Cooling stems for Splinter, Stempod, Tubo, Lil Bud, Mil

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Thanks! I'll contact OGB and inquire about shipping to Canada then. Ive checked out the website and the stuff looks dope. I'm surprised there are no spiked stems already stocked. Would you be able to ball park based on your experience how much a custom piece like that would cost?
Mine were more expensive than the the ones @Shit Snacks got because they were 7" long and used the bigger internal diameter tubing. They perform wonderfully and Mike was great to work with.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
Mine were more expensive than the the ones @Shit Snacks got because they were 7" long and used the bigger internal diameter tubing. They perform wonderfully and Mike was great to work with.

Oh! Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw yours, I still think I am going to get the j-hook like yours at some point though!

Shit Snacks,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Oh! Yeah that's what I was thinking when I saw yours, I still think I am going to get the j-hook like yours at some point though!
I still can't pick a favorite between the two. I guess the Sherlock one is more versatile since I mostly use Splinter Zs which are all chonkers compared to the Tinymight. Using the corncob with the TM I really appreciate its diminutive size and functional design. It's like taking a pipe and lighter out of the pockets of your jacket.
IMG_20200821_183922~2.jpg

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LAANAAAAAAA
I still can't pick a favorite between the two. I guess the Sherlock one is more versatile since I mostly use Splinter Zs which are all chonkers compared to the Tinymight. Using the corncob with the TM I really appreciate its diminutive size and functional design. It's like taking a pipe and lighter out of the pockets of your jacket.

Haha yeah and mine is even smaller, makes it easy to also turn over and use it like it's a bendy straw, but I think I need to try out the super cooling of your larger designs :cool:

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom