Crossing Tech Core E-Rig / HVT Hyperion

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I think there is an adapter that has a slant built in so Peak glass will work with the Core...or is it a different brand, Duo or something:hmm:

Yeah I'm pretty sure that was for a different brand, like the switch or one of the big ones, for the core it has just been a happy coincidence that the peak glass can fit...

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Any info on the 2?

I know they are working on the Core improvements and also a V5 cup that will fit the Core. Not sure if the cup will come out before the Core 2, but they are trying to get something available for the end of November.

I agree that my OG Core is still killing it, but I will gladly make it my backup unit for a Core 2. I was looking to buy a second Core anyway, and I like the idea of faster heat ups and a ceramic cup that is easier to clean than the Ti bucket. Plus it heats from both the sides and bottom.

It sounds like I might get a V5 to try out on my current Core in mid November. It is exciting to believe that the V5 cup will be compatable on both Core versions. Once I have some feedback to offer, I will create a thread for the Core 2 in the Unreleased Portable section (Unless someone beats me to it).

I think the money I was saving for a Mad Sense IH is now gonna get redirected.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
a ceramic cup that is easier to clean than the Ti bucket.
The ceramic cup in my Peak Pro is the hardest of all to keep clean, 4 or 5 q-tips where the Quartz and SiC take 2 or 3.
Looking forward to the new version of the Core coming out (I rarely get a V1 anything)...is it different enough to get a new thread...sounds like it does!

GoGlass

Hello Guys,

So just to be sure ... if i have understand correctlty, it will be possible to put the V5 on a regular Mod, and to remove it from the Mod for installing it in the Core ?

GoGlass,
Top Bottom