• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cool Music to Vape to - Part 2

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
is my embedding with a spoiler ok? how do you do it your way?

@Ansel so far it hasn't caused a problem. However, when you put the video in a spoiler, it still embeds in the thread and if everyone starts doing it, apparently we will have the same problem as the original thread with load time
What we have been doing is typing the name of the artist/song and highlighting it. Then you go up to the paper-clip looking icon in the toolbar (7th from left) and click it. A pop up with a place to copy the link of the song will appear. This should enable the person to just click on your song and be taken to Youtube.

Hope that was clear... I just vaped some insane Power Kush and I'm a little fogged... :ko:

Led Zeppelin - Houses of the Holy

Black Sabbath - The Wizard

Tenacious D - Wonder Boy

Ano

FC Lover
Last edited:

Seren

Away with the fairies
"Chapelier Fou" is the French name of The Hatter in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
..... Oh, the Mad Hatter!? I hadn't realised .... that's just perfect! :) I totally dig that tree too - it's genius!! I'm glad you enjoyed the track :tup: ...... that's what I love about the music threads on FC - you can always find something you haven't heard before. I hadn't heard the two you posted either - I really enjoyed them both - thanks! Keep sharing ..... :peace:

Going from the new to the classic (& in an attempt to link my post somehow to the tree!) ...... this is an old favourite of mine.......

The Beatles - Norwegian Wood

..... & here's another from Rubber Soul:

The Beatles - Michelle :buzz:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict

Ano

FC Lover
Last edited:
Top Bottom