Custom 3D printed Widgets - Delta 3D Studios

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Correct yes, the current v1 Big Papi divider does not work with the humidinook. If that's something which interests you, shoot me a message and I can make a v2 divider which is shorter to work with the humdinook insert.
I have the divider already but ironically I don't have it in my big papi because of my current situation.

Anyway the humidinook seems cool as hell and I like the idea.

Last edited:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
That said, if wide-mouth mason jars are more your speed, i could absolutely hunt around for some air-tight lids and design an insert for those lids, just let me know

As you may recall I’ve done some custom print orders with you. I was just giving some suggestions.

I got into Ball jars awhile ago, don’t find any good use for the medium size ones, but have bought vacuum tops, and stainless steel tops, some with silicone inserts. The plastic top screw ons made by Ball are okay, but not sure if they are airtight. I bought the baskets below, to hold a 8g Bovida pack, but once installed they aren’t airtight, they need the top space.

IMO: An ideal solution would be a WIDE MOUTH airtight lid, that was just deep enough to hold (2) 8g Bovida packs.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
As you may recall I’ve done some custom print orders with you. I was just giving some suggestions.

I got into Ball jars awhile ago, don’t find any good use for the medium size ones, but have bought vacuum tops, and stainless steel tops, some with silicone inserts. The plastic top screw ons made by Ball are okay, but not sure if they are airtight. I bought the baskets below, to hold a 8g Bovida pack, but once installed they aren’t airtight, they need the top space.

IMO: An ideal solution would be a WIDE MOUTH airtight lid, that was just deep enough to hold (2) 8g Bovida packs.

Yeah, I'm not using Ball for my supplier of glass currently - instead I'm using a smaller glassmaking company in the Northeast who produces their own glass jars (currently stocking the 8-ounce glass jar because it's the optimal size for my Toothpick Debowler and the Vape Spittoon in my experience). However I can certainly look into adding a wide-mouth humdinook to the list

The lids I'm using currently for regular mouth jars have a silicone rubber o-ring gasket built into the lids so they provide a nice air-tight seal with the glass jar.

avlp tin inserts and TM2 twist mouthpiece ordered.
thanks Mike

Thank you for your continued patronage! 🙏 When I started this business over a decade ago, I never imagined having such incredible support and a global community of customers. Your continued trust and loyalty mean the world to me.

A quick update for everyone - I know some of you have been patiently waiting weeks for your orders. I truly appreciate your understanding and patience. The good news is that my metal 3D printing partners are just putting the finishing touches on my large bulk order. I expect to have the inventory in stock within the next week! 🚀

Once again, a heartfelt thank you to each and every one of you for your unwavering support. You all make this journey worthwhile! 🌟

futzboy

Got my order today. Thanks to @Delta3DStudios ! A couple bonus items thrown in too. Thanks and cheers to you!

I used the Lobo 12cap loader and loaded up my small tightvac caddy.

Because I am a nerd, I used a stopwatch to compare the time to fill 12 caps manually vs with the delta3d loading tool. My entire cap-loading ritual for 12 caps went from 14 min to 8 min using the tools. Keep in mind, this was a very unscientific study. Even still, that's a nice little time savings! Not to mention, much less spillage and more consistenly loaded caps. So, 2 thumbs up from me!

One minor critique was some strands of printing material were left in a couple of the holes. Easily cleaned up with an exacto knife or quick brush of sandpaper. Nothing to complain about, from my perspective.

If you use caps for your Lobo, do yourself a favor and get a cap filler and a caddy. Well worth it!

Note: I have no affiliation or relationship with delta3d studios. I just liked their product + service and wanted to share.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Quick question to my followers - does anyone have a S&B Venty? I haven't had a chance to scoop up one for myself yet.

I have some customers asking about compatibility of my Mighty loading funnel and Mighty WPA with the new Venty. Does anyone know if they work? The threading on the Venty looks pretty similar to me so it's hard to say. Does a Mighty/Crafty cooling unit fit onto the Venty?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Delta3DStudios,

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
Quick question to my followers - does anyone have a S&B Venty? I haven't had a chance to scoop up one for myself yet.

I have some customers asking about compatibility of my Mighty loading funnel and Mighty WPA with the new Venty. Does anyone know if they work? The threading on the Venty looks pretty similar to me so it's hard to say. Does a Mighty/Crafty cooling unit fit onto the Venty?

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!
According to @ChooChooCharlie - the cooling unit is close, but no cigar. In other words, nope.

RustyOldNail

Damn! I wonder if my silicone WPA fits - being flexible it might stretch to fit if it's that close.

NO, even the silicone is slightly too big. NONE of the MIGHTY accessories I have that use the “cooling unit” attachment work. The next owner of my Mighty will enjoy the accessories!

However, the custom (8) Capsule Loading Tray, you printed for me, DOES WORK, as the Venty uses the OG S&B aluminum capsules.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
NO, even the silicone is slightly too big. NONE of the MIGHTY accessories I have that use the “cooling unit” attachment work. The next owner of my Mighty will enjoy the accessories!

However, the custom (8) Capsule Loading Tray, you printed for me, DOES WORK, as the Venty uses the OG S&B aluminum capsules.
Thanks for the help!

So are the threads similar design, just a smidge different in size?

That should be easy enough for me to scale and revise the design. Maybe instead of silicone I'll offer a premium 316 Stainless version which is more durable than my older silicone WPA. Unless there is massive demand for a new silicone WPA

Delta3DStudios,

ChooChooCharlie

I ordered Mighty funnel from @Delta3DStudios to check Venty fit

Alas, I returned Venty via RMA before it arrived

He was generous, sent me three funnels and a little scoop

Don't know when I'll get a replacement/or firmware updated Venty unit back from S&B, seems like more of a delay than prior Crafty and Mighty RMAs, probably tied in with the Out of Stock messages on their site

I can clean and mail you my Venty CU in the meantime. Maybe you can "scan" it and create a mold, or old school caliper measure? Then send a free beta test WPA to a Venty owner? I'm probably making this task seem simpler than it is

RustyOldNail

I ordered Mighty funnel from @Delta3DStudios to check Venty fit

Alas, I returned Venty via RMA before it arrived

He was generous, sent me three funnels and a little scoop

Don't know when I'll get a replacement/or firmware updated Venty unit back from S&B, seems like more of a delay than prior Crafty and Mighty RMAs, probably tied in with the Out of Stock messages on their site

I can clean and mail you my Venty CU in the meantime. Maybe you can "scan" it and create a mold, or old school caliper measure? Then send a free beta test WPA to a Venty owner? I'm probably making this task seem simpler than it is

You should TAG @Delta3DStudios, but most likely he will need a complete Venty to check the fit on printed male/female connections.

Shiva78

Ho visto l'imbuto stampato in 3D per Venty ieri su Reddit, ha detto di aver appena modificato le dimensioni dell'imbuto Mighty esistente e si adatta. Ma un WPA avrebbe bisogno di tolleranze più adatte, richiedendo a Venty di testarlo

Charlie , could you link me exactly where WPA should be in Reddit?

Last edited by a moderator:

ChooChooCharlie

Charlie , could you link me exactly where WPA should be in Reddit?

Don't want to link directly to the Venty funnel post on reddit in Mike's thread, kinda rude

And it's a funnel, not a WPA

Maker is not selling them, here's his response to the sales question:

3-D-printed-funnel-response.jpg

I'll send my Venty as a loaner to @Delta3DStudios after I get it back from S&B. He likes new toys, and making toys for toys

Shiva78

Ho visto l'imbuto stampato in 3D per Venty ieri su Reddit, ha detto di aver appena modificato le dimensioni dell'imbuto Mighty esistente e si adatta. Ma un WPA avrebbe bisogno di tolleranze più adatte, richiedendo a Venty di testarlo
The only video I've seen is of Troy e Jerry su yt But it only connects the venty with a bong between whip without the use of the adapter

RustyOldNail

I'll send my Venty as a loaner to @Delta3DStudios after I get it back from S&B. He likes new toys, and making toys for toys

That is very kind and generous of you!

Indeed, all the products I have bought from @Delta3DStudios have worked and fit perfectly as he takes pride in his work and MEASUREMENTS.
Folks familiar with the 3D printed accessories, are familiar with the somewhat rough surfaces. So for the INEXPENSIVE prices and fast shipping, as well as responding to questions, this is my go to company for custom and odd accessories that you don’t find often, anywhere.

I’ve commissioned a few custom capsule loading trays, on one of them I used some Emory paper to smooth the load tray surface, just so the flower pushes easily. Quick and easy.

Just make sure your loaner Venty is insured on the return trip. I sent in a SS capsule for one of the custom trays, and the original package when the order was shipped, was lost by the USPS. He immediately sent out a replacement tray, but the capsule was in the lost package. Not a big deal for me as it was just part of a 5 pack.

Look forward to some new Venty accessories!

budski

cantre member
Big kudos to Mike for customizing the mint tin inserts for ALP caps and battery, love'em, and the organizer (I'll be ordering a taller one too).
The fin-twist mouthpiece in a shorty, bead filled Ed's wood stem + airvape gold caps in the TM2 works Great, the printed steel will get hot, but cools very quickly.
53305117062_197b252f51_b.jpg

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Dang, I hop off the net for a few days to focus on some wholesale orders and come back to find my old thread is active with a bunch of new posts! :love:

Y'all are too kind - I'm simply focused on providing quality products for my customers - the biz is and always will be a labor of love as long as I have anything to say about it!

@ChooChooCharlie Very kind of you - sending me the cooling unit could work for now if you're still waiting on a replacement - just need to ship in a bag to encapsulate any odors lol. What I'd do is take measurements, then take the funnel and "subtract" from a test block, print that, confirm the dimensions work, and then invert again to make the funnel or WPA.

I'm thinking this time around that I'll offer a premium stainlesss steel WPA to start instead of my previous silicone rubber WPA to start. It'll be more expensive, but more durable. I'm still concerned about them damaging the threads when the device gets too hot - but I'm hoping that issue has been mitigated by now by S&B when designing the Venty.

ChooChooCharlie

Just read your post, cleaned Venty CU, drying in the CA sun now. I'll try to get to mailboxes place before they close today, sending to same address, in same box you recently sent me

Venty-CU-sun-dry.jpg

you'll need a dull knife edge to pry off the two nesting CU shells. With the entire Venty, it's easy -- leave CU attached to main unit, then turn orange circular lock a quarter turn to unlock, then pull off upper shell of CU, letting the Venty base help you as it holds onto the lower part of CU while you pull up. OK, it's easier than trying to read that sentence, and easier than using a knife to "lever it off" and pull apart

can drop and lose a couple things: rectangular screen which loosely rests vertically within two opposing slots, and the orange circular locking tab, both of which can easily go down the sink drain

Top Bottom