CopperHead Vaporizer

PPN

Volute of Vapor
A new vaporizer rised in France, I have no clues about the manufacturer but it looks pretty interesting... and affordable. Not so inclined to buy it but cause financials are tight at the moment but I'll love to hear somebody else experience!

copperhead-vaporizer-vaporisateur-portable.jpg

Here the link where I saw it, it's a retailer website: https://www.docteur-vaporisateur.com/vaporisateurs-portables/1719-copperhead-vaporizer-vaporisateur-portable.html?utm_source=shopimind&utm_medium=display&utm_campaign=Recommandation+de+produits+-+pages+catégorie#/513-grinder_en_promo-non_merci_/558-promo_herbes_phyto-non_merci_/994-dynavap_briquet-non_merci/1225-copperhead_choix_version-pro_xl_03g

Two versions:

- one with 0.3gr XL bowl
- one with standard 0.15gr bowl

The Standard version is only 38€... hmm, it's very tempting at a such price, hope it will be still available in a month or so!

rollerskater

well thats a little much. i got one of each and i dont think they copied anyones ideas really, its inspirations are clear but its not a clone. i just vaped a couple bowls in the xl so here are a couple thoughts:

things i like:
* the oven has two screens between it and the stem, brilliant lol
* the stem itself is pretty nice imo, if you like collecting dyna stems you might like this one too. and its glass of course
* no click
* you can remove the copper ring, so if you have a better idea you can do that instead
* quick visual feedback when in the combustion danger zone. i.e., when vapor leaks from the cap, quit heating and you can save yourself from the ignominy
* the chamber has vents along its whole length which encourages even browning

things i dont like:
* i dont collect dyna stems so im not in love with that attachment point. this is a me problem of course. but its cool though i like the stem itself
* the cap is flimsy and the threads are too. it isnt confidence inspiring, but i also dont like not trust it. i would say if you find messing with dosing caps to be fiddly then this might not be for you or at least only the xl. otoh, the cap isnt super important (it just keeps the weed in) so im sure if it strips you can pinch it or something. crummy though for sure
* hmm thats about it. need 3 items to a list though

something i think is weird:
* the copper ring is loose!
air goes behind it and into the oven, so if you are a non copper inhaler, this is not one for you unless you arrange for a replacement ring. which is in the realm of possibility and thats pretty neat i think. but that also means it rattles around on the thing, so if that sounds annoying you will definitely just get fed up and hurl it out the window one day or something. it just jingle jangles all the time. fwiw i think the sound is sort of cute but i can also see not wanting to deal with it. its sort of like a tambourine, like not particularly loud or shrill or anything, just constant. its really pretty quiet but i mean you can hear it.

anyway right now i think its pretty nice for about 50 bucks. i dunno if its best in class or whatever at anything but its fun and the price is right.

Last edited:
Top Bottom