D-Nail Quartz Lotus

LotV

If you haven't seen it yet, here is a link to a demo with the pukinbeagle bundled version:

However, there is also a pre order option for just the Quartz Lotus itself in collaboration with Victory Glassworks:

A full quartz vape for $175 with an expected release date of 10/1/24

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
While self stirring is attractive in theory (Arizer tried it with the Cyclone bowl but it’s been attempted by others) I find that anytime you induce a vortex and the herb flies around like that it contacts the hot heater wall, chars, and tastes burnt.

invertedisdead,
Reactions: LotV

Radwin Bodnic

While self stirring is attractive in theory (Arizer tried it with the Cyclone bowl but it’s been attempted by others) I find that anytime you induce a vortex and the herb flies around like that it contacts the hot heater wall, chars, and tastes burnt.
The herbo Ti does that. There is a vortex but it's not that strong, herb isn't flying around. And it is far from tasting burnt.

Radwin Bodnic,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
The herbo Ti does that. There is a vortex but it's not that strong, herb isn't flying around. And it is far from tasting burnt.

That’s a different type of vortex entirely.

Their “vortex” is referring to the fluid dynamics which takes place when turbulent heat transfer occurs in the milled channels on the titanium heater core.

This is an induced vortex spin at the bowl taking inspiration from air spinning bangers.

If the heater induced a vortex but the herb isn’t spinning in the air chamber then it’s already stabilized into a laminar flow by the time it passes over for hot air extraction to occur.

Radwin Bodnic

If the heater induced a vortex but the herb isn’t spinning in the air chamber then it’s already stabilized into a laminar flow by the time it passes over for hot air extraction to occur.
I can get it flying around but it requires a very strong pull while I'm a lazy sipper.
The vortex does exist but at a flow rate that is too low to get material flying (with a coarse grind at least).

watching again the video in the OP I realize that the design of the injector might include tilted air channel that could help getting the air spinning... and we clearly see bits of material getting stuck to the injector joint.

I'd still love to try this bowl with the herbo (assuming it's 18mm).

Radwin Bodnic,
Top Bottom