Conduction for Next Vape, Confused

Steverino

OP back and, again, thanks to all. We've ordered the IQC, but my wife will probably want to hold it to Christmas so I won't be able to test it for a while. On an interesting note, and going along with several posters above, I'm beginning to suspect that part of the irritation problem is due to the stems and bubblers I'm using and how I'm using them. Mike at Planet of the Vapes suggested the Solo when I communicated with him, saying it was primarily conduction. I have a solo and always thought of it as a true hybrid. This led to some experimentation. I pulled out my original OG Air short stem which has a plastic, cigarette holder type mouthpiece. I found it less irritating by far than my cooling stems or bubblers even though it adds no cooling. I then tried an ice stem with my enano and also found it less irritating than a bubbler. I think this is because it has a pinched mouthpiece also. My theory is that with a wider bore stem or flared bubbler mouthpiece I end up inhaling directly to the back of my throat. With a smaller mouthpiece I inhale more to my mouth and the front of my throat. I'm not doing mouth to lung as I've never managed that even with dynavaps but I think closing down my lips more has an effect. I'm going to continue to experiment with changing my angle of inhale and I've ordered an inexpensive j-hook that looks like it tapers to a smaller mouthpiece. This may lead to more glass. I'm looking at j-hooks from Oregon Glass Blowers as Shit Snacks has recommended. They seem to have some with pinched ends. Open to any other suggestions that would interface with my WPAs to provide a small mouth end. Either way, I'm having fun playing!

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'm looking at j-hooks from Oregon Glass Blowers as Shit Snacks has recommended. They seem to have some with pinched ends.

He can do any mouthpiece you want, in the notes when you order, say you want a pinched flat mouthpiece on any style, you can also email him and customize further!

You might like the mini J hook that Lamart offers, you can find them from China, I think Rogue wax works has them too, also eBay DHgate, they have a flat pinch mouthpiece

Steverino

He can do any mouthpiece you want, in the notes when you order, say you want a pinched flat mouthpiece on any style, you can also email him and customize further!

You might like the mini J hook that Lamart offers, you can find them from China, I think Rogue wax works has them too, also eBay DHgate, they have a flat pinch mouthpiece
Thanks for the additional sources and advice. I'll look at all of those, although I don't really like dealing with DHgate.

Top Bottom