• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

coney pop-vapor

wyatt herb

true born germaican
i was reading int the lifesaber thread a lot and thought this is the right thing for me, because it is easy attached to a bong and can be used with the transfere wand also. but it is hard to get here in europe and it is a bit overpriced for its simple technic in my opinion.
and a few weeks ago i see this on rakuten.de for 50 euro incl. shipping:

i ordered it and hoped that it work nearly like the lifesaber.
and it do the job really good.
the difference in design is the powercord comes out of the body sidewall and the heater cover has no spherical grind.
the body is aluminium, there is a glass transfere wand, 18 mm double male gong adapter, whip adapter, different screens and a whip included.the whip smells terrible and i don´t want to use it.
i think it is not a real counterfeit of the lsv because of the powercord, heater cover and other brandname.
for me it is unbeatable for this price and a good beginner vape.

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
:bang::hmm::doh:

i think it is not a real counterfeit of the lsv because of the powercord, heater cover and other brandname. for me it is unbeatable for this price and a good beginner vape.

You have got to be kidding me. You seriously think this isn't a direct knockoff? They stole the design completely. You give three reasons this isn't a knockoff:

1. Cord location
2. No SGG
3. It has a different name.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, when you take this crap so seriously? This is bs intellectual property theft. That you would even support this ripoff company is questionable, but looking at your posts history, you seem to only prefer low quality ripoff vapes... Seems as though you're doing a weak job of promoting this thing. :shit:

mod note: From the rules page- All members must be treated in a respectful and adult manner.

Last edited:

wyatt herb

true born germaican
i´m always a bit tight on budget and don´t have much money to spent on vapes before they get cheap like now.
all cheap vapes i own work for me, except for the vaporite and the first version of the x-max they send me ( but they replace it for free).
you are right the maker could have done more in design aspects and give it another look, but it works good for me and it is in my price league.
if the moderators want to move it to the counterfeit section is it ok.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
i´m always a bit tight on budget and don´t have much money to spent on vapes before they get cheap like now.
I know it's hard in some parts of the world to really buy a quality vape and in your country these may seem or actually be the best alternative to paying crazy high prices plus import duty and tax.

But if you can make do with one of the cheap vapes for a year and not buy another no name every couple of months. You may be able to afford one of those name brand higher quality vaporizers in less time then you think. Just a thought !

:peace:

wyatt herb

true born germaican
i know this thing doesn´t have the build quality of the lsv, but i don´t expect that for only 50 euro . the glass is not the highest quality, the edges of the adapters are not heat treated and a bit raw looking, but there are no bubbles or something in the glass.
yesterday i detached all parts and i see the part where the heating element sits in the body is not very robust looking.
it seems when it falls from table this part could easily break, it is olny a very thin metal plate, glued in i guess.
i think i have a one year warranty like usual here (have to check it) and i also hope that i can hold back some money for a higher quality vape in this time range. if it brakes and the seller don´t want to replace it, i can try to repair it by my self because it is very simple technic in there.
for now i´m happy with this thing at home because vapor production is good and tasty.

i bought it on the german site of rakuten and from a german seller, i think there they only sell eu plug.
a few months ago i saw this thing on some u.s. sites too, but don´t remember wich ones.
you can see it under several brand names like other cheap vapes.

tepictoton

Any updates on this? Have been in tight financial spot and this might to be able to help me out for a while...

Edit: any idea of other suppliers that deliver outside of germany?

tepictoton,

wyatt herb

true born germaican
mine is still working fine, no trouble till now.
i didn´t find any sellers outside germany in moment.
do you mean you are looking for a shop outside of germany or a shop that delivers worldwide?
i think they can ship it everywhere from germany.
but it is a little problematic with warranty issues over a big distance.

wyatt herb,

tepictoton

Found it for same price plus 9,90euros shipping to belgium.

Will let you guys know how it works out.

tepictoton,

olivianewtonjohn

If its not too late just a suggestion, if you dont want to spend very much how much is the lotus or solo in your country? They arent much more than the Chinese vapes where I live (that is if you buy online)

olivianewtonjohn,

tepictoton

Solo is still 130 cheapest possible so that is still double...

My black pop vapor should be shipped tomorow

tepictoton,
Reactions: AJS

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
will jump on the waggon soon too. if this just remotely performs like the lsv (very easy/cheap to do an exact copy) a solo is just ridiculous in comparison. speaking of experience. i will then also be able to compare the original to this.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
seen another lsv counterfeit in another shop here in germany for 30€ only! don't know how they can offer it that cheap, but I think "when something is too good to be true..." and so I couldn't use it with a clear conscience, even if it's an exact copy. they must have saved some money anywhere

mrweed,

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
letme start with telling you how much i like 7thfloor as a company and their product(lsv).it came with everything needed, wpa, screens, NICE carrying bag.

BUT the unit itself consists of a ceramic heating element of a soldering iron (cheap), a potentiometer (cheapcheap) and some aluminium tubing with holes drilled (probably the most expensive step as they claim to drill the holes manually -> CNC,cheapcheapcheap).
im not saying everyone should copy this whatsoever, not at all, i hope they patented the idea and might be able to claim ownership of it. just saying if you sell something overpriced for what it is, there will be people doing the same cheaper and ofc there will be people buying it. its the market
some might think to good to be true?others are like too cheap to pass :p

btw i will order from seiler24.com even found a couponcode for 5.- off

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
hi

i have this thing here for some time now, like a month or so. black edition, as i own a silver lsv already.

it clearly is of inferior quality: the less thick aluminium body makes it lighter. the plate where the heating element is mounted seems very cheap, its glued in with silicon...makes one wonder at first if it survives the heat...turned out to be no problem. the glass is not as well manufactured as the 7thfloor ones, quality of ground parts, thickness of glass. the wire is very soft and short.
there is only a 18 female connection on the inside of the heater cover, unscrewing the top, like with the lsv for wpa usage, lets the heater cover get very lose, this is not an option. temp dial is better ranged/adjusted on the lsv.

it performes exactly the same as the lsv when using 18mm connections!

i really like this! i even use it a lot more than the lsv now!

why? well, i can stand it upright on top of my table as it has the cord going sideways out of the unit, FUCKING BIG PLUS!
it is lighter, although the missing mass lets it get even hotter than the lsv, but manageable. i am not the least afraid of dropping it, lol it was so cheap...
plus and this may be different with every model, i have the feeling that the added ring inside of the heater cover could add to a more evenly distributed heat in the stream hitting the material, this means i get more of a dark spot with the lsv, again this depends on so many things.

sorry 7thfloor, but someone did copy your product quite well. can recommend at least for europe, no tax,shipping etc.
i do feel bad for saying this...but there is no point in lying...
let me add that the lsv feels a little nicer in the hand, more sturdy, higher quality. the bag is dope, the wpa with outer ground glass heater cover adds functionality. more restriction in the wand and wpa are sometimes preferred. accessories are available and so are spare parts! if the heater cover of this pop unit ever breaks i will have to try a lsv one or buy a whole new unit...

Last edited:

max

Out to lunch
:bang::hmm::doh:

You have got to be kidding me. You seriously think this isn't a direct knockoff? They stole the design completely. You give three reasons this isn't a knockoff:

1. Cord location
2. No SGG
3. It has a different name.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously, when you take this crap so seriously? This is bs intellectual property theft. That you would even support this ripoff company is questionable, but looking at your posts history, you seem to only prefer low quality ripoff vapes... Seems as though you're doing a weak job of promoting this thing. :shit:
As a former employee of a vape maker I'm surprised you don't know the difference between a knockoff and a counterfeit. A counterfeit claims to be the real deal instead of just copying the design and slapping another name on it.

Your response to the OP is also over the line. If you can't be nicer in your replies, then don't post.

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
was very sceptical at first, did hours of burn offs, poked the silicone LOOKING (cannot tell from looking what it really is) substance to see if viscosity changed, did not. color stayed the same too, no smell or anything.

silica based compounds are known for there high temp stability but there are as many as appliances, so who knows what kind they used here.

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
As a former employee of a vape maker I'm surprised you don't know the difference between a knockoff and a counterfeit. A counterfeit claims to be the real deal instead of just copying the design and slapping another name on it.

Your response to the OP is also over the line. If you can't be nicer in your replies, then don't post.

Well I do apologize for using the wrong terminology. I stand corrected.

Given the choice between a counterfeit and a knockoff, I'll choose neither.

MMartins

I have ordered one, it is very cheap, I don't expect the same quality like a LSV.
But I'll try this Vaporizer.

MMartins,
Reactions: mrweed

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
yes sorry, you are absolutely right...
I was keeping it back for a couple of months now, since I'm having a hard time to say that it works and you should not support/trust a company like this, at the same time.
Also I'm no real expert when it's about technical parts, so there might be some issues I'm just not able to identify.
What I was trying to say is that everyone needs to act at their own risk and decide themself what's right and what's wrong. I don't want to promote a company like this, though.

Last edited:
Top Bottom