Snacks or y'all) amount of vapes I've had, the Daisy will NEVER leave my possession.

I'm also in my early 20's. Here's to 50+ more years of Daisy!!!!!! :cheers::D:p

Oh Daisy's not going anywhere from me either, collectable heirloom, glad I got one while we still could. I've got two buddies who have it and Lily as well, planning them to be literal family heirlooms lasting multiple lifetimes perhaps lol

little maggie

Will the water adapter work with Lily or Daisy or only the sticky products. The hydrobrick works with the Daisy- is that accurate. I looked at the junior and right now just can't talk myself into getting one when I have Daisy and Lily. I had the peace but donated it to Vitolo a long time ago. Still trying to decide whether to get the MVT before I can decide on anything else. I also need to take a brief break. When I start wheezing I try to stop until it goes away.

Shit Snacks

Will the water adapter work with Lily or Daisy or only the sticky products. The hydrobrick works with the Daisy- is that accurate. I looked at the junior and right now just can't talk myself into getting one when I have Daisy and Lily. I had the peace but donated it to Vitolo a long time ago. Still trying to decide whether to get the MVT before I can decide on anything else. I also need to take a brief break. When I start wheezing I try to stop until it goes away.

No, in a Lily it'd be upside down, too small for a Daisy, hydro add on does work for Daisy I think... Peace never interested me much bc it's totally different (that Dutch site with the Lily has some kind of Lily peace hybrid that is convection) however yeah you definitely don't need it, but I would still add it to your list for the future. Since you just got Tubo and Zion focus on those for a while, maybe don't even read other threads? lol I know it's tough, I am trying to only use my new Mist right now before my Tubo comes bc I know that will take up more of my time being even newer... I'd even suggest moving to bottom of list for Mist when your name comes up? It is really nice now though, I also want a new Milaana and Zion myself... How to stop I do not know, oil cartridges also make things way too easy when out and about for super stealth, plus sharing with others who are inexperienced, but I also have high hopes for the Haze Square? God help us:ko: :mental:

Shit Snacks,

little maggie

I know. I was convinced that once I got my zion and woodscent I would be done with VAS. Then I stumbled on the tubic thread and I was lost. Right now the only thing I know I want is the mi-log but how many logs and plug ins does 1 person need. I wish I could figure out how to use them all.
Meanwhile I'm trying to get another box together of ones I probably won't use again like the Haze and Firewood 3 and grinders being retired to send to Vitolo.

Shit Snacks

I know. I was convinced that once I got my zion and woodscent I would be done with VAS. Then I stumbled on the tubic thread and I was lost. Right now the only thing I know I want is the mi-log but how many logs and plug ins does 1 person need. I wish I could figure out how to use them all.
Meanwhile I'm trying to get another box together of ones I probably won't use again like the Haze and Firewood 3 and grinders being retired to send to Vitolo.

Hahaha I forgot about the woodscents! That is a lot of logs, your name isn't coming up soon is it though? Didn't you get a heat island not too long ago like me? I'm obviously going to be getting an iHeat or whatever they call it too. Thankfully his waitlist is like 1.5 years!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: AJS

little maggie

Hahaha I forgot about the woodscents! That is a lot of logs, your name isn't coming up soon is it though? Didn't you get a heat island not too long ago like me? Thankfully his wait is 1.5 years!
Yes. A Hi and a TT. I also have an UD and an enano and the woodscent. And a vapor brothers. I discovered with that and the tubo that I really like whips. I already tried the tubo whip on the Zion and it worked great.
As for Alan's products, apparently the wait is not 1.5 years for either one of us. I thought that would be the case with the mi-log but Alan said that once you're a customer you don't have to go through as long a wait again.

Top Bottom