• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cover Tunes

virtualpurple

I have been obsessed with Sturgill Simpson’s cover of “in bloom”.

Maybe it’s just because of my age (later half of 30’s) but I think this is a really elegant twist on one of the songs that captured teenage angst and it echoes with my adult-self.

Crazy video too. With this cinematography and Sturgill Simpleon’s voice you’d swear Randy Travis was tripping balls.

Helios

Small Town Titans "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch" giving an amazing nod to the original composed by Albert Hague and written by Theodor "Dr. Seuss" Geisel,

Happy Holidays Combustion Fuckers!

Gray Area

Cover of the Moody Blues "ride my see-saw" by Bongwater:

Husker Du cover of the Byrds "eight miles high":

Daddy Longhead covering The Allman Brothers Band "whipping post":

To start with... :brow:

Helios

Mad World Covered by Gary Jules.. great vid too!
a play on Busby Berkley

Helios,
Reactions: Morty

Morty

Daddy Longhead covering The Allman Brothers Band "whipping post"
hahahahahaha........Daddy Longhead! Awesome. You really are a Surfers freak! :tup: I actually have this on CD. As you you probably know, it & the LP are long out of print. I love the album's called "Cheetos" & the front & back cover are pics of puked up Cheetos. :rofl: Gnar! :freak:

Killdozer covering Black Oak Arkansas

Voice of an angel

Gray Area

hahahahahaha........Daddy Longhead! Awesome. You really are a Surfers freak! :tup: I actually have this on CD. As you you probably know, it & the LP are long out of print. I love the album's called "Cheetos" & the front & back cover are pics of puked up Cheetos. :rofl: Gnar! :freak:

Hey @Morty you alright mate :D Yeah I've got the cd too... imho cheetos is one of the finest albums (at least of the genre) ever recorded. Good to see you joining in the fun :tup:

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I’ve never heard of Charles Bradley, thanks for the heads up! :tup:

“Hey ‘Funky Bunch’, can we try Plateau one more time?” - Kurt Cobain covering The Meat Puppets:

Vapor Eyes,
Reactions: Helios
Top Bottom