Customized vape setups

Konrad_Zuse

Welcome to the forum, and pretty interesting? I don't know how it's the "best" but maybe the cheapest for what it can do. How much vapor did you get in that bag? It didn't seem like much. What was that cup inside the bag??

Konrad_Zuse,

overmedium

Konrad_Zuse said:
Welcome to the forum, and pretty interesting? I don't know how it's the "best" but maybe the cheapest for what it can do. How much vapor did you get in that bag? It didn't seem like much. What was that cup inside the bag??
Hey thanks. Well, it's the best as far as i'm concerned ;) If anything for the fun factor when heads who've never seen anything like it see it for the first time.

Anyways, I can fit ALOT of vapor, I use a turkey roasting bag. I only inflated it a little just to show how it all works.

The cup thing is to keep the plastic from choking off the pickup tube when inhaling.

happy vaping....

overmedium,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
10 for creativity, I got the same Makita for my first vape with the original vriptech set up - good choice!

stonemonkey55,

overmedium

Hey guys thanks for your compliments, and now i have a question. I see a lot of pics of gear that uses combustion - I thought this site was all about the vapor? Just curious that's all

overmedium,

stevebeast

this thread seemed to be all about the vapor, if your talking about the glass were vaping thru that. Guarantee you get a nice peice of glass and a fitting for your heat gun and you'll only be useing the cabinet to store stuff in.

stevebeast,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
stevebeast said:
this thread seemed to be all about the vapor, if your talking about the glass were vaping thru that. Guarantee you get a nice peice of glass and a fitting for your heat gun and you'll only be useing the cabinet to store stuff in.
Well put stevebeast. A lot of us still combust.. Just don't like to admit it lol

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
aznfknpride said:
stevebeast said:
Well put stevebeast. A lot of us still combust.. Just don't like to admit it lol
I bet alot of it is that alot of us have friends who still/choose to combust, whos gonna turn down a seat in the rotation? Psh.. not me.

Survivalism,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
The mic stand is a good idea... I used one to hold my hakko vape, seems a lot better than dropping it head first into a mug, especially if you've got other drinks around (horror stories from the VHW thread).

PS I have that inline stevebeast, except it's broken... lol.

aznfknpride,

stevebeast

thanks stonemonkey, i caught the glass bug watching your vids. :cool: I been taking some glass classes thinking if I keep it up in a few years i can support my own habbbit.

stevebeast,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Well I mean at the end of the day, I gotta consume my daily dose of herb, whether it be vapor, smoke, or edibles... Vaping is definitely the preferred method though.

aznfknpride,

stevebeast

aznfknpride,
did you break off the inline diffuser. the guy who bought the one right before me on ioffer said he broke his while cleaning. i am being super carefull, it is a pain to clean so i am keeping it for special occasions. works really good just the right size. did you look into getting a stoneglass repair.
that horror story was mine dropped it right in the coffee it steamed and popped and was a pain to clean but no harm done.

stevebeast,

Konrad_Zuse

overmedium said:
Hey guys thanks for your compliments, and now i have a question. I see a lot of pics of gear that uses combustion - I thought this site was all about the vapor? Just curious that's all
Look at Steve's pic and notice that wandlooking thing? That's the Vriptech Heat wand, it attaches to a bong and creates vapor :).

antichrist,

Were you the one who made the bong out of the crystal head vodka in another post, but with a clear one? :).

nvm I found it here:

http://www.marijuana.com/homemade-paraphernalia/128888-crystal-head-vodka-bong.html

cool stuff though :D.

Konrad_Zuse,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Steve-yes, this is a weakness of inlines, the vibrations sent through the glass when dropped/hit break off the inline diffuser.. I dropped my dub bub right on it, and the diffuser snapped off. Believe it or not it had already been repaired by Preston @ SGW, the original joint broke off and I had Preston repair it and brace the joint to the toob.

aznfknpride,

stevebeast

i am still hoping to learn to repair it before i break it but i been prepareing myself for it and that was what i was going to do i thought it might be cool the get the diffuser worked a bit. maybe get him to write VRIP-STICK on it

stevebeast,

xantichristx

the green stuff is agwa coca leaf liquer. Thanks for the skull bong pics gonna try it out]

xantichristx,

Konrad_Zuse

xantichristx said:
the green stuff is agwa coca leaf liquer. Thanks for the skull bong pics gonna try it out]
Yeah, np, I would try it out :). The guys on the forum said that they were going to pierce the nose, but they were scared it was going to break, but I think you should try it out. They said that it seems thicker thanw hat they thought, and their current position is a little too high. I think the nose is good too :).

Konrad_Zuse,
Top Bottom