• Attachment/image uploading is temporarily disabled.

custom mouthpiece

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
there are so many beautiful artisan glass pieces available, but I haven't been able to find a fun and colorfull stem/ mouthpiece to use with my Stempod, Arizer, and splinter. Any suggestions ?

invertedisdead

Weapons of VAS Destruction
I visited a local glass shop the other day and was talking with the owner, trying to get some custom stuff done, and they are back ordered over a year just for their wholesale accounts.

Legalization has caused demand to skyrocket, so it's hard to get any bench time in for small projects.

invertedisdead,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
Screenshot-20211014-112547.png

420edc seems to have the best Arizer stems, that's where I first saw all the colors even available!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: BigJr48

VapeKnight

Day Tripper
thanks! I've seen plenty like those. It's just surprising that with all the amazing bowls, pipes, and bongs with incredible artistic glassblowing creations there doesn't seem to be much in the way of stem/ mouthpieces. Maybe it's just not a big market

TeaCup

I feel your pain big time. All I wanna do is buy stems, but every manufacturer supplies the same 'ol same 'ol colors........blue, green, smoke, amber, light pink and light purple. And to me the pinks and purples are useless - they're so light in color that they just look like dirtied up clear ones. So I hear ya man, I too don't understand why the color palette couldn't be broadened a little more. I'm in the process of taking things in to my own hands..........I just reached out to a glass place to buy some other colors that I'm gonna give to someone to make me some stems.

arb

Semi shaved ape
I feel your pain big time. All I wanna do is buy stems, but every manufacturer supplies the same 'ol same 'ol colors........blue, green, smoke, amber, light pink and light purple. And to me the pinks and purples are useless - they're so light in color that they just look like dirtied up clear ones. So I hear ya man, I too don't understand why the color palette couldn't be broadened a little more. I'm in the process of taking things in to my own hands..........I just reached out to a glass place to buy some other colors that I'm gonna give to someone to make me some stems.
The only way to have it done right.
👍🏿

Top Bottom