Cory Glass Designs re/incyclers - high function and affordable?

Caligula

Maximus
Gotta pay the bills with the cheaper stuff so you can have time to make the art you want? I forget who it was, but a big name artist said that while he HATES "slyme" glass, he blows it to pay the bills because its popular. Not exactly the same thing, but similar.

MuushuPork

Is there a better way to get in touch with him? GAS is creepin in. I keep having fever dreams of him not getting back to me for a month at which time he will quote me $500 for a mini micro quartz nail.

Herr_Dampf

http://instagram.com/coryglassdesigns
rcm0aq.png

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I have just been let know that I was actually talking to ChiTownBoro (DoubleAA80) regarding my custom piece.. Not sure where to go from here. I kinda wanted CoreyGlass to make it.

Im really confused as to who is who anymore, lol

Radio

stay true to yourselves
I'll just await a reply from Corey now and pray to science that he is able to take onboard the custom piece that I envisioned during my discussion with ChiTownBoro for a similar price. Wish me all the best :p

JSteez4205

aka Gordon NugzB
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... $700.

edit: you can private message people on IG? Or do you mean just doing an @MuushuPork type of thing?
Take a pic with the IG app and it lets you have option to post to your followers or directly to someone specific.. There is a little white mailbox in top right of IG app if you are using a smartphone that you can also use to DM someone like an artist on IG.. It helps if they follow you though already. For example, EarlJr follows me on IG and will respond to my inquiries when I DM him about a piece, however Aaron Brooks whom I follow on IG but he doesn't follow me back doesn't always get back to DM's as fast.. Have found that if you tag the person in their last IG post and tell them to check their DM that they'll get back to you faster.. Hope that helps

MuushuPork

Just to make this clear again, if you want to order from Cory you have to KiK coryglassdesigns

The contact in the OP is only a reseller.

@Herr_Dampf how long did it take for him to reply to you on KIK? All joking aside its not a big rush just wondering. I assume he has a lot of messaging to do in between blowing glass.

Herr_Dampf

@Herr_Dampf how long did it take for him to reply to you on KIK? All joking aside its not a big rush just wondering. I assume he has a lot of messaging to do in between blowing glass.

I KiKed him and followed up by tagging him on instagram pointing out that I sent KiK. He got back to me a few minutes later, but that was at a different time of the day as well.

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: Radio

sasNW

I understand but i kikd him at noon pacific time yesterday. I guess i can try tagging but i dont want my followers on IG knowing im trying to buy glass. I also dont know if its right to dm him randomly on IG.

Fwiw I have been getting one long message a day from him. He seems to check it once a day and get back to me, if I miss that time and send my message later in the day then I have wait for the next day and check. So far it's been like this for 3 days, and I've received 3 longer messages. Works for me since my broke ass needs to sell something real quick before I can buy anyway.

Seems cool and easy to work with for sure. If you don't hear anything back by like 3pm our time(I'm in WA) then you might want to try another route to get his attention maybe

Caligula

Maximus
DONT BUY FROM CHITOWNBORO aka DOUBLEAA80.

Yes, it's my fault his name is out there but it's been brought to light that the guy is shady. I don't think he's ripped anyone off but he's already lied about things which is NOT good.

I CAN NO LONGER RECOMMEND ANYONE DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

@Deja Vu @Frederick McGuire

@pakalolo @Stu or any other mod... can I have this added to the OP, or can I get in there to edit it one more time? This isn't doing FC any favors.

Also guys... Cory spends 12 hours a day in front of that torch. He's very busy. Think about all the work our forum alone is throwing his way and then add the rest of the boro world asking him to make stuff. His plate is pretty full.

Anyway you need to take that into consideration when trying to contact him. It's just one dude who is answering questions, taking orders, shipping orders, processing payments, AND designing/blowing the glass. Pretty sure he doesn't have time to stop what he's doing and check his messages every hour.

In any regard, people need to keep this in mind before getting upset about lack of communication.

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
DONT BUY FROM CHITOWNBORO aka DOUBLEAA80.

Yes, it's my fault his name is out there but it's been brought to light that the guy is shady. I don't think he's ripped anyone off but he's already lied about things which is NOT good.

I CAN NO LONGER RECOMMEND ANYONE DO BUSINESS WITH HIM.

@Deja Vu @Frederick McGuire

@pakalolo @Stu or any other mod... can I have this added to the OP, or can I get in there to edit it one more time? This isn't doing FC any favors.

Also guys... Cory spends 12 hours a day in front of that torch. He's very busy. Think about all the work our forum alone is throwing his way and then add the rest of the boro world asking him to make stuff. His plate is pretty full.

Anyway you need to take that into consideration when trying to contact him. It's just one dude who is answering questions, taking orders, shipping orders, processing payments, AND designing/blowing the glass. Pretty sure he doesn't have time to stop what he's doing and check his messages every hour.

In any regard, people need to keep this in mind before getting upset about lack of communication.

@Caligula I have edited your OP to add your caveat.

:peace:

Top Bottom