Da Buddha Vaporizer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Da Buddha for Sale - $100 + shipping. Includes unit, whip, and comes in camera bag shown.

In perfect working condition, although in the interest of full disclosure, the heater cover is broken on the bottom slightly, but this does not affect performance as well nor does it affect the way it is held on to the post (still seems to be seated firmly).

I'm the 2nd owner and have used it maybe a dozen times (traded another vape for it because I always wanted to try one ... but find, personally, I use my Extreme more ... and now I have a Cloud on the way so need to slim down my collection)

dbvgvgr.jpg

The Vapo-Rocket isn't included, I had taken this picture for another user after packing it up for them, before they backed out of the trade ... I can send more pictures and calculate the shipping for anyone that is interested.

JCat,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Actually ... I have a poor musician buddy that could really use one, so I'm going to give him this one (his last vaporizer died and he can't afford to buy another ...)

Sorry :(

dequelo

Plant Abuser
Actually ... I have a poor musician buddy that could really use one, so I'm going to give him this one (his last vaporizer died and he can't afford to buy another ...)

good karma :)

dequelo,

Lo

Combustion free since '09

?? So can we consider this thread ready to move to "Sold, Traded, etc"

Lo,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Yes. Move it on to "Sold, Traded, etc.". I've made up my mind. I don't need the $100 so badly ... I'm just happy someone's going to use it (and it's going to make him super happy because it's a great little vape and nice and sturdy too so it's a good fit for him since he tends to break things :)) ... I had given him my NO2 previously ... he fried that by plugging the wrong power adapter into it!!!! Whoops!!! And now I'm giving him another one ... oh well ... not much to break on the Da Buddha except the glass which can at least be replaced :)

JCat,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
JCat, if you choose to sell something here in the future please reread the Classified rules. When an item is sold you should hit the report button and report it as sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom