ConVex by Entheos Devices (formerly Tokedvapors)

dieezus

I'm curious why you would compare it to that? It seems more similar to tetra and bak standard mod style temperature control software with screen and buttons...?
I don't have any mod-style vapes and the FW is, in my opinion, the most ~confusing~ interface that I own. I assume there will be a learning curve with mods but I'm wondering how large it is.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I don't have any mod-style vapes and the FW is, in my opinion, the most ~confusing~ interface that I own. I assume there will be a learning curve with mods but I'm wondering how large it is.

FW doesn't have a screen and only has one button with haptic feedback... I don't think you should worry about this one at all based on that experience... There's a learning curve for everything, of course always relative too

ChooChooCharlie

Convex earned a black belt:

Convex-on-scale.jpg

Velcro style fastener tie, keeps me from cursing at the battery cover, and helps stabilize the glass tube

Convex-screen.jpg

Lowered temp and wattage at temp, per advice by maker. Still experimenting. I'd say this is a learning curve vape. A bit similar to other milaana style vapes in that regard ... IME&O

I'm still a rookie, though

Nice benefit with Convex is shorter duration draws

Found I need to release button at five seconds, then keep drawing for another five. Can feel the warm vapor, almost building still, during last five seconds. Bottom chamber is hot -- maybe getting ceramic "oven" cooking effects along with convection?

Does a good job of "absorbing" heat before it travels up the glass tube

Pretty impressive squeezing it all in that tiny shape

lizardking

Hi everyone. I just joined here and have been looking at getting the Entheos Convex. Could anyone tell me how it compares to the Venty or fw9 or P80? I have a Venty I love and have recently had an FW9 and sold it and a TM2 and sold it also though I did like the TM2, it just wasn't for me. The Entheos convex looks to have a great form factor is it worth getting it now or is it still to new will there be an updated one soon? Appreciate any feedback I can get on this

mephisto

No pressure at all Choo. I received the Convex to test out and I am impressed. The function is very good, it pumps out vapor similar to the TM2. It's size is smaller than the AVLP. I like the Convex as it performs like a combination of these 2 other vapes with a smaller footprint. The capsules from AV fit quite well, but can be stubborn to remove. I found a titanium screen which fits the chamber and that is my go to now. This has become my portable daily driver instead of an oil pen. Maybe there will be further cosmetic upgrades, but the function for me is on point. Thanks again @ChooChooCharlie for the chance to test drive. I will be sending support to our man in Phoenix asap.
Thanks FC!

666Honeybadger

Unknown member

Cool looking vape, i like that it can be disassembled like that.
I haven't read the whole thread so maybe this has been discussed but i do wonder about the glass stem that seems to be supported by/leaning on the glass of the display?
Isn't the stem going to chip the display very easily like this? Especially since the build seems to allow some movement from the stem?
Looks like a very fragile part of the design to me but maybe it only looks like that?

lizardking

Hi everyone just thought I would do a post and say I have had this vape a little over a week now and it has been great. The vapor is nice and free-flowing. I would say almost as free-flowing as my venty. I really like the size factor of it. I do feel it heats slower than the tiny might 2. At 180 if I hold the fire button for ten seconds don’t really get vapor on the first draw but get a good hit on the second draw. i think it heats up about as fast as the Firewood 9 but with better flow and better taste . I don't know why but if I use it in my left hand I get the no liquid message a lot. it goes away by clicking the button so no big deal but a little annoying. I have done the coil reset and took out the battery for a while and still get the message. I like that it can take the same capsules as the venty and the hi flow capsules fit it nicely but definitely takes longer to heat up than so I have been using it without capsules. All in ALL, I think this is a really nice vaporizer and would definitely recommend anyone who wants to give it a try to do it. I like it better than most I have tried and also think it looks pretty good but future wood or metal options would be really nice.

@Entheos Hex

Have the issues mentioned previously been fixed? (E.g. loose battery door and flimsy screen?)

Would prefer to wait for that if it’s coming soon?

Also how can I place a custom order with one extra of every replaceable part as a spare? + a bunch of screens.

Thanks

harpoon-plumb-0t,

Just Justin

Just a little update on my ConVex vapage so far…

Had the device since it was released in May 2024 and I use it multiple times everyday. This has become my favorite portable along with the Venty/Crafty, Tinymight2 and Tafè Bowle. I am always reaching for the Convex over most other vapes in my vast vape collection for its instantaneous heat-up, amazing taste/vapor quality, efficiency and design. This vape checks all the boxes for me and I would highly recommend it.

I’ve not had any issues with the device besides a few minor things. I vape in temp control mode at 350-370f range and I get great vapor from the very first draw typically, even from a cold device. I can put a little in the chamber loose or pack it tight and I get great results easily, no real learning curve, unlike some other vapes.

The device is a bit of a battery hog and some of the build could be improved. I’ll get 7-10 chambers typically, with 5 draws or more a piece on a full battery and since it features a removable battery, nbd and still enough for a full day of vaping for myself. The o-ring on the stainless steel lower portion of the vapor path likes to roll off when I raise and lower the glass stem but if I do it slow, it’s not an issue. I’d like to see some extra o-rings and screens offered with purchase, for back-up because they’re fairly unique. The battery door also features two notches for the nub on the glass stem that locks it in place at two different heights, which is a real nice feature. The stock screen in the chamber comes out and is loose, so I fitted my own and it’s no problem. You can also use Storz/Bickel Dosing Capsules as well, which is awesome. The battery door is a bit loose and I had a magnet come unglued but easily fixed. Looking forward to seeing another version with more metal and or wood incorporated into the design.

Looooove the ConVex and hope to see more from Entheos soon!

Top Bottom