• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Coolin out

Interested in something that keeps your glass/water cool besides ice or pre-cooled items?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Hello fellow FC members and future prospects. I'm getting this poll started to gauge feedback. What might that feedback be about. Getting rips with less heat of course. :tup: Thank you for participating.

Last edited:
ichibaneye,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hello fellow FC members and future prospects. I'm getting this poll started to gauge feedback. What might that feedback be about. Getting rips with less heat of course. :tup: Thank you for participating.

More cool = more condensing vapour....
I want it to condense in my lungs...
Not the bubbler before it gets to me....

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
More cool = more condensing vapour....
I want it to condense in my lungs...
Not the bubbler before it gets to me....

I'm aware of this. I totally respect your preference. I like both myself. Cool not cold and warm. Thank you for your feedback.

ichibaneye,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I'm aware of this. I totally respect your preference. I like both myself. Cool not cold and warm. Thank you for your feedback.

I dont find the issue is with the heat of the vapour... its relatively cold compared to smoke...

The end of your joint is near 1000 degrees c....
A few cm from your face...

Where as your vaping at 200 c ish....
Then cooling through various methods....

I find the issue with vapour is that it's dry, and an irritant....
Iv considered trying to use a ultrasonic humidifier to add some moisture to the mix...

Top Bottom