Cooling stems for Splinter, Stempod, Tubo, Lil Bud, Mil

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks! I'll contact OGB and inquire about shipping to Canada then. Ive checked out the website and the stuff looks dope. I'm surprised there are no spiked stems already stocked. Would you be able to ball park based on your experience how much a custom piece like that would cost?
Mine were more expensive than the the ones @Shit Snacks got because they were 7" long and used the bigger internal diameter tubing. They perform wonderfully and Mike was great to work with.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Mine were more expensive than the the ones @Shit Snacks got because they were 7" long and used the bigger internal diameter tubing. They perform wonderfully and Mike was great to work with.

Oh! Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw yours, I still think I am going to get the j-hook like yours at some point though!

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Oh! Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw yours, I still think I am going to get the j-hook like yours at some point though!
I still can't pick a favorite between the two. I guess the Sherlock one is more versatile since I mostly use Splinter Zs which are all chonkers compared to the Tinymight. Using the corncob with the TM I really appreciate its diminutive size and functional design. It's like taking a pipe and lighter out of the pockets of your jacket.
IMG_20200821_183922~2.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I still can't pick a favorite between the two. I guess the Sherlock one is more versatile since I mostly use Splinter Zs which are all chonkers compared to the Tinymight. Using the corncob with the TM I really appreciate its diminutive size and functional design. It's like taking a pipe and lighter out of the pockets of your jacket.

Haha yeah and mine is even smaller, makes it easy to also turn over and use it like it's a bendy straw, but I think I need to try out the super cooling of your larger designs :cool:

Shit Snacks,

Ripstar

People with the M3, who have you reached out to make your cooling stems?
It seems like Oregon Glass Blower, Vlad.....are there any other recs? I would love to get something exactly like a lamart bent stem.

Ripstar,
Reactions: GetLeft

Shit Snacks

People with the M3, who have you reached out to make your cooling stems?
It seems like Oregon Glass Blower, Vlad.....are there any other recs? I would love to get something exactly like a lamart bent stem.

Neither of them make anything like that... Your best bet is to buy that Lamart stem and cut grind the joint down to fit a Mi3...

Ripstar

Neither of them make anything like that... Your best bet is to buy that Lamart stem and cut grind the joint down to fit a Mi3...
Thanks! Luckily, I have plenty of sand paper and a respirator mask. That pressure point worries me a little with the M3

Shit Snacks

Thanks! Luckily, I have plenty of sand paper and a respirator mask. That pressure point worries me a little with the M3

I don't know what you mean by pressure point, but yeah best to make sure it fits properly, I've used my spiky bendy stem in Mi2 but it didn't quite fit and easy risky so not more than that one time and have not tried it in Mi3 actually, would be nice!

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: arb

Ripstar

I don't know what you mean by pressure point, but yeah best to make sure it fits properly, I've used my spiky bendy stem in Mi2 but it didn't quite fit and easy risky so not more than that one time and have not tried it in Mi3 actually, would be nice!
I don't know how thick the M3 internal glass is, but it seems thinner. Sometimes after sanding, you can get weird/uneven points that if pressure is applied the wrong way, it can break certain glass. At least in my experience. I just want a dang lamart to fit it! ha

Ripstar,
Reactions: arb

Shit Snacks

I don't know how thick the M3 internal glass is, but it seems thinner. Sometimes after sanding, you can get weird/uneven points that if pressure is applied the wrong way, it can break certain glass. At least in my experience. I just want a dang lamart to fit it! ha

Ah yeah, but you're not going to be touching the my glass, you are sanding the lamart glass, so just make sure you send it to give it extra room, who knows maybe it will fit okay, we all know how glass size can vary!

Would the lamart nub or spiked cooling stem fit in the iheat 510? I'm in the market for one and would like to find the best stem for it.

Adabaadooya420,

GoldenBud

Would the lamart nub or spiked cooling stem fit in the iheat 510? I'm in the market for one and would like to find the best stem for it.
Yep!
I am using the same favorite stem I had for TUBOx, for my new iHeat. works great, great fit.

GoldenBud,

Shit Snacks

The nub fits great, also in my splinter z, but the spiked bendy stem does not fit in either... The joint on that one is too long, in fact it is too long on all other lamart stems I've ever tried, they only fit in my tetra, aside from the nub... Also I don't like to use my nub with the Tetra, only with RBT or iHeat actually lol

Shit Snacks,
The nub fits great, also in my splinter z, but the spiked bendy stem does not fit in either... The joint on that one is too long, in fact it is too long on all other lamart stems I've ever tried, they only fit in my tetra, aside from the nub... Also I don't like to use my nub with the Tetra, only with RBT or iHeat actually lol
Why would this be? The measurements seem to be the same 19/22

Adabaadooya420,

GoldenBud

DHGate's 19mm dimples stem fell on the floor from 80cm~... and survived.. maybe thanks to my roar on it!
Rocking Heavy Metal GIF by NASA

sickmanfraud

I recently got the long cooling stem for the Tinymight. It is certainly not an item that you could call stealth, but it does cool the vapor nicely and I personally like the narrower end that fits in your mouth.

I would definitely recommend the cooling stem for home use.

Shit Snacks

Whoa anyone tried this?? Only 10mm though

anyone seen this before?? Sort of a little heady cooling stem, this shop has a lot of Dyna stuff but this one is a standard connection though I'm not sure exactly which (14 or 10?)
Screenshot-20210829-195109.png

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Another success:

Bought it for around the house usage, works great and even the jack pods fits.
Cool, is that from the Dhgate seller who makes the great jhook two pack? The cooling from those is excellent

bossman,
Reactions: XpeeN

Shit Snacks

Cool, is that from the Dhgate seller who makes the great jhook two pack? The cooling from those is excellent

Yep, Genesis Glass (Yingmin5 and Lumin88) they make the mouthpiece versions in a two pack as well, I've posted links to those too

Top Bottom