custom mouthpiece

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
there are so many beautiful artisan glass pieces available, but I haven't been able to find a fun and colorfull stem/ mouthpiece to use with my Stempod, Arizer, and splinter. Any suggestions ?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I visited a local glass shop the other day and was talking with the owner, trying to get some custom stuff done, and they are back ordered over a year just for their wholesale accounts.

Legalization has caused demand to skyrocket, so it's hard to get any bench time in for small projects.

invertedisdead,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Screenshot-20211014-112547.png

420edc seems to have the best Arizer stems, that's where I first saw all the colors even available!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
thanks! I've seen plenty like those. It's just surprising that with all the amazing bowls, pipes, and bongs with incredible artistic glassblowing creations there doesn't seem to be much in the way of stem/ mouthpieces. Maybe it's just not a big market

TeaCup

I feel your pain big time. All I wanna do is buy stems, but every manufacturer supplies the same 'ol same 'ol colors........blue, green, smoke, amber, light pink and light purple. And to me the pinks and purples are useless - they're so light in color that they just look like dirtied up clear ones. So I hear ya man, I too don't understand why the color palette couldn't be broadened a little more. I'm in the process of taking things in to my own hands..........I just reached out to a glass place to buy some other colors that I'm gonna give to someone to make me some stems.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I feel your pain big time. All I wanna do is buy stems, but every manufacturer supplies the same 'ol same 'ol colors........blue, green, smoke, amber, light pink and light purple. And to me the pinks and purples are useless - they're so light in color that they just look like dirtied up clear ones. So I hear ya man, I too don't understand why the color palette couldn't be broadened a little more. I'm in the process of taking things in to my own hands..........I just reached out to a glass place to buy some other colors that I'm gonna give to someone to make me some stems.
The only way to have it done right.
👍🏿

Shit Snacks

I may have finally found something I like :

Only 14 mm male though? I guess if you had the right reducer you could use it with splinter and stem pod maybe?

Shit Snacks

it takes a 14mm screen but they told me it was a 19mm male joint

Oh haha that's weird for them to say it that way, but you know it's not going to fit a splinter though...? Splinter needs 19/19 custom glass, the glass from elev8r is 19/26 it will be far too long of a joint to fit a splinter but it should be fine in a stempod at least? Splinter Z however takes 19/22 glass joint

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
i will fit some things easier/better than others but it looks great and will be fun to use. It's a little taller than I would like but that's ok as long as I don't do anything stupid and let it fall over. :doh:

davesmith

Glass Blower
These colours are just the Chinese pallette. Unfortunately almost all vape manufacturers outsource production to China so that they can maximise profits. I have just finished a batch of 1 of a kind stems for a certain Swiss vape company but they won't be available until the new year. I do also take custom orders through my IG but I find 99% of people want a custom stem but aren't willing to pay the price it costs for western labour (especially a 1 off piece). I am also in the uk so that puts a lot of people off because of shipping. My 18mm custom stems retail at about £50 plus shipping if you're interested. @glass_charlie on ig. Nice 1 people

TeaCup

These colours are just the Chinese pallette. Unfortunately almost all vape manufacturers outsource production to China so that they can maximise profits. I have just finished a batch of 1 of a kind stems for a certain Swiss vape company but they won't be available until the new year. I do also take custom orders through my IG but I find 99% of people want a custom stem but aren't willing to pay the price it costs for western labour (especially a 1 off piece). I am also in the uk so that puts a lot of people off because of shipping. My 18mm custom stems retail at about £50 plus shipping if you're interested. @glass_charlie on ig. Nice 1 people

Thanks so much man, appreciate that. If your in the UK, I'm just across the pond.....followed by just across the entirety of the US.......followed by 2,000 more miles into the great big sea.........followed by a right turn at the mulberry bush.......and we're home!

These colours are just the Chinese pallette.

Did not know this. Looks like we need the Hungarian pallette to maybe balance some shit out then, lol. In all honesty, the lack of color seriously bothers me. I have all these beautiful wood vapes, and there are colors out there that look perfect with wood but are nowhere to be found. Dave, for future reference, are you able to get different colors than the norm? Darkish yellow, burgundy or a deep red, darker pinks and purples come to mind. Literally just yesterday I hooked up with a guy to supply me with some dark yellow, but that one's already been commissioned out. And just so you know, I've always wondered who glass charlie was that everyone talked about. I did some minor looking around at one point, but I never was able to find the exact right person. Your name's Dave and your Instagram was private, so I never quite knew. Glad you chimed in, atleast I have another option now. Thanks man!

Top Bottom