Collyland Aromatizer (formerly Vapbong by Art of Vapor)

DogBoy

know fear
...I find it amusing how many people buy many of these things...it's not like they are paper cups...

...I bought another vapbong so I would have a spare in case the one I got in April burns out...

...it is not like I could always count on another being available and I would feel lost without one...

...I have not used my other vapes since April...it would be safe to say that the novelty has not worn off...

...quite the opposite, methinks...

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
New to the forum and just ordered my "Tree Frog" VapBong. Should arrive tomorrow. Reading the posts about it helped me make my decision. Cannot wait to try it out.
Welcome to FC and congratulations! The Vapbong is a primo plug-in vape and you've chosen wisely. I use mine at around 11v.

Hit us up when it's time to upgrade that Solo II with something more inspired (e.g. Tinymight, Firewood7, Xmax V3 Pro, etc.).

DogBoy

know fear
New to the forum and just ordered my "Tree Frog" VapBong. Should arrive tomorrow. Reading the posts about it helped me make my decision. Cannot wait to try it out.

...I am expecting my 5th Collyland vape today as well...our stuff probably shipped out together...

...I got a Celestial Blue OAB...I am not sure why...LoL...two were gifts so there is that...

...I am not hording...!!!...the other Vapbong is a spare...!!!...

DogBoy

know fear
...I find that greed is often involved in the coughing...

...if you let stuff cool before you go for those salvage hits it helps...

...it helps more not to try an suk every last molecule of active ingredient from the AVB...

...when it stops making good vapor just stop...

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
...I find that greed is often involved in the coughing...

...if you let stuff cool before you go for those salvage hits it helps...

...it helps more not to try an suk every last molecule of active ingredient from the AVB...

...when it stops making good vapor just stop...
I aspire to be more relaxed/less desperate when it comes to abv and the Collyland vapes encourage that I think. I've apparently been running both my VB and OAB on the high side and they still produce great hits while also telegraphing the end of the rewarding vapor production really well.

Looks like you and @Btownie got the last two collyland pieces from @VGOODIEZ (where I got my beloved Bandit), speaking of people who know how to cache a bowl early 😂

Btownie

Solo II, VapBong "Tree Frog"
Welcome to FC and congratulations! The Vapbong is a primo plug-in vape and you've chosen wisely. I use mine at around 11v.

Hit us up when it's time to upgrade that Solo II with something more inspired (e.g. Tinymight, Firewood7, Xmax V3 Pro, etc.).

Thanks! I have been eye-balling that Tiny Might for a while now. :) It's next on my VAS satisfaction list.

I aspire to be more relaxed/less desperate when it comes to abv and the Collyland vapes encourage that I think. I've apparently been running both my VB and OAB on the high side and they still produce great hits while also telegraphing the end of the rewarding vapor production really well.

Looks like you and @Btownie got the last two collyland pieces from @VGOODIEZ (where I got my beloved Bandit), speaking of people who know how to cache a bowl early 😂
I thought about waiting but Scott at Goodiez was up front about the fact that Collyland is in the process of moving production and he wasn't sure when he would get more. Had to pull the trigger, and glad I did.

Last edited by a moderator:

vaporculture

Just a heads up :

Does anyone find the need (as I do) for extra length in the cord between the VVPS and the VB/OAB? If so, these work perfectly and give a bit of extra room to move around... https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B07MKJK1CM

(4 to a pack, so perfect for those of you with multiple devices, but at ~$10 it's decent even if you sit on the extra 3 until you need them.)

Berzzerkker

So excited to get my Antique Berserker. But still yet to ship from Collyland. Probably less risk of damage after Christmas anyways.

I'm only familiar with the "Ancient Berserk" I was wanting him myself, but in a "Mini" size

Is there another?

Last edited:

vapirtoo

OK How can you tell that you are too high?
1. You leave the ball in place as you recover
from a hit and forget about it.
2. You pour weed into the downstem
not the ball.
3. You take a hit and wonder why the floor
is so close.
Any one of these and I take a break for a minute.
Happy New Year folks
It's still woooorking!

Drinkaholik

i am alcohol intolerant
I've got to send my vapbong back in for repairs, it doesn't work even after having the power supply replaced. What's the best way to package it to ensure its safety? I don't have any of the original packaging

Drinkaholik,

vapirtoo

I first wrapped it with bubble wrap in a small tight box, and then
bubble wrapped that box and placed in a bigger box.
IDK about 2 ft. by 1 by 1.
Home depot heavy weight medium box.
Mine came back with the same boxes and
German newspaper.
They do a quick fix. Thank God

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast

Btownie

Solo II, VapBong "Tree Frog"
Okay, tried out my VapBong today for the first time and all I can say is "It's wooooooorrrrrrrrking". Amazingly huge clouds. The key is definitely getting the bowl-ball seated correctly. Very happy with this new toy. I let it heat soak at 11 for about 15 minutes and then turned it down to 9.5ish and WOW. Happy New Year indeed.

JollyGreenGiant

Anyone have the mini and the standard sized Vapbong? If so, are the mini's hits hotter/harsher? I've poked around and seen some mixed messages - and the mini's seem to cause folks to cough more in the videos i've watched.

JollyGreenGiant,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Anyone have the mini and the standard sized Vapbong? If so, are the mini's hits hotter/harsher? I've poked around and seen some mixed messages - and the mini's seem to cause folks to cough more in the videos i've watched.

Welcome to FC, I saw your other post in Ask FC, I don't know of anyone in this thread who has the mini standard actually... I have the mini OAB and standard OAB however, there is no difference in how hot or harsh the hits are, everything is just smaller all around :tup:

.d

My baby just died :'(

I believe it is the power supply as nothing shows when turned on... dunno what happened, hit it at 420 and 20 mins later I notice it is cooling down, go under table to check the power supply and it shows nothing, like it is off... tried unplugging an waiting a bit, then plugging in but still nothing... anybody else had this happen? It's only 8 months old and I am extra careful with maintenance, it wasn't on 24/7 or anything like that... no electricity problems or anything...real weird...

Can't find nowhere close to me that has similar power supplies... I contacted collyland to hear their thoughts... very sad to lose my favorite :(

update: uh, tried the power supply without the bong plugged in and it seems to work normally... only doesn't work when connected.... damn, does that mean something died inside? I thought only a wire was inside, nothing to break really?

SquirrelMaster

My baby just died :'(

I believe it is the power supply as nothing shows when turned on... dunno what happened, hit it at 420 and 20 mins later I notice it is cooling down, go under table to check the power supply and it shows nothing, like it is off... tried unplugging an waiting a bit, then plugging in but still nothing... anybody else had this happen? It's only 8 months old and I am extra careful with maintenance, it wasn't on 24/7 or anything like that... no electricity problems or anything...real weird...

Can't find nowhere close to me that has similar power supplies... I contacted collyland to hear their thoughts... very sad to lose my favorite :(
Those power supplies are cheap but they're not built to last. Aliexpress has them but you might be waiting a bit. Not a bad idea to pickup a backup though. Collyland wil probably send you another.

Vape Soda

Sparkling !
I thought only a wire was inside, nothing to break really?
You are right but the wire is connected to the power cord that goes out of the unit. IIRC there is a crimp connection that connects the wire to the power cord. Maybe there is a problem? Did you recently cleaned/shaked the unit?

Vape Soda,
Top Bottom