d-smoke bong opinions?

Destroyer95

Hi,

I have been thinking about getting myself a new bong. I saw this bong that was a bit expensive from the brand d-smoke.

Any opinions on this d-smoke brand? I now have the easy flow bomb tower. It is not a bad bong, but i don't like it that the percolators are stacked on top of each other with no space in between And i think there is better stuff out there.

So i saw these two bongs from the brand d-smoke. they are a bit at the higher end of the market when it comes to price tags (above 100 dollars, but with 6mm glass).
Does anyone have experience with these bongs. i will put a photo with it to make it easier to see what i talk about. Any opinions?

D-SMOKE-Mental-High-Blue-Bubbler.jpg

Hi,

I read your posts about your experience with this bong, or bubbler whatever.
Where did you bought it? I noticed a webshop in the Netherlands but I am looking for a shop in the US.

Destroyer95,

daoist

i have only seen it in that dutch webshop, they also have that bong with a dab heater. i have no idea where to buy it ouside of holland. sorry.
maybe if you contact the dutch webshop, they can give you more info. it is worth to try.

daoist,

Destroyer95

I finally bought some items and got it delivered, everything in one piece :-) I chose another bong instead. Can't upload a photo here, but I combined this bong and this precooler. Together it works very nice, got 3 different percolators in 1 now, because the precooler has his own percolator as well.

Destroyer95,
Top Bottom